announcement

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
i would like to make a special announcement..

I told ONG to come and eat someplace special with me

at first i took her out to eat after her work at rainforest cafe at mall of america.. then went shopping. blah blah came home i try to think of a way to propose her so.. i had 2 chairs... that i bought a while back. for us to use for spring, summer and fall outside.

i put the box inside the folded chair hoping it to work out wonderful.

then i told her to open the chair.. she asked me why not you do it for me i told her nah.. you gotta open it.. its yours and u try it.

so she open and there's a box.. i then knee down on floor and asked her to marry me

and she said..........................................

YES

Congratulations ONG and DeafScuba :D

the next step is ahem give her 9 months to carry :lol:

Good luck to u both! :thumb:

A big FAT congratulations is in order for you and OldNavyGirl!!!

I'm happy for you two!!! :thumb:

This thread will be 'sticky' for the time being. ;)

OMG, Congratulations DeafScuba and OldNavyGirl, I'm sooo happy for both of you, wow I'm speechless at this moment, but aww so romance...:grouphug:

Is there a wedding on 08-08-08? :giggle:

Here's ONG's ring

picture028eh6.jpg

Beautiful ring a perfect couple for you and ONG :thumb:

Wha.....a... beautiful Enagement ring! (Picture)

*er um.. when prepare your incoming wedding date set yet?*
(chuckles) Take your time and when find right time for you guys..

LoL --

I was at work with a client and took him to bookstore and parade, we had a good time. around 215 pm my client's father said I could go so I let eric know that I'm done working and I was on way to get something to eat, and he said NOOOO - he want to take me to eat at mall of america - I'm like okay then meet me at that place - so we met and then went to mall of america to eat and shop for a bit...

Then he drop me off where my car was then i went to get gas before i was on way home, so I came home and Eric told me to stay in living room because he did told me about he bought something that i already knew the price but I didn't know what it was.... then he brought in the camping chairs -- I'm like cool and he tried to ask me to sit on the chair to see if i like it, but I'm like why not u open it for me ( LMAO) he said no do it yourself cuz he is doing for himself. I said ok -- somehow I was ready to unfold the chair but I ended up saw the box - and he got on his knees to propose me of course i said yes. and I told him i thought maybe april or memorial day because he did mentioned less than 3 months. lol.... i wasn't thinking about today. :-P I don't know when the wedding date is YET... patience!!!!!! :-P

That is a beautiful ring! It's so simple but yet, so alluring!! It's the perfect one for you, ONG! You got a lucky guy and he's lucky to have you. Heck, You both are lucky to have each other. :thumb:

Congratulations DeafScuba and ONG! What a nice story and also, what a beautiful ring! :)

Congratulations ONG and DeafScuba on your special announcement. Awww what a beautiful ring! I know at the moment you both have many dates going through your mind in finding a right date for a wedding. We all get like that too before finally find a suitable date. Just take your time and no rush. ;)

OMG!!! Tiffie!! and Eric!!! Congrat, i'm so happy for you guys, you both deserves each other, and real real beautiful engage ring. Pretty prospone. Wow, i'm so exciting to hear this..

Back