Are ghosts real?

Was it an imaginary friend? Or her sister's ghost? What do you think? Are ghosts real?

Sorry to hear that you lost a child. It seems that kids can sense things differently than adults. Unfortunately, and understandably, a lot of adults tell their kids that they are dreaming or imagining things, thus their experiences either either stop or they dismiss their experience as imagination, etc.

I don't know whether ghosts of afterlife exists, but it is certainly interesting. I don't believe 99% of the stuff I see on the net. Anyway, your daughter is obviously not scared from her experience, so perhaps you should encourage your daughter to find out more about her sister - providing it is ok with you. Maybe ask your daughter why you cannot see her sister or something?

Interesting perspective! I guess I do...but I'm not ready yet. She's ready, but I'm not.

It's good that she is ready but unfortunately as a parent, sometimes we have to put our feelings aside and think of our child.

I wouldn't reveal all too much at once, just something like...." You know honey...."

I believe that there are many, many things in this world that we cannot fully explain. This is obviously one of those situations.

Yes, I do believe in ghosts because it happens to me. I am sure there are lot of places that people reported seen ghosts, dark apparitions or anything that can be supernatual or paranormal activies. :)

Yes there are ghosts. I've seen them, felt them and had "dreams" about them.

Sorry to hear that you lost a child. It seems that kids can sense things differently than adults. Unfortunately, and understandably, a lot of adults tell their kids that they are dreaming or imagining things, thus their experiences either either stop or they dismiss their experience as imagination, etc.

I don't know whether ghosts of afterlife exists, but it is certainly interesting. I don't believe 99% of the stuff I see on the net. Anyway, your daughter is obviously not scared from her experience, so perhaps you should encourage your daughter to find out more about her sister - providing it is ok with you. Maybe ask your daughter why you cannot see her sister or something?

You are correct about children being more open to things of this nature. They don't have the filter of skepticism that adults do. They simply accept what they experience.

:giggle::giggle: nope not ghost in the closet.....just the dead bodies of the people who pissed me off!!!! :giggle::giggle:

Oh, man, Shermy...you need to hide them better than that!

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to hide the dead bodies of all the people who pissed me off!

You are correct about children being more open to things of this nature. They don't have the filter of skepticism that adults do. They simply accept what they experience.

Yep, I agree with that too. Also, let not forget that animals are also can sense very high senstives too. :)

Oh, man, Shermy...you need to hide them better than that!

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to hide the dead bodies of all the people who pissed me off!

:giggle: Well...........you know.........may be it's just the "skeletons" in my closet!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I don't believe in "Ghosts" however I do believe there is alot of things that we cannot explain going on around us. There is alot more than what meets the eyes.

I don't believe in "Ghosts" however I do believe there is alot of things that we cannot explain going on around us. There is alot more than what meets the eyes.

Hey.......transformers are more than meets the eye!!! :giggle:

Kind of what Secretblend says. Universal proof is difficult to come by at this time, but remember the African gorilla was just a "ghost" or figment of some peoples imaginations until they were found and photographed. There are lots of other examples of disbelief until the evidence became overwhelming.

But consider this logic: Nothing in the universe we know can be created nor destroyed. It just changes form. Liquid becomes solid or gas and vice-versa. Energy becomes matter or the other way around so that everything is recycled, on this planet and from what we can see in space.

Why, then, would the life force end when the vehicle dies? Doesn't it make sense with the rest of the order of the universe that the life force just changes and is recycled into another form?

Back