Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Liza??? You are being summoned. :)

Liza said:
YES you are welcome here! :ily: :D Yeah, everyone looks really great!

WaterRats, cute photo! That place far from home?

Awww...ta! I spent nearly 10 minutes deciding on which pic of me was the best one -- best one that didnt' show much of my tummy flab! :rofl: That place is about an hour away from home. :)

Liza said:
Awesome pic... is Myrtle Beach in MD? Just thought it sounded familiar, since I lived in MD.

Liza -- no its not in MD -- its down in South Carolina i believe -- the MD beach u thinking is Ocean City :lol: and yes theres another Ocean City up in NJ as well

ill post a pix of myself at some point -- hope i remmy this thread LOL

Yes, I used to live about 25 minutes from Ocean City, NJ. I miss the shore in NJ, and I am sure when I am down to NJ in the summer, that I WILL BE visiting Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Avalon, Stone Harbour, THE WILDWOODS and CAPE MAY.

Myrtle Beach is in SC, I think. My first cousin (twice removed) lives there.

Great picture, Waterrats! Isn't that on the same trip you went for camping with your bloke and mates?

Here's another picture of me from San Francisco, am not too crazy about it but my friends said its a great one of me, so...

mesfcar.jpg

kuifje75 said:
Great picture, Waterrats! Isn't that on the same trip you went for camping with your bloke and mates?

Yah...it was on the very last day of the camping trip. :D At least, I looked half-decent in that pic as I had a cold river bath the day before! :lol:

Liza said:
Awesome pic... is Myrtle Beach in MD? Just thought it sounded familiar, since I lived in MD.

Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina.. Popular beach attraction!!!

Looking Good EveryOne! Nice Pictures :thumb:

:laugh2: Who summoned the devil?

rosekiss.jpg

Here's my little Rose looking like Stuart Little! She tried to wiggle out of her sweaters, though, so that's why you don't see her little arms now.

liza2.jpg

Me from last October.

liza4.jpg

Allright. The glasses are off. Sorry, don't have that white extension anymore. It was interesting, though.

A little outdated these pix were above, so I just took the 2 below today.. too early in the morning, even for me (6:30am) my time. Geez must be like 12:30 am your time in the eastern coast of USA...
liz.jpg

liz2.jpg

Last edited:
WaterRats13 said:
Yah...it was on the very last day of the camping trip. :D At least, I looked half-decent in that pic as I had a cold river bath the day before! :lol:

You looked like a mermaid out of water! :fly:

kuifje75 said:
Yes, I used to live about 25 minutes from Ocean City, NJ. I miss the shore in NJ, and I am sure when I am down to NJ in the summer, that I WILL BE visiting Ocean City, Sea Isle City, Avalon, Stone Harbour, THE WILDWOODS and CAPE MAY.

Myrtle Beach is in SC, I think. My first cousin (twice removed) lives there.

Here's another picture of me from San Francisco, am not too crazy about it but my friends said its a great one of me, so...

mesfcar.jpg

What an adorable smile! How does a cousin get twice removed, anyway? hehe

Fly Free said:
Liza -- no its not in MD -- its down in South Carolina i believe -- the MD beach u thinking is Ocean City :lol: and yes theres another Ocean City up in NJ as well

ill post a pix of myself at some point -- hope i remmy this thread LOL

Ahhh! Oh yes, I asked because I've seen MD people talking about Myrtle Beach. Yeah I know about Ocean City.. hehe

:D Post your pic whenever you have the hankering to. Guess we will keep this thread afloat until you do! :lol:

:jaw: Cool pictures, Waters, Liza, and Marc...you all look good!!

At last, Liza!!! :D Real cool photo!!! You look sooo cuteee!

:D Real cool photos of you all, Liza, WaterRats, Kuiji75....

Kuiji75, you has a nice teeth :naughty:

Yes, I´m agree with Liza, that you lookl like "mermaid" who sit & wait for your prince :lol:

Liza, you & rose look real cuteeeeeeeee. Rose kiss you... oh oh i wish she kiss me...

Thanks Oddball and L-dahling! :lol: sure glad you can't see my red eyes... not a morning person here, but couldn't sleep.. auughhh.. so I decided I'd torture you people at Alldeaf....

Here's a recent one!

Attachments

• Recent 7.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 371
LOL, Liza, you asked for a mini-genealogy lesson from a genealogy lover.

A first cousin is through your parent. A second cousin is through your grandparent. Third through your great-grandparent.

So, your uncle's children would be your first cousins. If they have children, then they are once removed. (first cousins once removed.)

If your grandmother's brother has children, then they are second cousins. If they have children, the children are second cousins once removed. Grandchildren of your grandmother's brother would be your second cousins twice removed. got it?

Read more at:
http://www.genealogy.com/16_cousn.html?Welcome=1080370510

ps: Great Pictures, Liza!

kuifje75 said:
LOL, Liza, you asked for a mini-genealogy lesson from a genealogy lover.

You certainly picked the right city to live in. :thumb: You should have a chat with Mayflower. She’s descended from one of the Mayflower passengers (hence her SN), and has traced her lineage almost as far back as the Norman Invasion. Maybe she could give you some pointers—or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back