Apple won court against Samsung!!

After being the laughing stock in the early days and with death at it's door, I say, "Good for Apple!!"

same...and they are the 'firsts in andriod' with touch screen, Apple can get fuk for all i know...

Why are you cussing at Apple? You aren't making any sense.

I used to own HTC phone that's Windows Mobile 6 and they didn't have capacitive touchscreen. HTC didn't adopt capacitive touch until after iPhone released in 2007. I tried Android OS on HTC and Samsung, both of them are not same because HTC puts different features since Samsung copied much from iPhone. Some people said some Samsung phones are extremely similar to iPhone.

I love iPhone because of durable and I'm forwarding to get iPhone 5 this month when switch to Verizon.

Apple owns people who uses their product people never 'owns' Apple. they are nasty Adovcates of DRMs....
HTC isnt perfect i know but i like the tweakiblity and yip im anti-apple...
so be it
Nokia puke Lol

Apple owns people who uses their product people never 'owns' Apple. they are nasty Adovcates of DRMs....
HTC isnt perfect i know but i like the tweakiblity and yip im anti-apple...
so be it
Nokia puke Lol

DRM? Not anymore for songs and Apple removed DRM from all songs in few years ago, however DRM remains in movies, tv shows and probably apps.

Google and Amazon have DRM on movies and tv shows too so Android isn't pure DRM free.

I think it is pointless to buy movies or tv shows from iTunes since you get stuff for free.

I don't like Nokia too.

DRM? Not anymore for songs and Apple removed DRM from all songs in few years ago, however DRM remains in movies, tv shows and probably apps.

Google and Amazon have DRM on movies and tv shows too so Android isn't pure DRM free.

I think it is pointless to buy movies or tv shows from iTunes since you get stuff for free.

I don't like Nokia too.

ok, cool but still anti apple lol

I saw my friend's new Samsung Galaxy S3 and it s nice. But video calling was fair. FaceTime video calling cam is better than it. So I unfavored it. I always favor my Apple products like iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro. I had taught her how to set up Samsung S3 but Sorenson nTouch mobile app not yet to be installed. Why are other Samsung S2 be installed it? different firmware? I will contact Sorenson support to request app for Samsung S3.

Samsung won in some Asia and Europe but lost in USA. I think something s wrong with USA since Apple won the lawsuit. of course, Apple is USA!

I believe Samsung will win against Apple in final chapter! I bet Apple will have to pay big amounts in final chapter!

Samsung won in some Asia and Europe but lost in USA. I think something s wrong with USA since Apple won the lawsuit. of course, Apple is USA!

Incorrect, Apple and Samsung have mixed victory, especially in South Korea so both of them have to pay some portions, and in Europe, some countries banned on Samsung products.

No wonder about you don't understand about patent infringement and you need to do research. There is nothing with USA and Apple has strong evidence about patent infringement that Samsung committed to their products without pay royalties. It doesn't matter if Apple is from USA, it is all about evidences that jurists want to know.

I believe Samsung will win against Apple in final chapter! I bet Apple will have to pay big amounts in final chapter!

No, that's not true, it is very likely for higher court and US Supreme Court to favor Apple, based on evidence. Like I said Apple has strong evidence to do anything against Samsung. The patent infringement is serious matter and it does harmful to innovation. It is unacceptable for Samsung to steal patented features from Apple and the court will be NOT light or easy at all. Apple has a lot of innovation and they have them patented to protect their innovation.

Every countries have different patent laws, especially Europe and South Korea don't share same patent law as USA does. The penalties for patent infringement are varies from countries to countries like US is probably most serious and expensive since South Korea has mild or moderate penalties. Your hope and bet goes doomed because Apple already have strong evidence, and they won the court. I believe that you favored Samsung because you are Linux user.

Samsung should, should, should not copy Apple, period and it will be non-issue if Samsung gets permission and pay royalties to Apple to use patented features.

ok, cool but still anti apple lol

Why are you told me again?

I don't care if you are anti-Apple and it is your personal choice. I don't find anything is special but make you looks more sillier.

oh i see, I Notice it Samsung Copying AGAIN ?

It is very really pretty exactly Apple I sound look likes Samsung!!

I am puzzled it Samsung! it is interesting

Yeah, I had a Galaxy phone, looked and worked very similar to an iPod/iPhone. The only major difference was that it had the word SAMSUNG emblazoned on the front, rather than
picture of an Apple. Very clever of those Samsung executives. In the end they got caught and the share holders will have to pay for them.

Back