Apple won court against Samsung!!

oh i see, I Notice it Samsung Copying AGAIN ?

It is very really pretty exactly Apple I sound look likes Samsung!!

I am puzzled it Samsung! it is interesting

Yeah, I had a Galaxy phone, looked and worked very similar to an iPod/iPhone. The only major difference was that it had the word SAMSUNG emblazoned on the front, rather than
picture of an Apple. Very clever of those Samsung executives. In the end they got caught and the share holders will have to pay for them.

Edit: If it matters, I have a Motorola phone that looks and works just like my galaxy phone. I think Apple should take on all smart phone mfg's that sell their products in the US. Should be a slam dunk case.

I don't think Apple would have given permission to Samsung even if Samsung pays an absolute fortune in royalties. Not saying it is right to copy, but there is a problem of companies using patents to block innovation of rivals.

Incorrect, Apple and Samsung have mixed victory, especially in South Korea so both of them have to pay some portions, and in Europe, some countries banned on Samsung products.

No wonder about you don't understand about patent infringement and you need to do research. There is nothing with USA and Apple has strong evidence about patent infringement that Samsung committed to their products without pay royalties. It doesn't matter if Apple is from USA, it is all about evidences that jurists want to know.

No, that's not true, it is very likely for higher court and US Supreme Court to favor Apple, based on evidence. Like I said Apple has strong evidence to do anything against Samsung. The patent infringement is serious matter and it does harmful to innovation. It is unacceptable for Samsung to steal patented features from Apple and the court will be NOT light or easy at all. Apple has a lot of innovation and they have them patented to protect their innovation.

Every countries have different patent laws, especially Europe and South Korea don't share same patent law as USA does. The penalties for patent infringement are varies from countries to countries like US is probably most serious and expensive since South Korea has mild or moderate penalties. Your hope and bet goes doomed because Apple already have strong evidence, and they won the court. I believe that you favored Samsung because you are Linux user.

Samsung should, should, should not copy Apple, period and it will be non-issue if Samsung gets permission and pay royalties to Apple to use patented features.

I didn't hear US Supreme Court yet. They didn't say that yet.

Yeah, I had a Galaxy phone, looked and worked very similar to an iPod/iPhone. The only major difference was that it had the word SAMSUNG emblazoned on the front, rather than
picture of an Apple. Very clever of those Samsung executives. In the end they got caught and the share holders will have to pay for them.

Edit: If it matters, I have a Motorola phone that looks and works just like my galaxy phone. I think Apple should take on all smart phone mfg's that sell their products in the US. Should be a slam dunk case.

I think so Apple is very beat to won, why not!, It is very good Apple is very won! it is very, It is very lots of spending to cost! business of Samsung is both Apple!

I have Nodia! If suppose sell of on business smart phones, if suppose you pay spending to contact to 3 yrs, if suppose you lots! it is risk your money budget! It is hard for your budget! that is why cost! Apple high money cost is iphone 6 is costly expensive worst pretty sound look likes cost

It is sound look likes costly spending!

Apple can't copy almost to Samsung serious !!!!

I guess Apple is just jealous that other companies are doing better.

The Galaxy S III outsold the iPhone 4S for the month of August! ;)

I guess Apple is just jealous that other companies are doing better.

The Galaxy S III outsold the iPhone 4S for the month of August! ;)

iPhone 5 is going blows Galaxy S III away in water. ;)

wow

Samsung
copy sidekick
copy iphone
copy ???
copy ??????
copy ????????? future?

samsung smartphone can many applie iphone accessoiss case, skin, that xoom, galexy, sony, etc.. not many accessiory, applie had many many accessiory, samsung clone to any apple iphone accesies

long time ago Japan photo to american then bulding cars, TV, camera, etc.. copy!!

Apple had license, can't copy clone
Microsoft license, can't copy clone

but long time IBM (PC) broke licese, Asia clone (ASUS, MSI, Gatebyte etc..),

you need to go to the confession thread "i am a apple fanboy, i am an apple fanboy, please god dont send me to hell"

No thanks, I'm not Apple fanboy and you have no idea about what are you talking about. I like Android (HTC/Motorola) and own gaming PC with Windows. I'm just dislike Samsung, period.

You don't make any sense.

No thanks, I'm not Apple fanboy and you have no idea about what are you talking about. I like Android (HTC/Motorola) and own gaming PC with Windows. I'm just dislike Samsung, period.

You don't make any sense.

Watermelon fan boy then :lol:

Back