*another* polar vortex??? :(

Haha you're nicer than I am. I was envisioning a, um, different scenario.

Hey. I try to be fair. It's not like I want to leave him to fend for himself in the middle of the lake without being able to get the help he may need if he should fall in. It's better that he has a backup plan instead of drowning.

I just hope Spring isn't too cold for me to sell bikes. Please don't bring up Polar Vortex ever again. Polar Vortex will come back again if he knew he was so popular so just zip your lip on this one, ok??

Before we start using swear words to refer to IT, here's an alternative list of suggestions... :thumb:

52cb1eb5c09bc.jpg

I read somewhere recently that in the 1800's there was an extreme winter and it lasted til July, then there was spring like weather August and September then went right back into winter so there was practically no summer that year ( not exactly sure what year in the 1800's ) but I did read about it recently...wow. Wish I could find that article to post.

[yt]GT-KEL7Uwlk[/yt]
Tuatara, is that person you? :lol:

Last edited:

A flock of robins flew came in my yard last week and ate wiped out the holly bush . They ate all there berries in no time. It was amazing to watch , I only wish we had more holly bushes for the birds. This has to be a rally rough winter for the wildlife.

I read somewhere recently that in the 1800's there was an extreme winter and it lasted til July, then there was spring like weather August and September then went right back into winter so there was practically no summer that year ( not exactly sure what year in the 1800's ) but I did read about it recently...wow. Wish I could find that article to post.

Weather Extremes : The Great Blizzard of 1888; America

I found this link the greatest snow disaster in 1888 , is this the one you mean?

Back