Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
another picture at taylor falls.. finally reached the top

Attachments

• rockclimb2.jpg
    rockclimb2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 307
after graduation.. all of seniors went to all night party to celebrate and play games..

almost all Seniors get free haircut.. and i choose that kind of haircut "98" stands for graduation year :D

Attachments

• 98haircut.jpg
    98haircut.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 363
RedRum.. Good PIcTuReS!

That Puppy Look adorable and SooOoOooo Cute too....I want to Pet it and Hold it:(

You also Look Pretty...:)

Love Your Family Picture too.. :D

we all dress up to get ready to meet the Senter Paul Welstone at House of represent in Washington D.C.

I'm the one with sunglasses

Attachments

• readytomeet.jpg
    readytomeet.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 384
Malfoyish said:
You're a man of many talents, eh Scuba? :)
yeah.. at least i think so..

In fact while i was in senior in high school i took a class called "outdoor education" for Pysical education class and its only a option to take it..

That class i took we learned how to rock climbing, make snow caves, kayate (boat, dunno spell), conoeing on BWCA waters in boundary between minn and canada, Scuba diving. That's how i fall in love with scuba diving and then after i graduate from high school i took more classes related to scuba diving to become certificated. :D

other things we learn is sailing, etc.. but its short time but the above list last about 2-3 weeks.. its fun class :D

WaterRats13 said:
A lovely stitched/blended pic (made out of 3 pictures into 1)

Bootiful, hey? :D (taken from backyard of friend's)
that sooooooooo very very very bootiful!!!! wow!! !i love that pix!!!! :D

WaterRats13 said:
I found some real funny pics of my friend, Von's 2 daughter playing with my hair...:Oops: :lol: Enjoy em....

The first one is they had just started putting clips and scrunchies in my hair -- :D

Cute pix, but I can't help noticing something big dangling behind your ear..what is it?

Oddball said:
Cute pix, but I can't help noticing something big dangling behind your ear..what is it?

Hmm...err...I'm not quite sure on what you're on about. :confused: Which picture are you referring to? All I can see is my small gold hoop earrings. I tried to look for something that is supposedly to be dangling behind my ears???? :dunno:

Bullym0m said:
Aww Beautiful girls..
My daughter saw, She really wanted that brown outfit beautiful long and awesome pant... She begged me and wanted buy those outfit.. I was told her, Sorry They are from Germany. She quite upset.. *sigh* what I gonna do with her ? She is very freak beautiful clothes and loved to have lotsa clothes.
(rolls my eyes up)~ :roll:

No, we are not from Germany, we lives in Australia! lol The clothes my girls wearing is from Mary-Kate and Ashley Osten (spelling?) clothes designers. (Children's TV show about the twins).

Thank you Liza, Cheri and BullymOm!

Nice Picture EveryOne.....Beauitful!!...

Hey RedRum, I never saw a picture of you..U look really pretty....cute kids too.... :)

Photo of my deaf college mates in Melbourne TAFE
I am in the back row wearing red collar and purple jumper

Attachments

• 2004class.JPG
    2004class.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
RedRum said:
Photo of my deaf college mates in Melbourne TAFE
I am in the back row wearing red collar and purple jumper

Hey there...great pic! Isn't that Kaylene in front of you? ;) Anyway...I got to find pics of where I had that party, my 30th party, bbq party on Boxing Day last year, :lol:

WaterRats13 said:
Hey there...great pic! Isn't that Kaylene in front of you? ;) Anyway...I got to find pics of where I had that party, my 30th party, bbq party on Boxing Day last year, :lol:

Yes, that's correct, she is Kaylene. The photo was taken 3 weeks ago, she tried several attempt to register with AllDeaf with no success! :dizzy:

Thank you Angel, it is not first time for me to show my photo in Alldeaf, see the link below
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=6499

OK

Hey WaterRats13, you seems to forgot to put your driving licence photo there!

Last edited:
RedRum said:
Yes, that's correct, she is Kaylene. The photo was taken 3 weeks ago, she tried several attempt to register with AllDeaf with no success! :dizzy:

Thank you Angel, it is not first time for me to show my photo in Alldeaf, see the link below

OK

Nice picture! You say that she had problems registering? Perhaps, it's the same situation Alex mentioned regarding Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. Have her email Alex or you PM Alex about it.

That's me trying to be cool. The picture is taken @ subway last summer.

kevbosubway1.JPG

:jaw: u ladies are ABSOLUTELY *bootiful*!!!! no question abt that!!

WaterRats -- i LOVEEEEEE ur nature pix u stitched together!!! my gawd its just bootiful!! and the kids playing with ur awesome long hair!!! wish i could do the same as i used to do that with an ex who has long hair (LOVED to play with her hair shh shh) :lol:

ill find something of myself to post :D

Fly Free said:
:jaw: u ladies are ABSOLUTELY *bootiful*!!!! no question abt that!!

WaterRats -- i LOVEEEEEE ur nature pix u stitched together!!! my gawd its just bootiful!! and the kids playing with ur awesome long hair!!! wish i could do the same as i used to do that with an ex who has long hair (LOVED to play with her hair shh shh) :lol:

ill find something of myself to post :D

:rofl: Ta very muchly, Fly for your kind words -- :D

I must admit that having long hair does annoy me sometimes because it gets really knotty and gets in the way when sleeping, augh! Heh...but hubby doesn't want me to cut my hair short at all. Likes it long. :lol:

RedRum said:

OK

Pffthh..thanks a lot for reminding me about the driver license photo. :P Well, I've gone and done it! ;)

WaterRats -- ennytime!! :thumb:

this was taken just a few mins ago by MizzDeaf -- i had Shadow with me and she was KOed :zzz: hehe

Attachments

• resized steph n shadow.JPG
    resized steph n shadow.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back