Another Official AD Member Pix Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
downing said:
Ughh. I will confess and put a pix of me that was taken last week......smile. no rude remarks...pls. lol.

photo5915jv.jpg

ur look fine and beautiful, and looks alike my younger daughter :lol:

Awww Catmandu and Freewoman77 Your daughters are just so adorable. Very pretty too I love their curly hairs, Awwww *heartmelts*

I wanna my kids have nice natural curly but not... Our kids are natural straight hair...

very cute curly alike "Shirley Temple" My hair is natural curly too. Even my boyfriend too.

Catmandu and Freewoman, your girls are soo adorable! cute curly hair too!

FreeWoman77 said:
Allison is beautiful! has long curly hair than my younger daughter only 1 week younger urs :dunno: I was told blonde hair grow long but dark fast, true?

she was 20 months old then
Thanks! My daughter's hair started to go curly when she was one years old. I don't know anyhthing about hair colors and how long or fast they grow. :dunno: By the way, your pictures aren't showing up here. It's showing "x" on both of them. Sorry. :( Hopefully I'll get to see it again when its working again.

wanna to show off, got haircut and dye yesterday. But took pic today.

Oops its dark..
picture11aw.jpg

its better lol
picture74ux.jpg

Catmandu said:
Thanks! My daughter's hair started to go curly when she was one years old. I don't know anyhthing about hair colors and how long or fast they grow. :dunno: By the way, your pictures aren't showing up here. It's showing "x" on both of them. Sorry. :( Hopefully I'll get to see it again when its working again.

:confused: me too seen why X now, someone seen my daughter's pix earlier :dunno:

SherryCherish said:

Oops its dark..

its better lol
wow u look good with that!!!

DreamDeaf said:
My secret is...STARVATION!!!

nah, just change in eating habits, less consumption and more exercise...and plenty of sex...nah, change that to change of lifestyle.

:ty: to all those who told me I looked great!! You do not know how good that made me feel...heh heh.

Wow, it is so amazed !! :eek3: You look so fabulous !! How did you do this ?? How long did you make this out? I tried to lose weight for years but I kept postpone. :(

Congrats !!

downing said:
haha. I liked that girlie hair you put there...

I agreed with her, you look like a movie star ;) You remind me of Elizabeth Taylor. :lol:

SherryCherish said:

Oops its dark..

its better lol
DAMN! ur is soo beauty so keep it up! :giggle:

goofus.jpg

Dork at work.

dorkydorkydork.jpg

Dork being a dork.

hehe34.jpg

Dork eating out.

hehe146.jpg

Dork with her cute best friend. :)

SherryCherish said:

Oops its dark..

its better lol
You're so pretty! I love your hair! :)

Reiko, U look great with red highlight, it really suit on you! You look pretty too :) also
thanks....

FreeWoman77 said:
Allison is beautiful! has long curly hair than my younger daughter only 1 week younger urs :dunno: I was told blonde hair grow long but dark fast, true?

she was 20 months old then
Freewomsn77, your daughter is so beautiful.
My daughter have the exactly nightie your daughter have on in the picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back