Are ghosts real?

Yes its true... two buildings on my work campus (one I work at), deaf school in my state and I've lived in haunted houses before. I also had ghostly encounter with my dead uncle when I was younger (he committed sucide few years before I was born).

Kind of what Secretblend says. Universal proof is difficult to come by at this time, but remember the African gorilla was just a "ghost" or figment of some peoples imaginations until they were found and photographed. There are lots of other examples of disbelief until the evidence became overwhelming.

But consider this logic: Nothing in the universe we know can be created nor destroyed. It just changes form. Liquid becomes solid or gas and vice-versa. Energy becomes matter or the other way around so that everything is recycled, on this planet and from what we can see in space.

Why, then, would the life force end when the vehicle dies? Doesn't it make sense with the rest of the order of the universe that the life force just changes and is recycled into another form?

You sure do think deep! Interesting...I never thought of how things changes form...hmmm.

Yes its true... two buildings on my work campus (one I work at), deaf school in my state and I've lived in haunted houses before. I also had ghostly encounter with my dead uncle when I was younger (he committed sucide few years before I was born).

Interesting you brought up deaf schools...I've heard that there are many deaf schools that have ghost stories. Mine did...the kids who grew up on campus will tell me many stories - kind of like oral literature (except in sign language, obviously) - where the stories pass from generation to generation. Plus part of the campus is built on top of a grave site.

(Sorry about your uncle.)

Sorry to hear that you lost a child. It seems that kids can sense things differently than adults. Unfortunately, and understandably, a lot of adults tell their kids that they are dreaming or imagining things, thus their experiences either either stop or they dismiss their experience as imagination, etc.

I don't know whether ghosts of afterlife exists, but it is certainly interesting. I don't believe 99% of the stuff I see on the net. Anyway, your daughter is obviously not scared from her experience, so perhaps you should encourage your daughter to find out more about her sister - providing it is ok with you. Maybe ask your daughter why you cannot see her sister or something?

I agree - to a point. I keep a straight face when she tells me and don't make a big deal out of it - I want her to keep talking about it, where she feels safe to share with me.

Yep, I agree with that too. Also, let not forget that animals are also can sense very high senstives too. :)

*nodding in agreement* Animals are so much smarter than humans - it is time we start listening to animals. They have so wisdom and can really sense things, such as foreseeing dangers.

Do you believe ghosts - regardless of what form - exist in our world?

Last night I felt something on my leg, like a nudge. I woke up and looked around - there was no one. Puzzled, I went back to sleep (after checking on my girls, of course). It happened again - this time I was a little spooked. I looked under the bed (yes, I get a gold star for bravery for that) and around my room. The door was closed, so I know it weren't my daughters - whom I checked on again to make sure they were safe.

This morning I was making lunches when my oldest daughter came up to me and asked, "How was sister last night?" I asked her what did she mean by how Isabelle was doing. She said, "Not Isabelle. My other sister. She came and visited us last night. Said she loved you and she will come to visit again -soon. And Mommy - she looked just like me!"

I dropped her lunch box, shocked. I excused myself for a few moments to be alone. I never shaked as bad as I did this morning.

Her twin sister had died at birth, more than five years ago. No one has told her about her twin yet.

But this isn't our first incident of the "visits." When my oldest daughter was only three, she had a tea party. There were several teddy bears/stuffed rabbits sitting - but one chair was empty. I asked her, "Well, who is sitting in this chair." She looked at me like I was dumb. "Mommy - Lilly is. You know Lilly! She lives with God but plays with me a lot." She proceeded to pretend to pour tea and then she looked at me, "Mommy - she has brown hair and brown eyes - just like me!"

I got goose bumps up my neck. Lilly was the name of her twin sister...with brown hair and brown eyes.

Was it an imaginary friend? Or her sister's ghost? What do you think? Are ghosts real?

I assume that her sister's ghost because of "twin connection" that key!

No maybe about it....ghost 'spirits' are real. Trust me.
Some of us are more able to communicate......a window.
Open mind required.
The fact that you felt the tug means you are an antennea, also. Open your mind to it.
Those little thoughts. They will push your mind to see things others don't. Be open to it and she will talk to you.

WEll, twins are known to always have that sense that they have a twin....and sense when twin in trouble etc. KNowing the name is farther along

*nodding in agreement* Animals are so much smarter than humans - it is time we start listening to animals. They have so wisdom and can really sense things, such as foreseeing dangers.

Amen to that! I always rely on the animals since they have a 6th sense about anything. :)

Let ya know that....

New Ghost Hunter program coming on March 5 on Wednesday!!! :):):)

I believe in ghost. Only when I am in dream as they able to visit to communicate me. Only if I able to remember. ahhh.. Nothing important.

Back