Announcement

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
I arrived in Juneau, Alaska safely last night. I am usin' my friend's computer for awhile but, I might not come to the computer very often like I used to when I use my computer back in Iowa. I am goin' to be very busy this week - to fill out paperworks to become a resident again. ( Bank, move in a new place, doctor, and everythin' ). It may take a while for me to move in a new place, because my friend needs my help with her house. :)

Before I arrived, I noticed the weather was actin' weird all over the states. When I flew, all I can see that in Iowa, there was some ice storm all over places, and then on the way to Denver, Colorado - there was soo warm and I started sweatin' because I was wearin' sweatin' blouse with hood. Lol And, when I arrived in Seattle, there was snooooow everywhere - whoa ! I even took 2 pictures of Seattle in snow and hopefully these pictures looked good. *prayin'* Lol ( I was takin' 2 pictures inside the plane before I landed )

I arrived in Juneau, Alaska at 9:45 pm and was sooo glad to see my good friend once again. We hugged. She even took me to the concert to see my old DVR counselor who played his guitar. He was surprised to see me. :lol: I just dropped by to say a big hello to him. :D He was doin' fine and cool.

We left there and got my friend's home around 2 am --- I dropped dead ( sleep ) - boy, I was sooo tired since I stayed up at 6 am 'till 2 am. That's almost 24 hours no sleep - eeek! Lol

Anyway, I just want to let you know that I am doin' fine. Thanks, everyone! :grouphug:

Glad that you has arrived safely. It would have been a lovely view to see all the snow everywhere. I wish I could see the snow as I have never seen it all my life yet. Anyway, Have a wonderful time in Alaska! :)

That is great you did got there safely. :) Thanks for letting us know! :)

Hope you will enjoy living there! You are so lucky! :)

Wow so ya back in Alaska eh, Maria? Cool ... I'm sure ya will get settled down in no time eh!

Glad u arrived in Alaska safe!

How is the weather up there since the weather is wild here in the US?

glad you made it to Juneau safely and be a resident of good ol Alaska! :lol:

Have you done rub their noses again?
(chuckles)
Bet r u already miss living out there and glad have back your favorite place where you used to be living. Wishes you have great settle living out there..

:)

Maria, glad you arrived safe and sound in Alaska.

Maria ... Glad to hear you're safe in Alaska. I know it takes time to settle down. Did you get alot of nose kissing lately? haha I'm curious ... what's the temp there now? Is there snow out there.

Glad u arrived in Alaska safe!

How is the weather up there since the weather is wild here in the US?

:ty: Shel90 --

The weather is pretty cold and the wind feels like icy. No difference from what I experienced in Iowa. :)

I love it and am soo glad to see Juneau once again because of the mountains I dearly love - love to see it up that close. ;)

I will upload some pictures here later - sometime this week, if I am available to come to this AD.

Glad that you has arrived safely. It would have been a lovely view to see all the snow everywhere. I wish I could see the snow as I have never seen it all my life yet. Anyway, Have a wonderful time in Alaska! :)

:ty: Koala --

Oh, yes it is very lovely to view everywhere especially mountains around Juneau. I will show you some pictures of snow here later. I am sure you will awe once you see it. :lol:

Wow so ya back in Alaska eh, Maria? Cool ... I'm sure ya will get settled down in no time eh!

Yep, I am back in Alaska. :D

Settle down ? :lol: I am tryin' since there's soo much things to do around here for me. Alaska is famous for adventure!

Have you done rub their noses again?
(chuckles)
Bet r u already miss living out there and glad have back your favorite place where you used to be living. Wishes you have great settle living out there..

:)

:rofl: Rubbin' noses ? Naw You are funny!

:ty: GalaxyAngel --

Maria ... Glad to hear you're safe in Alaska. I know it takes time to settle down. Did you get alot of nose kissing lately? haha I'm curious ... what's the temp there now? Is there snow out there.

Yep, there's snow on the mountains, but not yet on the ground. Been lookin' forward to it. :D

Durin' night, the temp. is around 10, but it feels like minus 4. At day time, it is not that bad, but still feels cold thou -- no difference from what I experienced back in Iowa.

I am not gonna rubbin' Eskimos' noses and yet, I know it means greetin'. :lol:

:ty: Sunshine1 --

Yep, I am back in Alaska. :D

Settle down ? :lol: I am tryin' since there's soo much things to do around here for me. Alaska is famous for adventure!

ohh adventures in Alaska eh?? Cool... it would be great to have everything to do for fun ..I see ya are far from Anchorage as well... I thought Juneau was closer to Anchorage but I was mistaken, as I found out in Google Maps...

Glad you are in Alaska Safetly, enjoy many years of life and adventure! :D

Back