Any Harry Potter lovers???

Audiofuzzy said:
Thanks. I will be starting it today. I looked at the page you showed- I don't mind spoilers... sad, oh so sad..
BTW- how many more of HP books are supposed to be altogether? one more, or two??

Fuzzy

I think only 1 more, someone correct me if im wrong...

tegumi said:
I think only 1 more, someone correct me if im wrong...

You are correct. Unless J.K. Rowling changes her mind, there will be just one more book.

Audiofuzzy said:
Thanks. I will be starting it today. I looked at the page you showed- I don't mind spoilers... sad, oh so sad..
BTW- how many more of HP books are supposed to be altogether? one more, or two??

Fuzzy

Hehehe! I did the exact same thing when I got my copy of the book. I immediately flipped to the page<s> to find out who the Half-Blood Prince was, and also, who dies. I found the revelation shocking (why, though, I don't know since it had to be...). Then, when I went back and actually READ it for myself, I was deeply saddened. I still don't like it, but I guess I have to live with it since I'm not the author of the book, and I don't have creative license to change any details I might not like! :lol:

I am a fan, too...although people would refer to me as more of a Malfoy fan than a Potter fan. *shrugs and hisses*

Still reading book six. See what I mean, folks? At this rate, the movie'll be out before I hit chapter three!

Thanks. I hope Ms Rowlings will change her mind and write more than one- HP is so interesting!!

...or at least write some additional adventures..

My only question is- will the last one be the end of HP??
I hope not!

Fuzzy

Oceanbreeze said:
Hehehe! I did the exact same thing when I got my copy of the book. I immediately flipped to the page<s> to find out who the Half-Blood Prince was, and also, who dies.

:nono:

I myself was tempted, but heldout, because I think if I would have peeked, reading the remainder of the book would be pointless. But, I was shocked when I saw the artwork for the chapter "The Half Blood Prince", and it dawned on me that it was Snape in the drawing!! I really like the artwork in the HP books.

Does anyone who has watched the HP movies picture the actors from the movies in their minds while reading the book?? I think this is cool, and gives you a better mental image that just what the book would give you.

Teg

Audiofuzzy said:
will the last one be the end of HP??

I heard somewhere that he will not make it to the end of the 7th book, cant remember if its a rumor, or if I read it on her site......

he will not make it to the end of the 7th book

Oh really, how very disappointing....

What's the point of writing good characters and then kill them all one by one?
let's hope HP will survive.

Fuzzy

I have the books, but I haven't read them yet. I probably will never read them until after the final book is released. Heh!

VamPyroX said:
I have the books, but I haven't read them yet. I probably will never read them until after the final book is released. Heh!

:jaw: Why not!! :lol: You want to read them all at once??

I think I enjoy watching the movie far more than reading the books because as you say, there's a mental image of how the characters look and I enjoy seeing what special effects they've done. However, it's good to gain perspective on Harry, who by the way seems to have gotten very angry and sad at the same time.

But the movies leave out soooo much.... I was talking about watching the movies and reading the books, because then it gives you a mental image of the characters when you read the books.

Hey, i haven't used this forum for a while... and I am a HP fan as well I am not sure that you guys haven't used this forum website that are full of fans of Harry Potters.

www.acciofirebolt.com/forum

<- - - You can register in for free and roam anywhere you like there are lots of issues around in that website about stuff....:D

i love the harry potter movies. i love adventure movies like that. but i cant read the books. i dont have good enough reading skills...or a big enough attention span to read such a huge book.

i read harry potter books 1 to 5 and half of 6th

sure will be 7th soon
saw 1,2 and 3 harry potter movies

my nephew both ready the 5 books i am sure he is reading 6th right now
and saw all the 3 harry potter movies

The final book is out. Vampyrox, Are you going to start to read them all now? I like the first movie cuz of the innocence and newness.

the last book was amazing! I loved it! i finished it in 3 days:) lol good ending..but hopefully j.k will write at least one more .

I haven't read the Half blood prince or the deathly hallows, but I did hear that Rowlings is planning one more book but it will be for charity. I think it was supposed to be a collection of stories from the 7 books, the stories she wanted to write that were not printed in the books. That's all I remember reading. I think.

I love Harry Potter. Wanted to see the latest movie, but Don't have time or money.

yep I finished it. I am sad there will be no more HP books :(

But maybe she will change her mind and invent someone else like Harry.
I just haven't got enough of Magic and Hogwarts.
perhaps it's time to write about Durmstrang or Beauxbatons... :)

Fuzzy

Back