Are U Still Register With Tickle Today?

Are you still register with Tickle today?

• Yes

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Used to be, but not now!!

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
actually I left tickle.come then i came back but I ain't gonna ask my old friends to be back in my circle of friends cuz it's better to have real few friends this time so there blah :roll:

Aphrodite said:
*Whoa, it is my first time to post something here on AD after a year of absence!*

I noticed when I used Ringo, it is easier to get in touch with people and when it was converted to Tickle - everyone seems to disappear off the earth's surface!

Someone once told me that she predicted that Ringo will be a "short-lived" fad. It actually was a fad that existed for a short time.

I am wondering if this similar fad will reveal on the earth's surface in the near future. Hmmm??
I think that Ringo is short-lived because people have no patience. Ringo was around for a while before people started signing up so they had plenty of time to fix out the kinks. When Ringo converted to Tickle, they had to fix out the kinks and people went nuts and complained about Tickle. Also, the other problem is that people get pissed off easy with emails and easily listen to others about leaving when they should be listening to themselves.

If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you? Exactly my point... if a bunch of people quit Tickle, should you? Nah! You don't need to quit just because they quit.

Ummm I still there in Tickle but never bother to enter there often... I am listed in Hi5 and not often enter there either. :)

Hi,

I quit Tickle for quite a long while now.....I sure don't miss it!

I quit in Ringo then joined in Tickle but quit it... Im sick of them cause too many traffic. I aint going there anymore...

Hi, I was part of Ringo and Tickle. I had no problems with Tickle. but I had to leave Tickle recently due to a personal reason. A long story... :/

I think Tickle is a great site! It has more features than Ringo did, and is a little more organized. I understand it confused a lot of people at first, but I think Tickle improved.

I never went to Tickle once Ringo was taken over. I did not like Ringo much because of too much traffic which means I cannot get in. However, I am a member of H1-5 site. Would like it very much if any of you want to join my circle. :)

Red~Rum said:
Do any of you have problems with Ringo - taken by Tickle?

I used to be member of Ringo, until Tickle taken over, and I quit, and I am wondering if any of you are still stay there?

I am interested to see the results in the poll.

Im still a member.. I dont mind tickle too much.. Just dont like their pop ups :)

I quit Tickle after they send me an email saying They will remove my Photo due to CopyRight. I was like Huh?? That my Real Picture! so I gave up and Left because it seems the whole Tickle Com. is Messed up or was Messed up. I had no problems with Ringo I think Ringo was alright but, they sometimes were busy and wouldn't let me sign on.

Back