Apple won court against Samsung!!

Seems that Apple is ungrateful.

26% of iPhone and iPad components are made by Samsung.

Analysis: Friend and foe; Samsung, Apple won't want to damage parts deal | Reuters

You should understand that patent infringement - use patented features without pay royalties, is very unacceptable and it is lawsuit-able offense. Without patented system, you will NEVER have any modern technologies and Apple won't survive, even neither is Samsung, except for you to get a Samsung Blackjack.

Next samsung's phone will look like;

1337786522_original.jpg

Apple still win. :)

Yup, the quality of Samsung phones are piece of crap.

Is Samsung leaving Android for Windows Phone 8? I think that The company may fully intend to release the Galaxy S IV exclusively on Android next year?

Samsung manufactures TVs, DVD/BD players, home theater speakers, cameras/camcorders, smartphones/tablets, laptops and home appliances such as refrigerators, washers/dryers, vacuum, ranges, microwaves and dishwashers. WTF? Vehicles, next? :lol:

Samsung manufactures TVs, DVD/BD players, home theater speakers, cameras/camcorders, smartphones/tablets, laptops and home appliances such as refrigerators, washers/dryers, vacuum, ranges, microwaves and dishwashers. WTF? Vehicles, next? :lol:

*shrug* it's not surprising. Samsung is equivalent to GE and GM combined. Korea is a small country. It's not unheard of a few companies like Hyundai and Samsung to manufacture just about everything.

In America - you know Daewoo as a crappy low-budget car but in Korea, it also manufactures a very reliable assault rifles for Korean military.

*shrug* it's not surprising. Samsung is equivalent to GE and GM combined. Korea is a small country. It's not unheard of a few companies like Hyundai and Samsung to manufacture just about everything.

In America - you know Daewoo as a crappy low-budget car but in Korea, it also manufactures a very reliable assault rifles for Korean military.
I think Daewoo no longer sells cars here. Anyway Samsung, LG, Hyundai and Kia are competing with Japanese companies like Sony, Panasonic, Toyota, Honda, etc. I think those Korean companies are improving now since I notice more people are buying products from them. Congratulations, South Korea!

Renault-Samsung Motors
Renault Samsung Motors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google the "renault samsung SM5 a32". Its basically the same car thats in my sig (A32 chassis Nissan Maxima)

Last edited:
Complain, huh? One of Samsung's smartphone is easy confuse me that I thought it's iPhone. I hate to agree with Apple.

In Korea (South), there are already Samsung vehicles. Buses, small utility pickup trucks, bulldozers, etc. Mostly non commercial vehicles. I've seen them last time I went there.

I think Daewoo no longer sells cars here. Anyway Samsung, LG, Hyundai and Kia are competing with Japanese companies like Sony, Panasonic, Toyota, Honda, etc. I think those Korean companies are improving now since I notice more people are buying products from them. Congratulations, South Korea!

GM acquired Daewoo.

In Korea (South), there are already Samsung vehicles. Buses, small utility pickup trucks, bulldozers, etc. Mostly non commercial vehicles. I've seen them last time I went there.

Only I saw are AC, computer, fridge but never seen vehicles. I'm sad, I didn't get enough to see, even for a week in Seoul and Jeju Island.

Here's Google's full statement in reaction to the verdict:

"The court of appeals will review both infringement and the validity of the patent claims. Most of these don't relate to the core Android operating system, and several are being re-examined by the US Patent Office. The mobile industry is moving fast and all players -- including newcomers -- are building upon ideas that have been around for decades. We work with our partners to give consumers innovative and affordable products, and we don't want anything to limit that."

Phillip Philbin, an intellectual property attorney with national law firm Haynes and Boone, says Google's statement is a message to its partners that the verdict only applies to Samsung's products, and not the entire Android ecosystem. "It's essentially Google saying that the patent issues apply to Samsung's software changes and Samsung's hardware, but not to 'core' Android or other Android products," says Philbin.

Looking at the case, Purdue law professor Mark McKenna says Google is focusing on distancing itself from the pinch-to-zoom, the tap-to-zoom, and the bounce-back features that Samsung created, saying they aren't included in its base Android code. "Google's claim is that those features are part of the modified experience from other companies that license the Android operating system," says McKenna.

Should Google be running scared from Apple? - CNN.com

Only I saw are AC, computer, fridge but never seen vehicles. I'm sad, I didn't get enough to see, even for a week in Seoul and Jeju Island.

You can see them more often in smaller city or construction areas.
Some of my relatives are from Bucheon which is another city neighbor to Seoul.

ood15l7iu2.jpg

oimg_000710153151.jpg

images

2010110909175833016_3.jpg

But I think Samsung KR is a different branch of the company than Samsung USA, I wonder if Apple sues Samsung USA or KR?

Wirelessly posted

Apple on Friday filed an amended complaint with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, adding two versions each of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note to its original claims of patent infringement against a number of Samsung smartphones and tablets.

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/12/08/31/apple_adds_samsungs_flagship_galaxy_s_iii_galaxy_note_to_amended_galaxy_nexus_complaint.html

US Court Judge has to hold. Judge is not allow to ban when Apple asked to ban.
The judge said no ban. Judge had to review it. Not heard yet. No worry! Samburg is still appeal.

Samsung is famous copycat and they don't have creative at all.

Back