Are any other Bikers here?

C.C.Sinned

Reaction score
How many Bikers are on this forum? Lets Talk about our rides... Post Pictures too...

I am Building a Shovelhead Trike. Aris triangle lights sitting on a Girder with a 17 inch invader. The servicar rear section grafted onto a shovel frame. Crager SS rims in back. Coffin tank. Lots more work to do. Hoping to be in the wind by summer... :devil:

Ja! Im diehardbiker! I have Suzuki thumper 650cc. Its alrighty, I do have dream of owning a Harley!!! unfortunately the best bike I ever rode was Yamaha V-star 1100cc custom. Man! it is fuckin loud MOFO!!! Louder than Harley! It was real nice going 105mph! Yupper I rode harley FLHS Electra Glider, shovelhead... Its awesome bike.

BTW, straight pipes saves lives!!!

DHB

Not a biker here but a biker wanna be. I always envy these bikers who pass me with their loud engines while driving out at the coast or mtns.

I like that lifestyle....just get on a motorcycle and explore with a sense of freedom.

Meg said:
Not a biker here but a biker wanna be. I always envy these bikers who pass me with their loud engines while driving out at the coast or mtns.

I like that lifestyle....just get on a motorcycle and explore with a sense of freedom.

Then go for it. Life is to short. Get in the wind. :thumb:

Ja!!! I love to be in the wind!!! Tell ya this, any loud bike passed you.. You might think its real loud... for some strange reason... you ride on that bike. Its MUCH quieter there! Don't ask me why!
DHB

C.C.Sinned said:
Then go for it. Life is to short. Get in the wind. :thumb:

diehardbiker65 said:
Ja!!! I love to be in the wind!!! Tell ya this, any loud bike passed you.. You might think its real loud... for some strange reason... you ride on that bike. Its MUCH quieter there! Don't ask me why!
DHB

Ja!
I grew up in Southern California where bikers are worshipped like gods especially on Hwy 1 or 101.

I will have to find someone with a bike to try it FIRST before buying my own LOL :)

Cool! Depending on your body size, usually its best to start with somewhere like 400 cc bike. That way, you could get to learn how to handle em. Once your mastered it, it would be much easier with bigger bike.

DHB

Meg said:
Ja!
I grew up in Southern California where bikers are worshipped like gods especially on Hwy 1 or 101.

I will have to find someone with a bike to try it FIRST before buying my own LOL :)

Meg said:
Ja!

Visit your local Harley-Davidson dealer. They have a program called, Rider's Edge, which is a motorcycle safety class to learn and earn your motorcycle license. They use the 600cc Buell Blast and it's a lot of fun.

...And addictive!!

Last summer, I got off my butt and took the class. The following week, I rode my '04 H-D Sportster 1200C home! Spring is almost here!

Steve

diehardbiker65 said:
DHB

That is true. Personaly I believe Tail Pipes should set off car alarms as you ride by. It is the only way for those ignorant cagers to know your there. So many people drive with their head up their ass. Stupidity should be painful.
:devil:

Yup, especially in spring or fall... where there is sunset perfectly set in horizionally, and your drive eastward, and an idiot driver wants to cross the road, looked in east and there is sun right there... blindly that poor biker with whisper quiet muffler... Shit! With that loud pipe, Im sure that idiot driver would wonder what the fuck noise came from, and usually decide to wait. Seen and experienced that!

DHB

C.C.Sinned said:
That is true. Personaly I believe Tail Pipes should set off car alarms as you ride by. It is the only way for those ignorant cagers to know your there. So many people drive with their head up their ass. Stupidity should be painful.

Yeah that happens way to often. Always have to be on your guard against fools... Then they get all upset when you flip them the bird. Have you even noticed That they're brave as long as they stay in the car? I read lips. The last thing I saw one of them say in that situation was "Holy Shit! This guy is as big as a house". They took off like a bat out of hell...

C.C.Sinned said:

I'm conviced that loud pipes have saved my life on more than 1 occasion. One of my old rice burners was quiet, and people would change lanes without seeing me, although I make it a point to not ride in blind spots, etc. Happens much less with the loud pipes. First, they know I'm there next to them since they can't miss me...secondly, they think twice about cutting off a biker.

The only time I regret it is when I'm visiting a friend late at night and hate to think about all the people I've just awakened who need to get up at 6am (I really do try to keep it quiet in this situation...riding slow in second gear, etc).

I have rode on a bike with my ex boyfriends in the past, two of my ex own a Harley Davidson bike. I cannot ride on one alone because they are too heavy for me to keep it balance LOL!

I adore bikes and I love guys who own bikes too. ;)

How about giving me a ride somedays Dennis? :giggle:

I had been tried with biker few minutes where my ex ride. I love it but I know it's dangerous. I last used it at 20 years ago.

In the moment we use only bicycle to ride anywhere. :)

Cheri said:
I have rode on a bike with my ex boyfriends in the past, two of my ex own a Harley Davidson bike. I cannot ride on one alone because they are too heavy for me to keep it balance LOL!

I adore bikes and I love guys who own bikes too. ;)

How about giving me a ride somedays Dennis? :giggle:

Cheri, I'd be more then happy to give you a ride. :thumb: You say Harleys are to heavy. Try finding a old 45 inch flattie chopper very light... Have you considered a Ol' Limey Bobber? You know a little Triumph or BSA. They are very light. May not have the status of a Harley. They are just as cool if it's chopped. Read The Horse Magazine. You can get a lot of ideas... :thumb:

deaflibrarian said:
I would love to get a HD at some point in my life. In fact, I like to check out http://harleys4sale.com/ every once in a while to see what's out there. First of all I'd have to get licensed to ride a bike and take safety classes. I'm too chicken for a sportbike like the Suzuki or Kawasaki, and besides I don’t want to look like a Power Ranger. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA a Power Ranger lmao HAHHAHAHAHA Good One :thumb:

If You want to ride just go for it. Get in the wind Ride Hard & Ride Free:thumb:

Winter time biker

hey CC Sinner, did you mention that you rode your bike when it was five degrees? I once drove though snow!!! Man!!! That time, I had no transportation but a motorcycle, and need to go to RIT. That was a experience. Right now, I have two vehicles plus bike so, won't happen again.
I also was in motorcycle accident, and sent to hospital... The next day I rode on motorcycle once again. Accident hasn't stopped me yet... My passion is in the wind... hehehe

DHB

Back