Are any other Bikers here?

diehardbiker65 said:
hey CC Sinner, did you mention that you rode your bike when it was five degrees? I once drove though snow!!! Man!!! That time, I had no transportation but a motorcycle, and need to go to RIT. That was a experience. Right now, I have two vehicles plus bike so, won't happen again.
I also was in motorcycle accident, and sent to hospital... The next day I rode on motorcycle once again. Accident hasn't stopped me yet... My passion is in the wind... hehehe

DHB

That's the SPIRIT!!! Never stop doing what you love. Snow don't mean a thing. Just get the right woman to warm you up. :naughty:
Right On Man!!! :thumb:

Get the right woman! you hit it right! Plus good o'le Java as well! Nothing beats the great north! I kinda miss that fun riding in the snow but, with my son and woman. I have to live up with their wish. But if I have no choice, I would ride once again. Now I just remembered, that time I was visiting my ex girlfriend who used to live 200 miles from me, and I actually rode my bike to see her in the month of November. It was 30 degrees, gawd!!!! That was back in late 80's when I was young and crazy.

DHB

C.C.Sinned said:
That's the SPIRIT!!! Never stop doing what you love. Snow don't mean a thing. Just get the right woman to warm you up. :naughty:
Right On Man!!! :thumb:

I have been hesitating to reply but I do have a bike but am "not really of the culture" if ya know what I mean. I really do like my bike but would like to get a custom Harley trike conversion with a trailer.

We are cognizant of the price of those bikes; the big ones today cost more than what I paid for my first house! :thumb:

Build your own -

deaflibrarian said:
Those are good words of advice, but there's one little thing missing from the picture and that is a fat wallet to pay for the HD. Have you seen the price on those suckers?

Yes, I have seen the price. That is why I am building my own. Collected parts a little at a time. Still have a lot more to get. I can't afford "Stealership" prices. FTF :thumb:

Look at eBay There are great deal on used cycles everyday.
Have you looked into kit bikes? http://www.sinwear.us/SuckerPunchSallysChopper.html (look at the working man special)
www.flyritechoppers.com

"not really of the culture" ???

Tousi said:
I have been hesitating to reply but I do have a bike but am "not really of the culture" if ya know what I mean. I really do like my bike but would like to get a custom Harley trike conversion with a trailer.

Very few riders today are bikers. Most are RUBs = Rich Urban Bikers. They whipout the credit cards & buy a new bike. Buy brand new factory clothing. Dress up like it is Holloween. Then ride only on weekends. Maybe put a whole 50 miles on their "Credit Glide". Then they have the nerve to pretend they are Bad Ass. Fake. Run at the first sign of trouble like sniveling cowards.
There are so many bikes & so few bikers. There once was a brotherhood. Now it only remains among hardcore...
I never ment for this thread to be for the hardcore. I don't judge people. Yet people judge me. Getting called "dirt bag". These people don't even know me.
Get kicked out of restaurants just for walking in the door. I would rather be hated for who I am, Then loved for what i am not. Cuz fake is fake. Enough of that...

Tousi, lets see your ride. Tell me about it. Got any fun riding stories? Got tons of trike links so if you need help shopping for your trike conversion just let me know... :thumb:

Photos & Stories-

Come on guys post a picture of your ride. What ever it may be - hog, jap or limey- Lets see some pix... :thumb:

Tell some riding stories... Where have you been? Where have you gone? What have you seen? :naughty:

Real bikers are...

Hey Bikers! I believe the REAL biker is the one who has total passion to be in the wind! I have had deep passion to be in the wind. Motorcycles gives you constantant wind. Even if it means to chew poor bugs that flew right into your mouth. Sure you could have complete head helmet to stop these pesky bugs, but not for me.. I need my face to be in the wind! Hence I have half helmet! I can't wait for my state to quit enforcing helmet!
Thise with attitudes turns me off! Especially these crochet Rocket jerks.

DHB

Well Said DHB

diehardbiker65 said:
Hey Bikers! I believe the REAL biker is the one who has total passion to be in the wind! I have had deep passion to be in the wind. Motorcycles gives you constantant wind. Even if it means to chew poor bugs that flew right into your mouth. Sure you could have complete head helmet to stop these pesky bugs, but not for me.. I need my face to be in the wind! Hence I have half helmet! I can't wait for my state to quit enforcing helmet!
Thise with attitudes turns me off! Especially these crochet Rocket jerks.

DHB

So Many of the so called biker. That I mentioned as RUB. Only own a motorcycle for a status symbol. Like DHB said "total passion to be in the wind". Is what its all about... :thumb:

BTW in the state of PA you can ride LID FREE :thumb:

Hey, that pissed me off because I grew up in Penn's woods! I got first MC license in Penn's wood with these smokey! I moved to New York state, and seems that I am forced to use helmet longer.

BTW in the state of PA you can ride LID FREE :thumb:[/QUOTE]

I bet it did -

diehardbiker65 said:
Hey, that pissed me off because I grew up in Penn's woods! I got first MC license in Penn's wood with these smokey! I moved to New York state, and seems that I am forced to use helmet longer.

BTW in the state of PA you can ride LID FREE :thumb:
[/QUOTE]

Man That pissed me off too. I was a hospital bed when the law changed. I lived right on a country highway. Right next door to a biker bar. All I could do was lay in bed & watch everybody roll by... Let me tell ya. That lit a fire inside me that will not burn out. My quest to build a trike to get back in the wind burns in me with a vengence... Money is the only set back. It will not stop me. It's just a pain in the ass...

Sportster is nice, I can't give any judgement on sportster cause I never rode sportster. But I have rode Electra-glider, 1983 shovel head 1350cc (bored to almost 1500cc) like these you see cops riding but without full dressing. man! It was awesome, even though it was DAMN heavy but its alot easier to handle than you think. I have heard some people suggested not to buy sportster, just buy the full sized. Because I haven't rode Sportster and can't give any good input.

DHB

RITcutie18 said:
im gonna get a harley sportster 1200 as soon as i have the $$$...love harleys to death!

deaflibrarian said:
Moi doesn't like getting dirty and greasy. :P

I'll continue to look for that rich sugar papa. :P

Maybe put a ad in the newspaper -
Wanted
Handsome Young Rich Well Built Harley Mechanic
Must have a good size tool with all the right equipment
To Buy & Fix a Harley. Must also service my every need...

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Dang, it takes balls to ride a bike nowadays. I used to cruise on a Honda 750, but gave up the risk long ago.
Seems like the vast majority of bike wrecks are the fault of those who drive cars and smack into them. Weird, seems like cyclers are invisible or something.
Go to the fracture ward in any hospital and you will be amazed at how many are cyclers.

Beowulf said:
Dang, it takes balls to ride a bike nowadays. I used to cruise on a Honda 750, but gave up the risk long ago.
Seems like the vast majority of bike wrecks are the fault of those who drive cars and smack into them. Weird, seems like cyclers are invisible or something.
Go to the fracture ward in any hospital and you will be amazed at how many are cyclers.

That's why Loud Pipes Save Lives!!! Cagers never pay attention. If they are not yakking on a cell phone. They have thier head up thier asses. :thumb:
"Drive safely, the life you save could be mine". James Dean said that just before his accident. :-o

:cheers: :bowdown: at straight n loud pipes

DHB

C.C.Sinned said:
That's why Loud Pipes Save Lives!!! Cagers never pay attention. If they are not yakking on a cell phone. They have thier head up thier asses. :thumb:
"Drive safely, the life you save could be mine". James Dean said that just before his accident. :-o

It would work -

deaflibrarian said:
I like that! Think it'll work? I would rather have the guy quite a bit older than me though. The young buckaroos are too exhausting for this old chicky.

Yeah the ad would work... Would you want me to play matchmaker for you? :rofl: I know lots of single bikers... :rofl: Honestly I know a great guy with a killer Panhead. PM me if you want...

Back