any beer enthusiasts out there?

Gave up all alcohol to get married. Hubby is worth it. Never drank the good quality beer though. I was a triple shot of Jack Daniels with a beer chaser, Michelob Lite.

I am not too much of a beer person, but you could prolly say I am picky about what I'd drink too. I don't drink any of the generic stuff; Bud, Heinekin, Michelob, Tsingtao etc unless the occasion calls for it and there are no other choices.

If I had to prefer something, I think I'm ok with the stuff offered in BJ's Breweries. Piranha Pale Ale being one of them up there. I am actually surprised now I think of it, usually I don't drink beer.

Tues, I think somewhere someone had caught you passed out. :P

Altar Boy:

Oaked Reverend Belgian Style Quadrupel Ale with Brett yeast and house bugs. Makes for an awesome 10.5% sour winey beer.

2010-09-14-130213.jpg

i keep wondering if i drink beer on a daily basis. I would look like a yeast looking person. :shock:

what does that look like? Don't make me drag out that Asian pic

:laugh2: I don't wish to find out. the best thing is that I would not drink beer on a daily basis or i probably look like when i just gave birth to my babies. It was a slightly swollen all over from my head to toes. *shudder* I am so happy to get my own body back to feel normal again.

I am one of the fine beer lover, I dont drink sludge. Try Mac's Great White from NZ (wheat beer instead of hop) bloody good, Moa and 3 boys all from NZ. bit pricy these are -made 'boutique beers' well i made that up ok , put it this way hand made beers, hell Moa is bottle -fermented!

I am one of the fine beer lover, I dont drink sludge. Try Mac's Great White from NZ (wheat beer instead of hop) bloody good, Moa and 3 boys all from NZ. bit pricy these are -made 'boutique beers' well i made that up ok , put it this way hand made beers, hell Moa is bottle -fermented!

makes sense, Boutique beer is a good coined term

Altar Boy:

Oaked Reverend Belgian Style Quadrupel Ale with Brett yeast and house bugs. Makes for an awesome 10.5% sour winey beer.

2010-09-14-130213.jpg

Dammmmnnn, I want to try some of that! What you describe sounds a lot like the stuff pioneered by Russian River Brewery (Beautification, Supplication, Damnation, etc) in Santa Rosa, CA.

Back