Anybody lives in North Carolina? I have a question.

Prime Boss

Reaction score
Now now now, to be honest with you, I'm scared to live in Greenville. So many things I heard about crime over there, it's not worth to live there, but besides we've got lots of hot girls there, though.

I felt more safe living in Washington. It's because I love the scent of those beautiful trees.

Which is safest place to live in North Carolina? It would be best if I avoid KKK at all cost.

KKK are mostly in AL Well that's where David Duke is.

Greensville isn't as bad as you think. Many African Americans live in the south, especially in high populated areas. Greensville have about 30% African Americans and 60% white (and the rest are minority) so I wouldn't worry too much about racism I brush off the idea certain areas being "high crime" because every city have this.
I wish everyone treat their neighbors as a great neighborhood instead of wishing they could get out because they think it is a bad neighborhood.

oh btw, North Carolina have mountains of trees!!! Not sure about greensville, but I know the west side of NC is mountainous.

Lighthouse,

Thanks for that information. I know Western North Carolina have mountains of trees. Going to visit there when I get my chance.

I live in North Carolina, in a predominantly black and Latino neighborhood. So far I haven't encountered any more racism than when I lived up North.

:topic:

What happen if I am travel through North Carolina and go in KKK area. If they find out that I am deaf and from other States? :hmm:

:topic:

What happen if I am travel through North Carolina and go in KKK area. If they find out that I am deaf and from other States? :hmm:

I can't speak for all parts of North Carolina but I can tell you that about the only thing I get for being deafblind is "Bless your heart" and follow-up questions about what church I go to.

I don't live in NC, but I do remember spending a lot of time in Hendersonville. It was beautiful and the people were fantastic.

Being from the eastern part....Wrightsville Beach is superb! One of the cleanest beaches ever....Also, 4 "little, hole-in-the-wall" towns, named "Porter's Neck" & "Goose Creek"...and "Monkey Junction".....and of course, Hampstead...all jumbled together.....Deafies were super friendly, moreso than Florida, (in my opinion).

Eastern N.C. is a resort town (Wilmington), and all the Beaches and the Marine Base (Jacksonville, N.C.) within 25 miles.

As far as the KKK....I've seen more of them here in Florida and Marietta, Georgia than I've seen in N.C.

Now now now, to be honest with you, I'm scared to live in Greenville. So many things I heard about crime over there, it's not worth to live there, but besides we've got lots of hot girls there, though.

I felt more safe living in Washington. It's because I love the scent of those beautiful trees.

Which is safest place to live in North Carolina? It would be best if I avoid KKK at all cost.

what race are you? and why are you talking about North Carolina? I thought you're gonna move to New Jersey?

I am confused...

North Carolina... then Canada... then New Jersey... then Holilywood?

I thought...

North Carolina, Hollywood for a few days, then NJ then Canada?

I thought North Carolina, NJ, Hollywood and then Canada?

fuck it. let's put the states in lottery ball machine and see what it says.

KKK are mostly in AL Well that's where David Duke is.

Greensville isn't as bad as you think. Many African Americans live in the south, especially in high populated areas. Greensville have about 30% African Americans and 60% white (and the rest are minority) so I wouldn't worry too much about racism I brush off the idea certain areas being "high crime" because every city have this.
I wish everyone treat their neighbors as a great neighborhood instead of wishing they could get out because they think it is a bad neighborhood.

KKK has been happen in rest of south, even some are in entire of US.

Back