Anyone Experience Brazilian Wax?

I often thought of this when it comes to the inner butt hair (the both sides near asshole). I get tired of shaving the narrow hairy strait every month and then now.

P.S. I use separate shaving sticks, one for butt and one for face... :)

Wirelessly posted

You had a good experience awesome! Thanks for the warning of bare ceilings lol I can close my eyes and think of my bf lol

I can't wait to do this :)

later that night I waxed my legs, arms and pits and checked out how she did. She missed a few spots so I ended up touching it up a bit, but not too bad. They sell package deals, buy 6 get one free, buy 9 get 2 free. When I get my taxes back I'm probably going to do that, even though she didn't do as good a job as I would. Just as a matter of convenience, it's kind of hard to see what you're doing so it takes longer doing it yourself, and I make a mess,the awkward positions I end up dripping the wax all over the place. I asked to make sure they wouldn't "expire" that if I put 6 I could use them til they're gone....because I don't plan on waxing over the summer. You do have to let the hair grow back long enough to wax again, and that just won't look cute in my bikini!!

I often thought of this when it comes to the inner butt hair (the both sides near asshole). I get tired of shaving the narrow hairy strait every month and then now.

P.S. I use separate shaving sticks, one for butt and one for face... :)
hahaha that's a good thing

Someone told me you can get your nose hairs waxed. Really? I imagine that would be extremely painful! lol

Someone told me you can get your nose hairs waxed. Really? I imagine that would be extremely painful! lol

That would be like asking for penis hair removal (I don't think there is one?).

Both would be definitely painful.

something called beckam(as in david)i no idea what that is and i wonder what david thinks about pube hair styl in his name

Yes they do, when they put in the wax place next door to my spa one the male therapists had it done. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

Yep they do that, you even have options, bikini, deep bikini, full bikini and butt strip. Yep they do all along your crack.

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
Yes they do, when they put in the wax place next door to my spa one the male therapists had it done. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

Yep they do that, you even have options, bikini, deep bikini, full bikini and butt strip. Yep they do all along your crack.

You are right! If you go on YouTube you will find videos of guys getting it done. They don't show the goods or anything lol

I'm sorry .... did you say you have hair growing on your penis? I feel sorry for the girls then.. please do get it waxed.. :shock: LOL just kidding.

I know you meant hair on the sacs and surrounding areas depending on your genetic makeup. I would imagine getting hair yanked from the sacs will send us guys in a coma ....
I been alternating trimming and shaving and I gotta say - i prefer trimming.. less itchy. I learned that I hate shaved sacs during the active summertime. :-o:Oops:

Back