Anyone had been stopped by wal-mart secuirty?

SupremacyGBI

Reaction score
Anyone who had been stopped by wal-mart secuirty due to stealing something that they thought deaf might stealing something. I know most deaf people use their eyes 110% it make them security think something up because the way deaf people act look right and left side all the time with eyes it look like trying to commit criminal in walmart. I feel sick to see that secuirty stop some of deaf people just because they think deaf people might or might not commit criminal. It happened to me few time in Tallahassee, Macon and Charlotte,NC that they stopped me and asked me to go to their seciurity room and then they search whole my body and asked me a question "do you stealing off walmart?" I said no and they ask me how much cash do u have now? I said its all in credit card and they said ok. I asked them why am I stopped for they said they think that I might commit crime in walmart and they got mad at me because I said why dont u watch seciruty at parking lot more than inside store because alot people commit criminal at parking lot by rape, murder, break in car, and so on more than stealing inside store. Stealing from walmart value only between $1 to $300 but outside parking lot value cost a LIFE!!! human loss, car damage cost like $1,000 to $10,000, rape cost women black heart for life with men, murder cost a LIFE. Walmart dont care about parking lot. They care about items remind in store without stealing something. Visit WakeUpWalMart.com and join!

it never happens to me..

its not THEIR job for the parking lot.. its the community's job the police's job..

security job is in-store.. make sure people don't steal

there are couple of people stealing over $5,000 a year without getting caught.

one time during snowstorm a theif got advantage.. they stole over $1,500 of computer and electronic dept supplies and left through the fire door and run off successfully. this hurts the store.. causing to raise the prices, etc.

Please don't sign your email at link. Don't trust them might give third party or whatever. tsk tsk tsk

anyway I don't think so mostly security look or watch at deaf people going to be steal or something. I work at menards in lumber yard area. I don't see security picky watch at deaf people. I don't know other deaf people work at any store who have similarly experience problem with security along deaf people. I think it was depend on different individual security person.

Last sunday I went to wal mart to buy new dvd player with the receipt then I gonna go thur the door to go outside but it went alarm and I hear the alarm alert talking that I said eh? 2 ladies come up to me which they knew I am deaf cuz I used work wal mart for 3 yrs before. One of lady took my dvd player and scan it again and check my receipt if I already bought so I did then they let me go with my dvd player because that cashier didnt scan the upc numbers or metal tag enough it got alarm.

I hate that when it is alarm behind the door when customer already buy without stealing argh lol cuz

it never happens to me..

its not THEIR job for the parking lot.. its the community's job the police's job..

security job is in-store.. make sure people don't steal

there are couple of people stealing over $5,000 a year without getting caught.

one time during snowstorm a theif got advantage.. they stole over $1,500 of computer and electronic dept supplies and left through the fire door and run off successfully. this hurts the store.. causing to raise the prices, etc.

I'm employee at Wal-Mart and they are responsible to taking care of parking lot due video camera, check out around parking lot if any consumers make mistake, such as smash on car's window.

Yea it happened to me one time and I said Ok now what?? The lady had to checked everything I had and no problem there. She let me go. Thanks goodness
I didnt do anything but that their job to prevent thieft

Yea it happened to me one time and I said Ok now what?? The lady had to checked everything I had and no problem there. She let me go. Thanks goodness
I didnt do anything but that their job to prevent thieft

Yeah, I hate that lol

when it wasnt there alarm that time. I saw one comuster and one who work wal mart .. that the guy was stolen and put in the gym bag and ran away but the guy who work saw and run to get him that the bad guy run out of the door till got him by the who work at wal mart. Police came and arrest him :) till now it set up alarm no more stealing so now one work wal mart to watch out front door all the times to make sure no steal.

yeah walmart is almost like costco when u already pay for stuff but u have to show some1 before u go outside of walmart.. blah. I don't like walamart that much I prefer target ;)

I've never had problems. I have been stopped by security because I set off the alarm. It's because of the DVDs that I recently purchased. This happens to hearing people as well.

yeah walmart is almost like costco when u already pay for stuff but u have to show some1 before u go outside of walmart.. blah. I don't like walamart that much I prefer target ;)

Oh yeah costco must show the repiect before go outside .. :)

Eh? Walmart doesn't really do that... unless it was a major problem at that particular location. The Walmart locations that I've been to don't do that. Sometimes, they will do random checks... and often do checks on people who have huge items under their carts such as boxes, dog food, electronics, etc... which might have been skipped or overlooked intentionally/accidentally.

Again, those who were checked weren't mostly deaf... they were actually random... no targeted groups based on ethnicity or handicap or gender.

Eh? Walmart doesn't really do that... unless it was a major problem at that particular location. The Walmart locations that I've been to don't do that. Sometimes, they will do random checks... and often do checks on people who have huge items under their carts such as boxes, dog food, electronics, etc... which might have been skipped or overlooked intentionally/accidentally.

Again, those who were checked weren't mostly deaf... they were actually random... no targeted groups based on ethnicity or handicap or gender.

Yup, not sooo often like Sam's Club and Costco.

never had this problem though I do look sane compared to my clients when we're shopping at wal-mart :giggle:

I never been stop by security at any store. I act like retard.

Last sunday I went to wal mart to buy new dvd player with the receipt then I gonna go thur the door to go outside but it went alarm and I hear the alarm alert talking that I said eh? 2 ladies come up to me which they knew I am deaf cuz I used work wal mart for 3 yrs before. One of lady took my dvd player and scan it again and check my receipt if I already bought so I did then they let me go with my dvd player because that cashier didnt scan the upc numbers or metal tag enough it got alarm.

I hate that when it is alarm behind the door when customer already buy without stealing argh lol cuz

Oh yeah same here LOL, it happened to me once when I brought a couple of games, and the sale lady forgot to scan one game, and the alarm did go off but I didn't hear anything until security guard stopped me before I was able to walk into the parking lot....I was so embarrassed because people were staring at me like if I was actually stealing something but I wasn't...Goodness

Back