Anyone here an ex Scientologist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwstones... Nomads only was telling us about his past experiences... many people have different religions.... Please RESPECT Nomand's thread... I believe he wants no bashings... you are tryint to start one... it is not RIGHT...

SxyPorkie... you got misundestanding what i am doing here for not bashing! I just add my comments to "scienologist" i do understand that person is former scienologist can share experience with us.

Throwstones.. while adding comments is a good thing.. You are starting a debate that has nothing to do with the orginal thread. This is not about christianity vs evolution.. This is about Sciencology *not sure spelling* So adding a christian vs evolution viewpoint is Just trying to hijack a thread.

If you want to debate a christianity vs evolution viewpoint. create your own thread for that.

SxyPorkie... you got misundestanding what i am doing here for not bashing! I just add my comments to "scienologist" i do understand that person is former scienologist can share experience with us.

No, Don't insult her an misunderstood, I means you are misunderstood on us.

You don't accept and respect everyone's thread without start debate with me or other members since we are believe in different way than you did. You just posted Christian's views in this thread, that's not related but real topic is Scientologist then get accept that. :roll:

Nomads, I'm aplogoize about tried to ruin your thread and tried to throwstones to stopped to start withdraw with his Christian's views, that can be ruin of your thread since it was in bad debate and possible to lock this thread up then I tried to make him so down and start discuss so nicely without withdraw with any religion's views.

Throwstones... Nomads only was telling us about his past experiences... many people have different religions.... Please RESPECT Nomand's thread... I believe he wants no bashings... you are tryint to start one... it is not RIGHT...

Yup, that's true. :)

No, Don't insult her an misunderstood, I means you are misunderstood on us.

You don't accept and respect everyone's thread without start debate with me or other members since we are believe in different way than you did. You just posted Christian's views in this thread, that's not related but real topic is Scientologist then get accept that. :roll:

Pacman... this verse in the bible already applied to scientologist issue look at post #4 that is related to this issue! CLEAR????

Continuing this argument is hijacking the thread.. Enough is enough.

OK guys. I think we've all made our points. Let's just relax and let it go now. I appreciate everyone's input and shows of support - thanks to you all.

I am quite happy to share what I can here.

Throwstones.. while adding comments is a good thing.. You are starting a debate that has nothing to do with the orginal thread. This is not about christianity vs evolution.. This is about Sciencology *not sure spelling* So adding a christian vs evolution viewpoint is Just trying to hijack a thread.

If you want to debate a christianity vs evolution viewpoint. create your own thread for that.

To me this is NOT hijacking a thread!

Mod Note:

Time to let some things cool down, the belittling, the bickering back and forth, the accusations, etc., needs to end--therefore, thread's closed for the time being.

Mod Edit:

Thread being re-opened...however, please bear in mind to what this topic refers to...any other topic or general interests--new threads can be created for those issues. Bottom line, stick to what this thread is related to.

~RR

Last edited:
Wow what an interesting story you had posted in here...it makes me wondering if you are now an atheist??
I am agnostic.. more toward to believe in Evolution...

Nearly missed your question there Sxy...

Strangely enough, I am not an atheiest, I still hold a belief in God. My life was a result of my own choices, so I don't blame God for anything, well....maybe some things, but that's another story.

Maybe you would like to check out my wife's Uncle's beliefs...

Arthur Peacocke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Might fit in a little bit with your beliefs?

Nearly missed your question there Sxy...

Strangely enough, I am not an atheiest, I still hold a belief in God. My life was a result of my own choices, so I don't blame God for anything, well....maybe some things, but that's another story.

Maybe you would like to check out my wife's Uncle's beliefs...

Arthur Peacocke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Might fit in a little bit with your beliefs?

Hey...Please dont get me wrong....I am not atheist..I am agnostic...but I respect other people s beliefs.. it is their own choice.. I dont critizie (spelling) I hope you know what I mean... Your thread was interesting due to your past experiences...I respect you...

Wow, your story is so FASCINATE me!

Thank that good thing that your ex leader religion was not involved the odd/ strange religion like heavengate or waco. ;)

Hey...Please dont get me wrong....I am not atheist..I am agnostic...but I respect other people s beliefs.. it is their own choice.. I dont critizie (spelling) I hope you know what I mean... Your thread was interesting due to your past experiences...I respect you...

Sorry Sxy, all is cool. I noticed your comment about being agnostic and believed in creation, so I thought maybe you would like to check out a viewpoint where both are combined...

Wow, your story is so FASCINATE me!

Thank that good thing that your ex leader religion was not involved the odd/ strange religion like heavengate or waco. ;)

Thanks XB, and yeah I count myself lucky in more ways than one.

Was my story that interesting to you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back