Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's 2 pics of me last week at a bar with a couple of my friends... it was a pretty wild night!! :)

(I'm the one with the green shirt/black torn blazer with all the green and gold beads!) :lol:

Attachments

• meanddani.jpg
    meanddani.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 51
  • suedeboysanderika.jpg
    suedeboysanderika.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 39
Me, me and me!

Attachments

• me at hooters.jpg
    me at hooters.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 41
  • me signing big.jpg
    me signing big.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 30
  • mekeiichi.jpg
    mekeiichi.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 32
FreeWoman77 said:
:lol: i believed posting pix of me before, lazy to search which page in this thread

here, my fav pic

oooo!!! you are attractive!!! i can see where your daughter got her traits! :D thanks for showing me your picture... i might have seen this before... but can't recall... :angel:

Catmandu said:
I guess it has mind of its own. :dunno: most importantly I got to see it! :D

Do you have myspace? If so, feel free to add me. :)

feel free to add me too! FC :bump: Catty :D :rofl: MWAH!!!

FeistyChick said:
feel free to add me too! FC :bump: Catty :D :rofl: MWAH!!!
Your last login was 2/6/06 :zzz: Change your picture so people will recongize you! Or change the name to FeistyChick to gain popularity on your myspace. :dance:

my older daughter here. another pic, antique, I have hard to get younger daughter to sit quiet and smile along with her sister, ant in her diaper :)

Attachments

• Copy of upi4251_1.jpg
    Copy of upi4251_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Copy of scan.jpg
    Copy of scan.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 15
FreeWoman77 said:
my older daughter here. another pic, antique, I have hard to get younger daughter to sit quiet and smile along with her sister, ant in her diaper :)

your daughters are pretty and cute. BTW how old are they?

Catmandu said:
Your last login was 2/6/06 :zzz: Change your picture so people will recongize you! Or change the name to FeistyChick to gain popularity on your myspace. :dance:

i don't need popularity :D :nana:

let her figure me out... that's my idea of having fun! :D :booty:

FreeWoman77 said:

:aw: HOW ADORABLE!!!

PurrMeow said:
Oh cool...

i bet you are excited to have one of your own soon! :)

how's your morning sickness going??? :twisted: :giggle: (just kidding!- i know having morning sickness sucks! :( )

Yup, :giggle: tks alot FesityChick.. Yea i hate morning sickness. But its normal i guess anyway I am looking forward for my son to have either brother or sister.

awwww cute! little girls freewoman...

nice pic, ur cute MMA

ayala. u look great!

MMA fan said:
Here's 2 pics of me last week at a bar with a couple of my friends... it was a pretty wild night!! :)

(I'm the one with the green shirt/black torn blazer with all the green and gold beads!) :lol:

good pictures :)

good pictures everyone.

PurrMeow said:
Yup, :giggle: tks alot FesityChick.. Yea i hate morning sickness. But its normal i guess anyway I am looking forward for my son to have either brother or sister.

OH, u have a son and another on way, congratulation! :) BTW, morning sick only short ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back