Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

I pre-ordered iPhone 5 with 32 GB today. :)

I already pre-ordered iPhone 5 32GB and 30-pin adapter this morning. I will sell my iPhone 4 by eBay or others when getting new one.

I won't buy iphone5 because app store lousy .. Not many app and games.. I got free ipad2 16gb from sorenson..

Verizon or att?

I made final decision before I preordered - Verizon

I already fed up with at&t quality of network and found AT&T LTE isn't great as Verizon in some markets.

The issue about transition between 3G and LTE are usually related to phone's hardware or OS. Some LTE phones have bad antenna. I hope iPhone 5 can disconnect the LTE and connect to 3G when go out of LTE region instantly.

Verizon will improve the strength of LTE eventually.

*Checking on Sprint Relay Store online*... Not Pre-Order iPhone yet... Well, They are working on it.. groans....But, Sprint website for hearing customers had Pre-Order now

I won't buy iphone5 because app store lousy .. Not many app and games.. I got free ipad2 16gb from sorenson..

"Not many app and games", you're refer to only iPad version (less 100,000 apps) while iPhone/iPod Touch have 400,000+ apps.

*Checking on Sprint Relay Store online*... Not Pre-Order iPhone yet... Well, They are working on it.. groans....But, Sprint website for hearing customers had Pre-Order now

Psst, they sold out on pre-order which start at 2am CST and run out at 3am CST. I ordered at 2am right away. ;)

Psst, they sold out on pre-order which start at 2am CST and run out at 3am CST. I ordered at 2am right away. ;)

How long been it shipped for you? I will get it in two week.

I have a dumb question for you, foxrac and poweron. You preordered verizon iphone 5, what plan you are choosing? I know that verizon has a different plan, but it doesnt show a plan for deaf/hh. Once you get iphone 5, then go to verizon store to explain to a representative to change to deaf/hh plan? I am just curious.

I have a dumb question for you, foxrac and poweron. You preordered verizon iphone 5, what plan you are choosing? I know that verizon has a different plan, but it doesnt show a plan for deaf/hh. Once you get iphone 5, then go to verizon store to explain to a representative to change to deaf/hh plan? I am just curious.

I guess they can't get grandfather deaf data plan who switched to other carrier. New customer will have expensive data plan price.

I still keep my grandfathered data plan (unlimited) when preordered new one.

att-4g-lte-markets-2012-list.jpg

AT&T 4G LTE Now Live in Waco, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville

Verizon already have LTE coverage in my area and ATT don't. No care about ATT.

Back