Anyone have ringing in the ears or ear pain almost constantly?

sometime pop hard in my ear i hate it!

Only time i get ringing in the ears that if i'm stressed, that would last couple of months.

that is due to pressure from being in different altitudes.. like up in mountains or in airplane?? whew! i hate that.. chewing gums usually will help that.. :)

As a child I used to have problems with ears hurting while up in the air on a plane. But lately, my ears doesn't hurt or feel pressure UNLESS the plane begins to descent (getting ready to land) where the plane is losing altitudes...and then that is annoying! WTF?

As a child I used to have problems with ears hurting while up in the air on a plane. But lately, my ears doesn't hurt or feel pressure UNLESS the plane begins to descent (getting ready to land) where the plane is losing altitudes...and then that is annoying! WTF?

really maybe you had outgrown of that but still bothersome to you sometimes?

i know i have major plms with that .. i was told its normal and EVERYONE have this especially riding on the airplane or riding up in mountains..

i remmy going to Mt. St. Helens in Washington state .. my ears constantly popped and i found out it was from pressure..just like being on airplane cuz of altitudes changing.. and same goes for Wyoming too as i was at 6 thousand feet above sea level. interesting, eh?!

Ugh, I know what you mean. I'm not a fan of flying either, because of the air pressure changes. Hurts my ears, too.

Blah!

really maybe you had outgrown of that but still bothersome to you sometimes?

i know i have major plms with that .. i was told its normal and EVERYONE have this especially riding on the airplane or riding up in mountains..

i remmy going to Mt. St. Helens in Washington state .. my ears constantly popped and i found out it was from pressure..just like being on airplane cuz of altitudes changing.. and same goes for Wyoming too as i was at 6 thousand feet above sea level. interesting, eh?!

This is true, Ginger. It's quite common. Many people have problems with air pressure changes while flying. I am one such person. I don't mind flying once we're in the air, but I absolute HATE taking off and landing!

Ugh!!!

Back