Are you a brave toaster?

I am truly worried about a flaw of mine that is growing increasingly obvious over the years.. my real father moved around as often as he could blink, we moved 55 times before I turned six years old and lived in a car in between.

I notice that my spirit is a restless one as well, I grow quickly bored of my current situation and dream of settling in a new place within months. I love the change of scenery, new faces, and untraveled adventures!

Will I ever be happy and settled in my home sweet home? Who knows? Right now, I have no home but I feel content!

Aw, thanks! I wrote it down and will inform my friends when I purchase one :eek3: maybe it'll help me overcome my VP shyness!
Not a problem, this webcam is the best - I know some prices are a little expensive, but worth it in the end :) (I have two of them)

Not a problem, this webcam is the best - I know some prices are a little expensive, but worth it in the end :) (I have two of them)

expensive yes. but never bought it at full price. I waited for discount.

Two? One for each angle? Shagadelic Mr. Powers!
haha, nah - one for my main PC I have at the moment and one for my netbook when I travel. The intergrated one in my netbook is not very good so I bought another one to replace it.

Are we really going to play the who is crazier game?

Well, I'm afraid of butterflies. And moths. Really anything with an unpredictable flight pattern. I hate those little freaks.

Well, I'm afraid of butterflies. And moths. Really anything with an unpredictable flight pattern. I hate those little freaks.
Would you freak out when you find out a moth is somewhere inside a car if you were driving? :shock:

Yes, I own 8 computers currently, two on my desk right now, stacked up nicely, two laptops, and 4 in the garage.

Ok then you are a gagdet geek! :lol: Bet anyone of your friend asking you to borrow one of your computer?

Would you freak out when you find out a moth is somewhere inside a car if you were driving? :shock:

Absolutely :lol: We took a field trip to botanical gardens when I was in Junior High and the 'surprise' was a trip to a butterfly house. Nothing makes you cooler in seventh grade than screaming bloody murder and bursting into tears because a rare, tropical butterfly few towards you. :Oops:

Absolutely :lol: We took a field trip to botanical gardens when I was in Junior High and the 'surprise' was a trip to a butterfly house. Nothing makes you cooler in seventh grade than screaming bloody murder and bursting into tears because a rare, tropical butterfly few towards you. :Oops:
Aw, poor thing!

I got the same phobia...

Moths though... not butterflies.

I like to catch huge moths in my house and feel the wings flutter in my hands before I set it free outside :D

It's Harry the Hairy Moth!!

2_61_moth.jpg

I'm a worrier and I worry a lot when I have to be somewhere, I worry until right after the event or I'v done what I have had to do.

I am absolutely terrified of heights but will go on rides LOL

Back