announcement

:thumb: Alrighty!! 'Bout time you made the move--congratulations and wishes you both the very best!! By the way, that's a beautiful ring, surely you didn't find that in some bubble-gum machine-- :D Interesting, an Angel here is giving you two an idea for the date of your wedding? (08-08-08) :lol: That would be cool, however, whenever the date of the wedding is, that'll surely be an awesome and greattt day for you both!

Once again, congratulations and that was a nice way of proposing to her! ;)

:applause: :applause:

~RR

Congrats!! ONG and Deafscuba98

beautiful ring , I like it

Congrats!! beautiful ring! Best wishes for a happy life you two. :)

Is It The Water?

There must be something in the water making all these men propose... Thank goodness I'm already married, or does this mean I'm going to be a polygamist now??

Congrats to both of you...how exciting!! What a warm and wonderful feeling to be newly engaged and have so much to look forward to! So long as you have one or the other (the ring or the date) you're doing great...not rush on the second half!

Cheers!

There must be something in the water making all these men propose... Thank goodness I'm already married, or does this mean I'm going to be a polygamist now??

Congrats to both of you...how exciting!! What a warm and wonderful feeling to be newly engaged and have so much to look forward to! So long as you have one or the other (the ring or the date) you're doing great...not rush on the second half!

Cheers!

it is probably due to suffering from CABIN FEVER!!! men are finally "springing" out of it!!! :lol:

awww... awesome!! Congratulations!! I am happy for you both. Let us know if you need some idea with the wedding plan! Good luck!! *hugs*

Spring is coming so Love is in the air!! LOL!
Another engagement! whooo hooo!
Congrats to you both, Deafscuba and ONG!!
That is so wonderful!!!:dance2:

Thank you everyone!! We will announce the wedding date later when we can. :)

i realized that i didn't congratulate you guys yesterday when i made a post in here! :Oops:

so, CONGRATULATIONS to you guys on your engagement!!! :D

DeafSCUBA98, way to go, congratulations! :party: I hope you will be having a wonderful time with her! :)

i cant wait for my next annoucement engagement but im not yet getting engagement but i told my mom i wanted getting married one day and my mom already knew.

im hope my boyfriend will propose me one days no matter what kind ring im wores but i love Princess cut.

Back