Are the Muslims really Terrorists?

Are the Muslims really Terrorists?

• Total voters
I most certainly agree that not all Muslims are terrorists but currently almost all terrorists are Muslim and therein lies our predicament in rooting the terrorists out.

diehardbiker65 said:
I have very good answer to who is terrorist?

No it is not muslim
no it is not catholic
no it is not protestant
no it is not black
no it is not white
no it is not yellow
no it is not even purple!

It is the militant extremist, AND that is who is really are the terrorist!

The requirement to enroll militant extremist is that you have the desire to terrorize the civilian and freak out gov't. The second requirement is that your completely insane! The rest, does not mean anything to the orignal requirement.

I agree with ya. US governments had to deal with militant extremism and terrorism. That going to be nasty that we are dealing right now to try to end this..

It's like this...

Just because all terrorists are Muslims doesn't mean that all Muslims are terrorists.

Heres your answer,
275px-CNN911scrn.jpg

11_22_300_israel2.jpg

IsraelBethlehem-n2202cbs1.jpg

madrid_bombing_train.jpg

I think these pictures tell the story.Yes muslims are terrorist.

I vote no.... in my opinion I think that intructs or soliders are terrorists not muslims in Iraq.

HiBluE01 said:
I vote no.... in my opinion I think that intructs or soliders are terrorists not muslims in Iraq.
What are intructs?

Which soldiers?

For those who think that Muslims are terrorists are following a commonly known misconception...

Here's an example:

WRONG
Jack is mean.
Jack has brown hair.
Therefore, all people with brown hair are mean.

RIGHT
Jane is Jill's mother.
Jill is John's mother.
Therefore, Jane is John's grandmother.

This is similar to the Walmart and Target issue. Someone said that he was pissed off at Target for not hiring him cuz he was deaf. Because of that, he followed this wrong conception:

WRONG
The Target store near my house won't hire me.
Therefore, all Target stores won't hire me.

With that, he decided to boycott all Targets and go to Walmart instead. Someone else said the same thing about Blockbuster Video and decided to go to Hollywood Video instead.

Once again, I do not against muslims. I have friend with some of nice muslims. I'm not saying ALL but ...

Look at twin towers? Who did it? Of course muslim terrorist
Look at train bombs in Spain. Who did it? Of course muslim terrorist
and more lists.............. Bali, London, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Where the terrorists come from? muslims Reglious...

One of my dearest friends is Muslim, and she would never hurt a fly..nor would her family. Whenever I visit her house her family is so welcoming and nice to me.

no, they aint no terrorist... CIA work for them to create the problem. remmebred, who got benefit? remmbered that!

IRAQ: VIDEO OF US HOSTAGE KILLING POSTED ON INTERNET

Baghdad, 19 Dec. (AKI) - The Islamic Army in Iraq has released a video which it says shows the killing of Ronald Schulz, a 40-year-old American security consultant taken hostage in Iraq earlier this month. It had already announced that he had been killed in a statement issued on 8 December, which said pictures of the killing would be released later. In the new video, which was posted on the Internet and lasts just a few seconds, the screen is split in two. On the left side the identity documents of the hostage are shown as proof of who he is, while on the right the hostage appears with his face covered.

The man, who is blindfolded and has his hands tied behind his back, has his back turned to the camera. The video then shows a gunman repeatedly firing an automatic weapon at the man, whose face is never shown.

The group had demanded that all Iraqi prisoners be released and compensation be paid to families in Iraq. Following the announcement of his killing, Schulz's family said that until they received confirmation he was dead, they would work on the assumption he was still alive.

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level.php?cat=Terrorism&loid=8.0.241172591&par=0#

(As a side note, notice in the picture at the top of the article that the news video has a sign language interpreter for the deaf.)

If you want to see the actual video here is the link:

http://www.hyscience.com/video/FLURL-dot-com-21896-ronald.mpg

I am not recommending, nor have I checked this link myself, so you are warned.

Wha...a bastard iraq captured american innocent guy?
What frigg'n Iraq WANTS from American ???
What do you fawk want from it ?

*sigh* too many question why kept wonder why they are contuine terriosit..

(mumbling)
Would love to everyone Iraq can accept peace pretty please and can everyone talk out solve the problem what your really want issues about.. Gonna come work it out ?

Not all muslims are terrorists, but deep in my soul I don't trust them and watch them carefully. I saw the Nick Berg beheading and wished I never saw that to begin with. I have seen death and destruction in real life and beheading shocked me to the core. ( Insurgets is a fancy term used to soften the word terrorists )

The another day , the t.v. news just reported that West of Baghdad. In the sunny early afternoon hours, The insurgets blew up a convoy carrying the lieutant colonel of the Iraqi police near a children's hospital. No military man ( terrorists are not military men by the way ) I mean , no military man would wait to make his move to kill a very important public figure near the children's hospital. He would be patient and wait for an opporounity to present itself then go ahead and kill the person.......... " thousands of miles " away from the children's hospital or away from children at all for that matter. God would never command anybody to kill children or even bring alittle harm towards children. I do talk to muslims about Jesus Christ. Witnessing to muslims about Jesus Christ is not for everybody. You need to be aware you can get killed by muslims by talking about Jesus Christ. Mohammend never healed no body, Isa the Prophet ( Jesus Christ the Prophet ) healed everybody no matter who they were and gave salvation to all including the muslims , jews anybody etc. You have to be specially trained to minister to the muslims and use the Holy Spirit's discerning to lead and minsiter to the muslims. Please also remember that muslims have an attidute and way of life that shows that they are for " all or nothing ". That can be positive or negative. I minister to all people wheter they be Deaf, muslims, jews , catholic, atheists or satanists about Jesus Christ. I hang out with some very violent people and still minister to them primarily because I am Deaf and I can talk to them and I have had a very rough life and they can see that right off the bat. No explaination needed. They enjoy having me around and I can talk to them so not all muslims are terrorists but I do am very careful. The muslims obey the Quran to the max and I don't see that too many Christians obeying the KJV Holy Bible to the max but pretty soon so many more Christians will be obeying the KJV Holy Bible to the max. We are in the Last Days, End Times. I do pray for the muslims and witness to the muslims. Witnessing to muslims is very dangerous business and is not for everybody.You could do that but it is much better to be trained in witnessing to the muslims first in order to win them over to Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Heath said:
We are in the Last Days, End Times.

What proof do you have that we're in the "End of Days" time of history? There has been no event that matches any of the biblical claims of calactysm or suffering worldwide. None of the plagues or marks have appeared. Various Christians have been saying it's "the end of days" for thousands of years. We're still here.

(back on topic)

It's terrible that these people (I'm unable to label them guerrila fighters, insurgents, freedom fighters, or rebels) are resorting to tactics like this. This is the true meaning of "terrorism," because they're making people fear being the next person grabbed and murdered.

This is still a frickin' war. The hostilities did not end when President Bush said they did, that was just a way to boost his ratings at home. A war is still going on and the American enemy is still kicking.

Note I did not state that muslims, middle easterns, or other labels to the perpetrators. These guys are simply murderers.

Dennis said:
It's terrible that these people (I'm unable to label them guerrila fighters, insurgents, freedom fighters, or rebels) are resorting to tactics like this. This is the true meaning of "terrorism," because they're making people fear being the next person grabbed and murdered.

Isn't that weird that the freedom fighters won against King George of England for the property of North America called United States of America?

The Blue soldiers finally kicked the rebels' asses during the Civil War. How comes rebels do not be called "terrorists"?

mld4ds said:
Isn't that weird that the freedom fighters won against King George of England for the property of North America called United States of America?

The Blue soldiers finally kicked the rebels' asses during the Civil War. How comes rebels do not called "terrorists"?
Because they didn't routinely commit terrorist acts against innocent civilians.

Some Muslims are definitely terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. From my understanding (and I would need a real study to be sure, so please don't hang me if I'm wrong), there are a lot of contradictions in the Koran that make it easy to fall into a trap of violence. Some suras (books) advocate violence against infidels--others advise kindness to Christians and those of other religions. Different Muslim sects have different ideas on which of these take precedence. The same goes for other things in the Koran such as the treatment of women...contradictory stuff that some take as a reason for violence and others do not.

The Muslims I have personally known have been good, peaceful people complete with a good sense of humor. A Muslim girl in my high school took the time to stick up for me in P.E. class when no one else would, when I was being cursed at and harassed, just walked up and in a non-threatening tone told the harassers that their behavior was unjustified.

What I'm getting at here is that because of those features in the Koran I was talking about, it's easy for one to fall into a trap of violence. But, not every Muslim does. Isn't it even said in the Christian Bible that there are those who, even without knowing the law, respond to it as if it's been written directly onto their hearts? (Romans?)

Reba said:
Because they didn't routinely commit terrorist acts against innocent civilians.

Correct. I don't recall reading any stories of Revolution Army soldiers capturing non-military British citizens and notifying the Crown that if they don't get out of America they'll kill them and kill more to come.

However, I will note that it's fairly common in history that warring rulers would slaughter their enemies without mercy -- men, women, and children. Slavery of those not killed was common. Forcing the towns that were taken over to pay large taxes and tributes just because they were originally on the other side's land was par for the course. It's just nowadays, Americans, or at least a large part of the civilized democratic world, we have forgotten things were like that, and abhor returning to those roots.

Our enemy isn't playing by our rules. Let's not stoop to theirs either.

Our enemies aren't Muslims. Our enemies are those who kill bystanders who belong to a group byt are not fighting for the cause their group stands for. Killing non-warring Americans or Caucasians or "infidels" is just as right as me killing all pigs because I hate ham and eggs.

Back