Any Harry Potter lovers???

Hey, i haven't used this forum for a while... and I am a HP fan as well I am not sure that you guys haven't used this forum website that are full of fans of Harry Potters.

www.acciofirebolt.com/forum

<- - - You can register in for free and roam anywhere you like there are lots of issues around in that website about stuff....:D

That link has been suspended since last year.

Yeah, still a HP fan today....:afro:

I'm huge fan of Harry Potter...and I can not get enough of the stories of Harry Potter so I often go to Fanfiction that is written by people like us with stories of Harry Potter. It's really neat and enjoyable.

You just go to FanFiction.Net - Unleash Your Imagination and then go select Books and then select Harry Potter...and there you go, over thousands stories written by people on topic of Harry Potter...It's awesome, really. I'm already adicted to it. lol

I enjoy watching movies with a closed caption decoder.

I will read books about Harry Potter series.

Ah, I loveeeeeeeeeee Harry Potter's books as well as the movies. I am hooked that. I have some of the books and saving it for my daughter when she is older to read it. :)

I do, too. I like it because in so many ways Hogwarts was like my deaf school - and there's so many things that parallel to deaf culture/hearing culture and the witch-wizard kids verus the non-witch & non-wizard kids (muggles). For example, Harry was an outcast until he finally found "home" at Hogwarts where everyone was like him (magicians or whatever).

I made a T-shirt that says "I'm a Muggle." Dorky I know. But I still will wear it ;).

I dont read books about HP but i love watch movie of HP but im collection 5 dvds but i cant wait see movie on Nov.2008 im really excites at theatres.

Yeah I agree with you sara1981, I'm a big fan of the movies as well. I can't believe that they actually stayed with the same cast for all of the movies.

The books are great. I'm half way through the 7th book. I started reading it over the summer but when I went back to school I didn't have any time to finish it. :-(

HP movies doesnt do the books any justice.

Its so rich coming from the book but with the movie- eh its good but not extraordinary tho it was the first movie that got me into reading the series- ironic.

BTW I'm always wondering if there ever ever would be more books into this type of a world as i'm always wanting to read more.

Same here, Kai Onca. I watched the first movie and was like, "Oh, this is really cool!" So I got the book and got hooked on it. The books are so much better than the movies. I was very interested in her style of writing and how it developed over time. If you get the first book and compared it to the last book, it is obvious how much she has grown as a writer. When I found out how she got started writing (was a single mom, struggling to make ends meet, and one day while she was sitting on a train, got this idea in her head) - I cried! It made the books even more special.

i love the harry potter movies. i love adventure movies like that. but i cant read the books. i dont have good enough reading skills...or a big enough attention span to read such a huge book.

As an English teacher and college tutor, I tell my students who have the same problem to take the book apart and read only in sections. There are some short chapters that are full of cool stuff. There's no need to read the entire book if it is too much. :)

I enjoyed Harry Potter. I managed to read all of the seven books. Personally, I liked the Half-Blood Prince book the best of all.

i loved all the HP books! I read all of them ..I'm a very fast reader too and the most it took for one of the books i think was a week since i was busy..but ya! lovee harry potter and the movies as well!..i got a ps2 hp games too hehe

Hiya you all ~ I am startin' to like Harry Potter and thought it was cool and fanastic ... umm, guess what ? I want to try to LEARN and EXPERIENCE what's like to be involved in " wiccan " or " pentagram " or whatever that is. I know it is risk, but I would like to experience it myself so I can understand why other people like it themselves... without judgin', but maybe I can help them to recognize the good and evil. :)

FYI, I am not 100% Harry Potter lover. :D

Saw Tv News last night.. about sue to Harry potter books about violate but will goggle and find it! :dunno2:

I'm a fan but I read so much I go on the cheapside and reserve all the books at the nearest library. I've seen each DVD, and I plan to add them to my collection when they get a bit more reasonable.

Back