Anna Nicole Smith's son died ?!?

Hey you Buck this government has nothing to do with this topic... stop making up story pinpointing to government...in every thread you always blame on government.. where is proof.. where is link to show us facts... you are telling us no facts at all...

Please forgive me here but why am I the only one here that see you keep going to one thread to another and attacking Buck for how he sees things, that who he is, and there's nothing you or anyone can do to change for how he sees things, let him say whatever he wants, you have a choice you can either ignore him or respond in a nicer way instead of attacking him I'm sorry that I had to be the one saying this but I can't enjoy a thread when I have to see this keep happening...Please don't take this personal I do think you're a nice person but sometimes you're going a bit too far on this...

How can you say that you don't like her when you don't even know her personally, And there's always three sides of the stories, hers, his, and the truth, you and I or anyone don't know what happened behind the close door, so instead of sitting here and judging her that she is after his money cause she married a 80 years old man, its not our business to know what she married him for, alot of people married out of love, and age is just a number...

That's actually true about the money issue. People thought she was greedy for going after what she thought was hers. However, the old man bequeathed it to her, so that makes it hers. The problem arose when the sons of the guy got their noses bent out of shape, because they were cut out of the will or their bequeaths were sharply lower than hers.

So, naturally they sued. In the end, she won.

I don't fault her for that. I just don't like her for other reasons.

Hey you Buck this government has nothing to do with this topic... stop making up story pinpointing to government...in every thread you always blame on government.. where is proof.. where is link to show us facts... you are telling us no facts at all...

The goverment has everything to do with it.Who you think who apointed those jackasses to the Supreme Court? These Men
3671.jpg
180px-Gerald_Ford.jpg
180px-Jimmy_Carter.jpg
Ronald-Reagan.jpg
gbush.jpg
180px-Bill_Clinton.jpg
george-w-bush.jpg

The goverment has everything to do with it.Who you think who apointed those jackasses to the Supreme Court? These Men
3671.jpg
180px-Gerald_Ford.jpg
180px-Jimmy_Carter.jpg
Ronald-Reagan.jpg
gbush.jpg
180px-Bill_Clinton.jpg
george-w-bush.jpg

Maybe they are jackasses.. but we all are jackasses too.. whats differences.. we vote jackasses too..

Why dont the goverment let the people Decide who goes to the courts? Like The President can Nominate him or her.But the Desion is not by Congress BUT BY US!!! Put A Special election and but by states won.If the Judges wins more than 52 states its approved.If the People dont like the judge then president picks someone else up.NOT BY CONGRESS Cause it goes by party lines.So let the People decide.

The news said Anna's 20 year old son died of heart attack. Its possible that he had heart infection and not know it. The police is investigating it now and had done the drug testing and came back clean--he did not have drugs in his body. Its too bad he died so young...

The news said Anna's 20 year old son died of heart attack. Its possible that he had heart infection and not know it. The police is investigating it now and had done the drug testing and came back clean--he did not have drugs in his body. Its too bad he died so young...

I heard about this too today... It´s not drug. My suggestion, it could be blood clot, he died of because this description sound similar to my Grandfather.

yeah its not drugs.. but heart attack.. possibly from infection that he didnt know he have it for years without detecting it.. so sad that he died young.. :(

Anna i thought she was goof for some reason.. but lost weight .. she looked so good.. and now have another baby..

whats wrong with being in love with someone older .. its just nbrs?? maybe she didnt marry him for money.. ever thought of that?? why jump to conclusions?? sigh..

I thought he died in the room with Anna while Anna was in the hospital having a baby. the baby was born that same day her son died???? I'm thinking he died of overdose on drugs, too but anybody know the facts yet? I could careless what Anna does. She doesn't fascinate me at all.

but I NEVER knew she had a son.. i didn't know she was pregnant either! hmm.. i must be missing something! I always watch the news and online news too..

Yeah they said heart attack but what caused him to have a heart attack at a young age? Did he ever have heart problems before ? hmm..

I thought he died in the room with Anna while Anna was in the hospital having a baby. the baby was born that same day her son died???? I'm thinking he died of overdose on drugs, too but anybody know the facts yet? I could careless what Anna does. She doesn't fascinate me at all.

but I NEVER knew she had a son.. i didn't know she was pregnant either! hmm.. i must be missing something! I always watch the news and online news too..

Anna had her baby three days before her son came to visit her. I heard on the news that he was on an anti-depression medication but they are not sure yet if that is what killed him.

Anna had her baby three days before her son came to visit her. I heard on the news that he was on an anti-depression medication but they are not sure yet if that is what killed him.

*off topic* are you butterflygal?? if not.. sorry!!

okay.. i guess the results from the 2nd autopsy hasn't come out yet?

Anna Nicole Smith's son was on prescription anti-depression medication when he died at the hospital bedside of the former reality TV star, a pathologist who did a second autopsy on 20-year-old Daniel Smith said Monday.

Forensic pathologist Cyril Wecht said Daniel Smith was being treated for depression that began about four to six weeks earlier, but he did not know whether the medication played any role in his death, which came three days after his celebrity mother gave birth in the Bahamas.

Wecht, speaking by phone from Miami a day after conducting the autopsy in the Bahamas, said he's still awaiting toxicology tests to determine the cause of death.

He said he and the Bahamian coroner who did the first autopsy agreed there was no evidence that Daniel Smith died from a "suicidal overdose."

Smith died Sept. 10 in the hospital room where the former Playboy model was recuperating from giving birth to a daughter.

Wecht said he spoke to the psychiatrist who treated Daniel Smith and was told the dosage of the antidepressant medication was "quite low" and that the depression "had to do with a girlfriend."

He did not provide further details and said others, including Anna Nicole Smith's attorney Howard K. Stern, said Daniel Smith had seemed to be in good spirits in the days before his death.

"He was delighted. He was happy to be there with his mother and his sister," Wecht told The Associated Press.

Earlier, Wecht said the autopsies have ruled out several natural causes and that the results of the drug and chemical analyses could take weeks. Investigators have said they did not find evidence of drugs in the room or obvious signs of a crime.

Wecht, who gained fame as a consultant on celebrity cases including Elvis Presley's death, ruled out several potential natural causes including heart disease, stroke, or a "congenital anomaly." He also said there was no indication of foul play.

"I don't find anything that would cause me to believe there is something in terms of some traumatic injury having been inflicted, or somebody having done something to him in some cryptic manner that could not be observed," he said.

Bahamian pathologists performed an autopsy Tuesday and were expecting toxicology results this week, but the coroner's office has said the findings will not be released before a jury inquest scheduled for Oct. 23.

Smith ordered the follow-up autopsy to end "media speculation surrounding the matter," said her Bahamian attorney, Michael Scott.

Head Bahamian coroner Linda Virgill said it was not unusual for families to ask for an independent examination.

A hearse took Smith's remains from the morgue to a funeral home making arrangements to return the body to California.

Wecht, 75, is facing trial on charges he used his staff when he was the coroner in Allegheny County, Pa., to do work for his multimillion-dollar private pathology practice. He resigned from office in January and contends he did nothing wrong.

He received international prominence as a critic of the Warren Commission's single-gunman theory of President Kennedy's assassination.

Smith, 38, who came to the Bahamas during her pregnancy to avoid media scrutiny, is free to leave the Caribbean island chain, authorities have said.

Scott said Smith was not prepared to speak with the media.

"She is depressed and she's at home, and remember that she's got a new child that she's looking after," he said.

Daniel Smith, who appeared several times on the E! reality series "The Anna Nicole Show," was the son of Anna Nicole and Bill Smith, who married in 1985 and divorced two years later.

The identity of the father of her newborn daughter has not been publicly released.

Smith married Texas oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II in 1994, when she was 26 and he was 89. He died the following year and she has since been involved in legal disputes over the estate.

Autopsy shows Smith's son on medication - Yahoo! News

Result?

Heart Attack
overdose the medcation
SIDS
or what.. so many different answer?!?
Did 2nd attempt autopsy?

Here is something that I just found.
The death of Anna Nicole Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel was caused by a lethal combination of methadone, Zoloft and Lexapro, pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht has revealed to PEOPLE.

Wecht said the drugs caused the cardiac dysrhythmia that led to Daniel's death. Wecht got the toxicology results from National Medical Services in Willow Grove, Pa., on Wednesday.

"In my opinion it's an accidental death," Wecht tells PEOPLE.

Wecht said that because Daniel was taking three drugs and not a large dose of a single drug, paired with the fact that he was celebrating a happy occasion with his mother, those factors point to a "tragic accidental drug death."

Asked why Daniel may have been taking methadone, which is sometimes used to help heroin addicts end their addiction, Wecht said the drug is "a legitimate prescription drug for pain relief" and that Daniel had "no known history of morphine addiction."

Wecht was not sure if Daniel had a prescription for methadone or for Zoloft, an antidepressant, though it is known that he'd been prescribed the antidepressant Lexapro.

Anna Nicole Smith and her family hired Wecht privately to perform a second autopsy after Daniel's death.

Daniel Smith died in his mother's hospital room Sept. 10 while visiting her in the Bahamas three days after she gave birth to a baby girl named Dannielynn Hope.

Smith's longtime lawyer, Howard K. Stern, said Tuesday that he is the father of the little girl.

Meanwhile, photographer Larry Birkhead, who has said he dated Smith for about two years, claims on his Web site, "I maintain that I am the proud father, and look forward to a paternity test."

On Sept. 9, Daniel Smith arrived in Nassau to see his mother, with whom he'd always been extremely close. The family, including his newborn sister, spent time bonding in the hospital room that night. Daniel was seen tending to his mother around 6:20 a.m. on Sept. 10 – but at 9:38 a.m. that day Anna Nicole woke up to find her son unresponsive.

Doctors were immediately summoned and tried for 22 minutes to revive Daniel without success. He was pronounced dead at 10:05 a.m.

Days after Daniel's death Anna Nicole's Bahamian attorney, Michael Scott, described her as "overwhelmed" by grief. "She's trying to come to grips with the depths of her despair," he said.

Stern, who appeared on Larry King Live Tuesday, said Anna Nicole's baby daughter is "the one thing that is really keeping her going.

"Through it all, even with all the pain, she has been a great mom, a very attentive mom," he said.

Pathologist: Meds Killed Daniel Smith | Anna Nicole Smith : People.com

mmmhhh that's methadone, my sister died of last 21st May 2006... :(

:eek3:

This is new to me. I never heard of this heart attack at over of age 20. :ugh: I didn't know that
how in the fact of this subject: heart attack.
Heart Attack and Angina Statistics
See here:
From copy words from there:
"Among American adults age 20 and older, the estimated age-adjusted prevalence of coronary heart disease for non-Hispanic whites is 8.9 percent for men and 5.4 percent for women; for non-Hispanic blacks, 7.4 percent for men and 7.5 percent for women; and for Mexican-Americans, 5.6 percent for men and 4.3 percent for women."
It's such pretty interesting.

By the way, I didn't know that Anna Nicole Smith had a son. It's sad.:(
That seem obviously that she is-- I have no any sense about that about her son how he died in the hospital while he visited her room for she delivering her
new daughter. I hope it not comes from attack on that how he died.
In the fact, I don't know-- until its comes with an official announcement
of his biopsy.

What a terrible shocking for me about possible found of heart attack or
not? I bet that he is doing a drug-- overdose; or narotics.:confused:

just say no,,,, i won't b a witch today

a lot of you guys are so pissy,,,doed it make u feel better making fun of someone else,,,don't get ur panties in a bunch.. it'll b ok!!! :laugh2:

Back