Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

I thought this is interesting. So Tmobile will support iPhone soon if rework 1900Mhz and less time on 1700Mhz.
T-mobile UMTS/HSPA data can be very fast, some area are as fast as LTE speeds and very cheap unlimited plan. I think it was ~$60 for unlimited everything? Maybe I'm wrong.

Nobody plan to use iPhone on T-mobile? May also include 3GS-4S now if they just fix 1900 band only.

Report: T-Mobile's HSPA+ almost as fast as AT&T's LTE - FierceWireless

For the record, the iPhone 5 will work on T-Mobile’s future refarmed 1900PCS HSPA+ band and their future LTE network on the 1700 AWS band.

T-Mobile Begins Marketing For Unlocked iPhone Support, Hopes To Have Nano-SIM By Mid-October | | TmoNewsTmoNews

I have a dumb question for you, foxrac and poweron. You preordered verizon iphone 5, what plan you are choosing? I know that verizon has a different plan, but it doesnt show a plan for deaf/hh. Once you get iphone 5, then go to verizon store to explain to a representative to change to deaf/hh plan? I am just curious.

I went to Verizon store and asked them to change from mobile share to data/text only plan so they couldn't change until I get iPhone 5 in my hand. They will glad to change to data/text only.

Verizon has data/text only plan for $54.99 per month and the data capped at 2 GB.

Suggest some of you guys trigger for iPhone 5 wait until October if you are interested in unlimited data. It is not LTE so it will save battery.
New T-mobile hearing plan single unlimited is $80/month. I don't know of deaf plan cost.

Is possible for unlimited HSPA FaceTime with that plan, and cheaper than all other network.

I thought this is interesting. So Tmobile will support iPhone soon if rework 1900Mhz and less time on 1700Mhz.
T-mobile UMTS/HSPA data can be very fast, some area are as fast as LTE speeds and very cheap unlimited plan. I think it was ~$60 for unlimited everything? Maybe I'm wrong.

Nobody plan to use iPhone on T-mobile? May also include 3GS-4S now if they just fix 1900 band only.

Report: T-Mobile's HSPA+ almost as fast as AT&T's LTE - FierceWireless

Yes, T-mobile unlocked sim card for at&t iphone 3,4,5

I have a dumb question for you, foxrac and poweron. You preordered verizon iphone 5, what plan you are choosing? I know that verizon has a different plan, but it doesnt show a plan for deaf/hh. Once you get iphone 5, then go to verizon store to explain to a representative to change to deaf/hh plan? I am just curious.

Last time I asked, they tell me to call the specs department to change to TOMP after I make the pre-order and choice their standard basic plan.

I heard that iPhone 5 pre-order has been selling out 20X faster than 4 And 4S.. Wow. I don't know how many units are selling in one day. I will find out.

Cricket to offer prepaid iPhone 5 from September 28th

Cricket Wireless has become the first US prepaid carrier to announce availability of Apple's recently-unveiled iPhone 5, with the company planning to sell the device from September 28th. While the carrier has not yet released pricing information, and Apple itself has not released US pricing for unlocked devices, it is likely to fall in line with that of the 16GB iPhone 4S, which sold for $649 unlocked, or $499 with Cricket's subsidy.

When Cricket secured the iPhone 4 and 4S back in June, it became the first US prepaid carrier to offer any of Apple's handsets, but the 4S's June availability date fell more than six months after the device's original release. Contract-averse customers will welcome the carrier's new speediness, likely a sign of closer co-operation with Apple — whether other prepaid carriers will announce availability in the coming days and weeks remains to be seen.

Cricket to offer prepaid iPhone 5 from September 28th | The Verge

T-Mobile already ”announced” that they would begin receiving Nano SIMs in preparation for customers wishing to use an iPhone 5. Well, we’ve got a bit of double confirmation for you thanks to this this internal screenshot which highlights the different between the three types of SIM cards now in use or set to be used by T-Mobile customers. As you can see, the Nano SIM is exclusive to the iPhone 5 as no other T-Mobile phone uses it. For that matter, no other phone in the US uses a Nano SIM.

So with T-Mobile preparing to carry Nano SIMs in mid-October, what is it going to cost to get an unlocked iPhone 5 up and running on T-Mobile? Purchased straight from Apple the US unlocked iPhone 5 pricing is as follows:

iPhone 5 Unlocked U.S. Pricing: $649 (16GB), $749 (32GB), And $849 (64GB) and that’s good both the white and black variants.

T-Mobile Document Shows iPhone 5 Nano SIM Card Branding For T-Mobile, Apple Announces Unlocked iPhone 5 Pricing | | TmoNewsTmoNews

I just found out from ideafnews.com that grandfathered plan can ablevto use facetime over cellular, but new customers can't use ft over cellular.

Check out the latest edition on iDeafNews

*Checking on Sprint Relay Store online*... Not Pre-Order iPhone yet... Well, They are working on it.. groans....But, Sprint website for hearing customers had Pre-Order now

iPhone 5, available for pre-order September 14th from Sprint. Learn more: http://bit.ly/PcBvKf
. For pre-ordering questions for the Sprint Relay Store, please contact VCS@sprint.com.

Oh, I'm dumb.. Ok Ok Ok *contact to Spint Relay email*...

You may choose one of three carriers for iPhone 5.

Choosing an iPhone 5 carrier | Apple - CNET News

Verizon already has 371 markets with 29 more by the end of 2012 since LTE was launched on December 5, 2010.

AT&T already has 60 markets with 47 more by the end of 2012 since LTE was launched on September 18, 2011.

Sprint already has 19 markets with 100 "under way" since LTE was launched on July 15, 2012.

Whoa, Sprint's LTE towers spread out faster than AT&T in such a short time.

I pre-ordered iPhone 5 with 16 GB today. My grandfathered deaf data plan was $29.99 but, increase to 44.99 data plan and add 10.00 with
premium data plan total is 54.99 (unlimited deaf data plan)

I pre-ordered iPhone 5 with 16 GB today. My grandfathered deaf data plan was $29.99 but, increase to 44.99 data plan and add 10.00 with
premium data plan total is 54.99 (unlimited deaf data plan)

what carrier?

what carrier?

I send email to Sprint Relay store for ask a question about my grandfathered data plan and pre-order iphone 5. And, then I got answer from received email.

Hi ,

the iPhone 5 it will be 54.99 as of 44.99 data plan and add 10.00 with
premium data plan total is 54.99 and it will be add tax and surcharge.

it been change on the Sprint Relay Data Only Plan since Oct 2011 it will
not be same what you have at 39.99

Sincerely,
Daryl

Sprint Relay Video Customer Service

My grandfathered data was $29.99 with $10 total: $39.99 is old policy. (non-LTE towers)

Back