Are U Still Register With Tickle Today?

Are you still register with Tickle today?

• Yes

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Used to be, but not now!!

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Opal

Reaction score
Do any of you have problems with Ringo - taken by Tickle?

I used to be member of Ringo, until Tickle taken over, and I quit, and I am wondering if any of you are still stay there?

I am interested to see the results in the poll.

I used to be an member of Ringo, but I removed my account before ringo change over to tickle, as too many server problems etc. ya know.

I'm still registered with Tickle -- was with Ringo until it was taken over by Tickle -- doesn't bother me being there. I'm also registered with another site that's similar to Tickle -- it's an Hi-5 site. :)

I'm still a member there but I dont go there anymore anyway...

sucked balls big time. :roll:

I am still registered with Tickle. It's sad to see people fed up easily when Tickle is nearly the same as Ringo and they weren't fed up with Ringo. :( Now, I'm alone! :cry:

VamPyroX said:
I am still registered with Tickle. It's sad to see people fed up easily when Tickle is nearly the same as Ringo and they weren't fed up with Ringo. :( Now, I'm alone! :cry:
aw but you aint alone at alldeaf! :D

I used emode a while back, now part of tickle, i visit a few sites that pop up "do you want to meet this person?" windows along with another one telling me to turn on cookies so they can track my movements. I've submited feed back several times telling them they can fuck themselves if they think i'll turn on cookies or ever click yes to view someone on their site. I hate the amount of pop up's they have, and because of the anoyance factor i wont use them.

I used to be member of tickle and quit few months ago....most are just "fake" friends and it's waste of time not hearing from anybody, no reason to continue...:)

I used to be a member of Ringo, but very shortly after I discovered that it has a problem.

I am not on Ringo-fuck-Tickle anymore for quite a long while. Now, Bewitched hooked me up to this Hi5 site. It looks simpler than Tickle-my-ass, and reminds me of the time what Ringo USED to be!

If you're on Hi5, here's my link to join!

Deaf258 said:
I am not on Ringo-fuck-Tickle anymore for quite a long while. Now, Bewitched hooked me up to this Hi5 site. It looks simpler than Tickle-my-ass, and reminds me of the time what Ringo USED to be!

WaterRats13 invited me to join her Hi5 few days ago, and I am not too sure about it. :giggle:

Are you happy with Hi5, tell us more first!

I haven´t been at Tickle for a long time now. I´m not interesting anymore.

I lost Tickles since I re-programm my computer at few weeks ago. I don´t bother to get Tickles back.

Well, Red Rum, I wouldn´t join Hi5 yet. I´m too paraniod since the happened at Tickles. I rather wait.

Join any forums is enough to me.

Deaf258 said:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone started saying "Fuck Hi5!" Remember DeafSinglesConnection? A lot of my friends signed up for that site and said it was really cool. When they found out about "Ringo", they started saying that DeafSinglesConnection sucked and was too boring. They decided to "fuck DeafSinglesConnection". Later, they started doing that with Ringo. "Fuck Ringo" because of some gals being raped by a guy online. Duh, it was those girls own fault... not Ringo's fault! Next, they say Tickle is better. Now people are saying "Fuck Tickle!" Jeez, can't anyone make up their minds? I wouldn't be surprised if a few months from now... many people start saying "Fuck Hi5!" and move on to another website. I'm still a member of DeafSinglesConnection and Tickle. I don't plan on joining any other website at the moment. If I did, it would be like I'm trying to chase after people just so I can be where THEY want to be.

Yes, I am still registered, but I do not go there often. I'm on almost everything. :dunno:

im still on Tickle -- hasnt bothered me with that site altho i dont log in there very often -- im also on hi5 as well and i dont log in there that often either *shrugs*

VamPyroX said:
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone started saying "Fuck Hi5!" Remember DeafSinglesConnection? A lot of my friends signed up for that site and said it was really cool. When they found out about "Ringo", they started saying that DeafSinglesConnection sucked and was too boring. They decided to "fuck DeafSinglesConnection". Later, they started doing that with Ringo. "Fuck Ringo" because of some gals being raped by a guy online. Duh, it was those girls own fault... not Ringo's fault! Next, they say Tickle is better. Now people are saying "Fuck Tickle!" Jeez, can't anyone make up their minds? I wouldn't be surprised if a few months from now... many people start saying "Fuck Hi5!" and move on to another website. I'm still a member of DeafSinglesConnection and Tickle. I don't plan on joining any other website at the moment. If I did, it would be like I'm trying to chase after people just so I can be where THEY want to be.

LOL!! I know what you mean.. But I don't follow the bandwagon though. I never been a member or even visited DeafSinglesConnection. As long I am "there" on a site with some sort of connection with friends, I don't care which service I use as long as the service is very simple and easy to use. I left Tickle for two reasons which I decided on my own: 1) Tickle got way too complicated to use, and 2) With all that spam messages I was getting under Tickle, ugh, I am gone!

*Whoa, it is my first time to post something here on AD after a year of absence!*

I noticed when I used Ringo, it is easier to get in touch with people and when it was converted to Tickle - everyone seems to disappear off the earth's surface!

Someone once told me that she predicted that Ringo will be a "short-lived" fad. It actually was a fad that existed for a short time.

I am wondering if this similar fad will reveal on the earth's surface in the near future. Hmmm??

Back