Anyone know how to use HTML change into Gif ?

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Anyone know how to use HTML change into gif??? I tried it last night till 4 am wont work so I gave it up till next day which is today I get back and figure it out how html change to gif. My friend tried to figure it out and help me and not work so if anyone know how ?

I tried with imageready, ulead,dreamweaver mx 2004 of html codes change into gif hmmm

I honestly don't know how to do that, that why I always go thru googles if I need an image picture to put in my avatar and signature....

It's take too much of my time to learn how to do some things on the computer :lol:

Good luck girl on trying to firgure out how to do that....

I am just wonder - Do you have Fireworks or Photoshop? That will help you to solve your problem. I have Fireworks, not Photoshop. If you have it, let me know so that I will tell you to follow the steps.

If none of them that you have, maybe you could try ^Angel^'s advise by using google's image.

Click this link and search the name that you are looking for:
http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q=

If your picture is big, then you will need to change your picture's resolution or the size to a smaller one by using Fireworks, Photoshop, or other software related photo or graphic. I am not sure why your imageready is not working - Did you look up on the menu like this image size and reduce its quality? It has to be 70K that allow you to upload your picture into alldeaf website.

If it is a picture, you need to save a file with its extension - picture.jpg. For a graphic (art) then, it should be picture.gif . Graphic and photo are not the same.

webexplorer said:
I am just wonder - Do you have Fireworks or Photoshop? That will help you to solve your problem. I have Fireworks, not Photoshop. If you have it, let me know so that I will tell you to follow the steps.

If none of them that you have, maybe you could try ^Angel^'s advise by using google's image.

Click this link and search the name that you are looking for:
http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q=

If your picture is big, then you will need to change your picture's resolution or the size to a smaller one by using Fireworks, Photoshop, or other software related photo or graphic. I am not sure why your imageready is not working - Did you look up on the menu like this image size and reduce its quality? It has to be 70K that allow you to upload your picture into alldeaf website.

If it is a picture, you need to save a file with its extension - picture.jpg. For a graphic (art) then, it should be picture.gif . Graphic and photo are not the same.

No I do not have Fireworks.. I do have photoshop and imageready.. I use imageready it is too much to work in each flim like a camera have a flim strip (sp) too much .. I just like to simple one

DeafMonkey said:
No I do not have Fireworks.. I do have photoshop and imageready.. I use imageready it is too much to work in each flim like a camera have a flim strip (sp) too much .. I just like to simple one

Oh, I see. It's alike a movie or animation. I like that.

You could try to pm TweetyBird or SherryCherish for your help.

Good Luck.

webexplorer said:
Oh, I see. It's alike a movie or animation. I like that.

You could try to pm TweetyBird or SherryCherish for your help.

Good Luck.

TweetyBird and SherryCherish know how to use ? HMM

Could you be more specific? What do you mean by changing HTML to GIF? HTML is a code. GIF is an image.

if you know how to use flash, you might be able to take the source files, create a flash movie and export that to GIF, but there's no way to just take the html source and make it into a GIF

you can do right click and save picture as...

it let me save it as gif....

Shiva said:
you can do right click and save picture as...

it let me save it as gif....

Itried to save as but it got me save as gif in each pictures like firework.gif, 2006.gifs, etc.. I just want whole pics that wont save as gif just only html that is all :)

travisdoesmath said:
if you know how to use flash, you might be able to take the source files, create a flash movie and export that to GIF, but there's no way to just take the html source and make it into a GIF

No, I do not have create a flash. What kind of create a flash?

Oh i see what you talking about, i went to that page i look at view source and your right they have lot images in one place (in layers) only way to do is save each and do it in imageready....

Shiva said:
Oh i see what you talking about, i went to that page i look at view source and your right they have lot images in one place (in layers) only way to do is save each and do it in imageready....

yeah I do have imageready and all I have to put in each on flim. I did put and it is too much to work till finally which I am too lazy to put it up too much work lol .. I like put simple heheh :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Itried to save as but it got me save as gif in each pictures like firework.gif, 2006.gifs, etc.. I just want whole pics that wont save as gif just only html that is all :)

I think I found a trick. You already saved your firework.gif on your hard disk. Now, you use your browser to open that file to see if it is running as an animated movie.

After that, you upload it to your avatar as long as it is under 75k file. I already tested it and it contains 56k file which isn't that bad.

DeafMonkey said:
yeah I do have imageready and all I have to put in each on flim. I did put and it is too much to work till finally which I am too lazy to put it up too much work lol .. I like put simple heheh :lol:

you aren't only person.. i have been struggle doing this.. i had alot of anmation movies and won't change to gif.. i was like grrr i just wait till i buy the stupid program that would change anything to gif or anything like that.. sometime i would like to show my anmation on the ad but wont' work cuz too large of size or too much mb.

CoolieFroggie said:
you aren't only person.. i have been struggle doing this.. i had alot of anmation movies and won't change to gif.. i was like grrr i just wait till i buy the stupid program that would change anything to gif or anything like that.. sometime i would like to show my anmation on the ad but wont' work cuz too large of size or too much mb.

oh wow what kind you buy ? me curious

Back