Are you a brave toaster?

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
Time to get down to the nitty gritty!

:gossip:

Have flaws? Imperfections? Deformities? Share 'em here! I want to see how real you are.

I don't want to hear about flaws that actually compliment you such as: "Gosh, I read too much" or "I spend too much time trying to perfect my looks." I will be forced to take off my white glove and slap you silly! :slap:

Any brave soul out there??

:popcorn:

I am the worst procrastinator the world has ever seen.

Even if I wasn't deaf... I think I would get SSI benefits for being disabled when it comes to driving directions. I can only memorize one city at a time :( I'm surprised I can find my way to the bedroom!

I need my GPS!

:run:

I am a neat freak...I get freaked out if I am in a cluttered space which is a flaw for a mother of 2 small children to have! LOL!

I am 5'3 and a little over 50 pounds overweight... I really really really am trying to lose the weight.

Also, I have naturally yellow enamel and I am really self-concious of that. When I get older and get my weight handled, I want to go to the dentist to get my teeth whitened.

That's it (looks-wise). :shock:

I am 5'3 and a little over 50 pounds overweight... I really really really am trying to lose the weight.

Also, I have naturally yellow enamel and I am really self-concious of that. When I get older and get my weight handled, I want to go to the dentist to get my teeth whitened.

That's it (looks-wise). :shock:

Try Crest Whitestrips, I was addicted to it when I lived in Chicago and you know what.. it really worked, I blinded a few people within weeks LOL

Try Crest Whitestrips, I was addicted to it when I lived in Chicago and you know what.. it really worked, I blinded a few people within weeks LOL

They are very expensive. I had gotten some about a year or two ago, tried it, found it disgusting and threw the entire $50 package in the garbage. :shock: I did not realize how much it cost. I both regret throwing it out and regret not giving it more of a try. I'm looking for something more permanent.

They are very expensive. I had gotten some about a year or two ago, tried it, found it disgusting and threw the entire $50 package in the garbage. :shock: I did not realize how much it cost. I both regret throwing it out and regret not giving it more of a try. I'm looking for something more permanent.

Hmm... you can find some for less than 30 dollars and if you put it on right, you shouldn't taste or feel anything disgusting?

My teeth was very white for about a year. I don't think teeth stays white, no matter how you treat it. I could be wrong?

Know what I noticed? All the weirdos are preying on the populace right now which probably explains why this thread doesn't have 10 pages by now! :P

I have problems with OCD. It's driving my family nuts!! I've been known to sleepwalk and re-arrange the spice cabinet. I am very particular about how the clothes get folded or hung and which hangers they go on. I also can only vacuum in one direction each time I vacuum. I am going slightly nuts with this since we moved in June and 95% of all belongings are still packed (not neatly or in an organized fashion) in the 3 bay garage. Arrgh!!!

Know what I noticed? All the weirdos are preying on the populace right now which probably explains why this thread doesn't have 10 pages by now! :P

I am just wondering if you are asking if we have emotional problems, or if you want actual physical pictures of our deformities.

I am just wondering if you are asking if we have emotional problems, or if you want actual physical pictures of our deformities.

Hmm.... it's up to anyone who dares to participate in this thread ;)

But you should have no issues since you're a perfect specimen with zero deformities ;)

:bowdown:

Hmm.... it's up to anyone who dares to participate in this thread ;)

But you should have no issues since you're a perfect specimen with zero deformities ;)

:bowdown:

:hmm: Have you failed to see my pictures?

Botti- I say zero deformities. You are uniquely you and that's what makes you special.

Imperfections of Bottesini:

Asperger's Syndrome - a form of high functioning autism.

Ramsay Hunt Syndrome - a virus attacked my auditory and facial nerves taking the small amount of hearing I had and paralyzing my face on the left side. It still progesses with the facial nerve growing back in odd pattern, so I drink from a straw so I don't drool, my face on left side twists uncontrollably when I talk or eat,

Arthritis - requires cane and anti-inflammatory medication.

Blind right eye.

Bad Mitral valve heart murmer.

Do I win? :P

Back