Any Harry Potter lovers???

Audiofuzzy

Reaction score
I am a big fan of HP !!
Can't wait for the next book! does anybody know the release date of part VI?

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
I am a big fan of HP !!
Can't wait for the next book! does anybody know the release date of part VI?

Fuzzy

I'm a PotterHead. A good look at my avatar should tell you that! :lol:

There's quite a few of us on here who are Potter fans. Myself, Malfoyish (her SN should be a clue which character she is partial to :lol: ), Liza and Banjo. We're all waiting with baited breath for July 16th to roll around!

Right ladies and gents?

:)

Edit: Liza and Banjo...

I'm curious... Is the release date for your respective countries? I really am not sure... :confused:

July 16th??
OMG I can't wait !!!

What is your favorite HP book- I think I liked Prisoner of Azkaban best but I really change my mind now and then :)

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
July 16th??
OMG I can't wait !!!

What is your favorite HP book- I think I liked Prisoner of Azkaban best but I really change my mind now and then :)

Fuzzy

:werd: My favorite was probably PoA, too. Although, I also loved the first one. The book I liked the least was "Chamber of Secrets." I also didn't like the movie as much, either.

Oceanbreeze said:
Liza and Banjo...

I'm curious... Is the release date for your respective countries? I really am not sure... :confused:

Many countries are releasing the book on the same day, July 16th including mine. But I don't know about Norway where Liza lives.

ya know come to think of it I like the first one very much too, because well it was the first one - the beginning of something new and exciting and unexpected. The rest that followed is exciting too but more or less you know what to expect.

As for the movies- I like them all but the last one is somewhat too dark and without umm... spark? energy..?

Fuzzy

can't wait for the book to come out espeically the movie now that i work in the movie theaters :) hehehehe so i can watch harry potter when im at work i swear thier going to have to pull me away if i'm gonna be doing in house check!!!

I can't wait to see the movie will come out on November 18th. My gf Javapride babe and I will go to watch that movie in the theater movie where my gf Javapride babe works there. :D

My gf Javapride babe loves to read the books of Harry Potter. Am I right, Javapride Babe? :D

yes hiblue babe i read all those books i have all 5 of them will get the 6th one in two weeks can't wait!

HP new books can be expensive so if you are Canadian and there is Superstore near you they have it cheaper.. or Canadian Costco store but I'd say the prices are about same there.

Fuzzy

i already reserved two books for the harry potter at borders i rather get it there cuz its close by my work and so im hoping that book comes out before i have to go to work otherwise im gonna have to run and get it on my 15 mins break dang or wait til i get off from work!

Book ? sorry i dont read book since i m wolf 2-d eyesight :lol: CHEWY BOOK goofin ard with that books lolz i love watch HARRY POTTER MOVIES with my nephew we re hp freak :)

I GOT HP and the HB Prince !!!

..did anyone??

I will start reading any day now !!!

Fuzzy

Im Harry Potter fan! Not by book but by movie! I am no avid reader, and I hate reading anyway. So, waiting for next release of HP movie this November!

I loved the book! I finished reading it aout a week ago, i loved it.. I was soo sad at the ending..

I wont say it for those people who havent read the book. heh

darkangel8603 said:
I loved the book! I finished reading it aout a week ago, i loved it.. I was soo sad at the ending..

I wont say it for those people who havent read the book. heh

We made a thread about the new HP book under entertainment, you can talk about it there.... it has warnings that it contains spoilers. :lol:

Heres the link

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=18659

Teg

Thanks. I will be starting it today. I looked at the page you showed- I don't mind spoilers... sad, oh so sad..
BTW- how many more of HP books are supposed to be altogether? one more, or two??

Fuzzy

Back