Anyone know how to use HTML change into Gif ?

That is strange. My computer is Apple, and I saved that one single file with all pictures in one. I don't understand why XP cannot do it. I am sorry that you are stuck somehow. Darn it. I could send you that file if you want to.

The file that I saved is no caption, but an animation is running fine. I haven't tried to put some captions on it, and I am not planning to do that.

webexplorer said:
That is strange. My computer is Apple, and I saved that one single file with all pictures in one. I don't understand why XP cannot do it. I am sorry that you are stuck somehow. Darn it. I could send you that file if you want to.

The file that I saved is no caption, but an animation is running fine. I haven't tried to put some captions on it, and I am not planning to do that.

ok sure you can do that for me ? thanks :thumb: :D

The answer is that you need special program that use like video of screenshot on the webpage.

But I don't know where to start to look at google.com. I am lazy.

DeafMonkey said:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~jcudney/NHY.htm click that ..

that I tried change to GIF instead of "NHY.htm"
That is actually a webpage with 6 images grouped together using HTML. What I suggest you do is open that webpage and press the "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. Then, open Paint and press CTRL+V to paste it. Then, crop the image and save it as a JPG or GIF file. That should work.

Any computer can do it. Just press the "Print Screen" key and then paste it into any program. :)

I could to it in less than 30 seconds, but I'm using a laptop that has horrible image editting programs. :(

VamPyroX said:
Any computer can do it. Just press the "Print Screen" key and then paste it into any program. :)

I could to it in less than 30 seconds, but I'm using a laptop that has horrible image editting programs. :(

VamPyroX said:
That is actually a webpage with 6 images grouped together using HTML. What I suggest you do is open that webpage and press the "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. Then, open Paint and press CTRL+V to paste it. Then, crop the image and save it as a JPG or GIF file. That should work.

Yes but if i use copy and paste how I get for animation?

Back