Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm from California.

Anyone from California? I'm not jealous, but I'm curious. :D lol

Crazymanw00t said:
Nice hack.

Ya San Mateo, CA

Right now I am in D.C.

Nah, I quit a hack. You still have it too.

<~~~~~~ 916 is My area's code, you know where I come from.. Hehe ;)

Dovip, I hope you won't be hack my IP and whole infomations hehe Just kidding.. :P

Enjoy stay!!

Native californian here, I am currently in state of Washington. :)

ckfarbes said:
<~~~~~~ 916 is My area's code, you know where I come from.. Hehe ;)

Dovip, I hope you won't be hack my IP and whole infomations hehe Just kidding.. :P

Enjoy stay!!

:greddy:

My code is opposite of farbes'--

my area code is: Formerly 619 until the county decided to split up in half and I got stuck with 858 when my best buddy only three miles away still has 619.

What does the area code mean?
I AM IN SAN DIEGO, THE SOUTHWESTERN CITY OF CONTIGOUS USA (excluding Hawaii-- it has the MOST southwestern city)!
Alias included: Sunny Diego, Sandy Diego, Sun Diego, et cetera

(my defense for the rest of folks living in San Diego County-- JUST SAY YOU ARE FROM SAN DIEGO even tho you are living in El Cajon, Poway, Chula Vista, or whatnot--- it is not nice to confuse the other people who don't know San Diego's complex "communities/neighborhoods" which act separate cities when it is actually one GIANT city... If you want to apply your little pride of being from a portion of San Diego then I will have gone "PC" and say that I am from Tierrasanta...)

We're in Simi Valley - home of the Rodney King trials, and Ronaldo Reagan's final resting place :thumb:

Mayflower said:
We're in Simi Valley - home of the Rodney King trials, and Ronaldo Reagan's final resting place :thumb:

Hey ..I ll be in Simi Valley in two weeks :) I know that area too well :)

I grew up in Granada Hills, in the San Fernando Valley. Left in 1970 to come to DC, and after the death of my father the family moved to Missouri.

DavLaurel said:
I grew up in Granada Hills, in the San Fernando Valley. Left in 1970 to come to DC, and after the death of my father the family moved to Missouri.

Howdy, neighbor. I grew up in Canoga Park, and did all of my schooling in the San Fernando Valley.

Mayflower said:

Cool. Born and raised there. We will visit there next week to celebrate my husband's grandmother's bdy. She will be 94.

lived in northridge for a year while attended CSUN. in case you didnt know, northridge is in LA county!

e said:
lived in northridge for a year while attended CSUN. in case you didnt know, northridge is in LA county!

Actually it is San Fernando Valley :) ....lived there for 4 years while attending CSUN myself as well :)

Back