Anybody here like Keith Wann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gnulinuxman said:
Excuse me, but you led this thread off-topic by whining about ASL videos without captioning after saying how much you like being oral-only.
No you derailed your own thread! You should have ignored her first post.. then none of this would have happend unless someone attacked her in this thread.. she was just saying
Audiofuzzy said:
I can't enjoy it :(
It does not have CC and I can't hear nor sign.

Fuzzy

That's it! she didn't attack you or whine AT YOU.

Then YOU MOCKED HER with this;
gnulinuxman said:
That's what you get for being an oralist. :laugh2:

Seriously, this is one reason I promote ASL.

Captions/subtitles would just ruin it for me. So does having the sound on when watching these.... I like the ASL without the sound.

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Thank you!!! Finally, somebody saw all thru this bullcrap!

Fuzzy

Boult said:
No you derailed your own thread! You should have ignored her first post.. then none of this would have happend unless someone attacked her in this thread.. she was just saying

That's it! she didn't attack you or whine AT YOU.

Then YOU MOCKED HER with this;
No matter HOW YOU PUT IT, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR HER WHINING.

Audiofuzzy said:
Thank you!!! Finally, somebody saw all thru this bullcrap!

Fuzzy
This thread is NOT about "poor you" who "can't" learn ASL because of her "evil" parents. This thread is about an ASL comedian.

Boult just attacks anyone who he thinks doesn't agree with him regarding his precious CI. He's not seeing through anything.

KNOCK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU! U know how it started at first place that there is reason for us to point that out since you lied to yourself and others.. END OF DISCUSSION..

AND YOU said Ok , let's stop going off topic.. this topic is about Keith Wannn? do you like him? so let's STFU on bashing!

You need to LOOK IN THE MIRROR FUZZY and BOULT! SAY IT OUT LOUD to yourself .. Have fun with your own bashing. Thank you!

For pete s sake, This is about Kieth Wann (CODA) who created ASL into the video and have the voice for hearing people. As for you, you are deaf so you could have learned ASL if you want it badly. Otherwise dont whine or lie about it.. YOu can learn if you find a good positive somewhere in your heart. Thank you!

You expect everything you need to spend all kind of money because you refused to learn ASL. Scoffs! I dont need the additional mechanisms because it causes the conflict/problem between Hearing / Deaf people with a good attitude about, by, or for being deaf that has no connection in our eye contact or human beings. It s very important to have the true feelings. They have faith in us and our abilities if you dont mind. As far as we need more than what we already have them. ;)

ASL is a language that works very well for both sides however Deaf/Hearing chldren should know ASL. It s pretty fair enough for them to have it to avoid into your own nonsense solution for Deaf children MUST be a hearing children that is your own non-remorse. Leave Deaf children alone. Period! Let Deaf Children be who they are by/for being deaf as true identity not from anyone else who have a very negative attitude about our deafness with their own wishes, . Scoffs!

It s time for all Deaf children to have ASL because it s their language in the first place. Thank you! It s so sad to see some d/Deaf people who do not know ASL that is their language. It s a real shame that oral rules destroy our true language from the start . YOu think ASL is horrible thing to have in our lives but IT IS NOT at all.. Thank you!

Grow up!
Sweetmind

As for you, you are deaf so you could have learned ASL if you want it badly. Otherwise dont whine or lie about it.. YOu can learn if you find a good positive somewhere in your heart. Thank you!

That is MY choice, not yours. I will learn it if I will WANT TO, not because you think I should.
Otherwise I am entitled to CC anytime, anywhere.

I dont need the additional mechanisms

OH YES YOU DO.

You need CC, TTY, interpereters and the whole shebang.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy,

Do you like handsome Keith Wann who fluent in English and ASL?

Is there any problem with him?

Keith Wann is really a funny guy and I hope to get to see him perform in person one day :thumb:

Audiofuzzy said:
That is MY choice, not yours. I will learn it if I will WANT TO, not because you think I should.
Otherwise I am entitled to CC anytime, anywhere.
You're not entitled to ANYTHING because these are preview video clips of a DVD. If you bought the DVD, you would have an argument here, but since you have not paid for it, you're not really entitled to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back