Anna Nicole Smith's son died ?!?

Y

Reaction score
What happened ?!? I tried to get on CNN news but
there was a video news online without any captions (Grrr)
so I have no idea what happened. I noticed the
wording "suspicious"....

What do you think ?

Second Autopsy
CNN.com - Anna Nicole Smith's son may have second autopsy - Sep 15, 2006

vert.daniel.smith.gi.jpg

Nobody knows why yet. But, they found drugs in his system. They are doing a second autopsy to see if they can find a cause of death.

Btw,

O/T, but I think Anna Nicole Smith is the biggest hussy. :lol:

I'm sorry, but I just don't like her.

I had no idea that he died either. I'm not going to jump to conclusions until I hear the second autopsy to come through. :)

I too don't like Anna Nicole Smith either, she is too greedy. I don't like greedy people.

I had no idea that he died either. I'm not going to jump to conclusions until I hear the second autopsy to come through. :)

I too don't like Anna Nicole Smith either, she is too greedy. I don't like greedy people.

Yeah, I pretty much don't care. I think if they dig deep enough, they're going to find the kid died of a drug overdose.

As for Anna Nicole, I don't think she was greedy, but I still don't like her. :lol:

Yeah I learn from magazine... The rumor that he died of drugs... I can´t say anything until the rumor is true then....

It also says that Anna had a baby few weeks ago... :dunno:

Something is always going on with Anna and I don't like her either for different reasons, she goes after guys with big money. That guy was 80 years old and I thought that is digusting. She wanted his money.

I did not know Anna had a son and I really hope Anna did not do anything to her son.

If she did not do anything to her son then I can't imagine the grief Anna is going through on top of having just been pregnant and giving birth to a new baby.

Many people don't like her but you have to remember she is a human being too. I am sure she is going through a very rough time at this point in her life right now.

I didn't even know she had a son, I'm behind news and beside I'm not the type that gets into people's personal life anyhow...Anyways I'm sorry to hear about her son, may he rest in peace ...

Yeah I learn from magazine... The rumor that he died of drugs... I can´t say anything until the rumor is true then....

It also says that Anna had a baby few weeks ago... :dunno:

Aww that's sad, wish there wasn't any drugs in this world, such a shame to have someone that young die...

I didn't even know she had a son, I'm behind news and beside I'm not the type that gets into people's personal life anyhow...Anyways I'm sorry to hear about her son, may he rest in peace ...

You're not the only one who didn't know she had a son. I didn't, either.

As mentioned above, it doesn't interest me. It's sad that he died, but chances are, it was self inflicted.

Right, Angel and how she became famous was that she was in Playboy I will not say what month and year that Anna Nicole Smith appeared in a Playboy issue out of respect for her and her family. She became famous through Playboy then shortly after that she had spent all the money from being in Playboy and then she found some guy who was 80 years old and very rich and then the world was shocked she married the 80 yr. old guy. I think that is when the real problems for her began. I also understand she had a very rough childhoold so that may have alots to do with what and why she did these things. Hopefully she will be able to settle down with the new baby and get a different perspective and a good handle on life. Things happen for a good reason and maybe God is going to work something good into her life to a point where she will have peace and real happiness that she was looking for in all the wrong places. Hopefully she will come to her good senses and ask God for grace and the courage to deal with her situation and improve her life for the better.

Something is always going on with Anna and I don't like her either for different reasons, she goes after guys with big money. That guy was 80 years old and I thought that is digusting. She wanted his money.

How can you say that you don't like her when you don't even know her personally, And there's always three sides of the stories, hers, his, and the truth, you and I or anyone don't know what happened behind the close door, so instead of sitting here and judging her that she is after his money cause she married a 80 years old man, its not our business to know what she married him for, alot of people married out of love, and age is just a number...

How can you say that you don't like her when you don't even know her personally, And there's always three sides of the stories, hers, his, and the truth, you and I or anyone don't know what happened behind the close door, so instead of sitting here and judging her that she is after his money cause she married a 80 years old man, its not our business to know what she married him for, alot of people married out of love, and age is just a number...

You do have a good point and see what I said above.... in a different post, the another one. I am not sure if you saw that one yet ?

I Think a member of Anna Nicole Smith's ex husbands family killed her son.Remember the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of her collecting her late ex husbands Billions? Her late Ex husband was a billionare.But the Court Granted her his Billions but his family dont think Anna Nicole should be entitled to his money.They think it belongs to his sons before he married Anna Nicole.So i think they had her son killed like the Mafia style revenge.Belive you me i watched THE SOPRANOS,,I Know how the mafia works.If You try to steal Tonys money in anyway he will have you killed.He makes Paulie do the Dirty work.I Think her son was murdered by a member of her late ex husbands family in Revenge of her getting his money.

Well, the coroner down there yesterday upgraded his death to "suspicious" so I guess it's gonna be a while before we know more about his death but I'm not holding my breath.

I Think a member of Anna Nicole Smith's ex husbands family killed her son.Remember the US Supreme Court ruled in favor of her collecting her late ex husbands Billions? Her late Ex husband was a billionare.But the Court Granted her his Billions but his family dont think Anna Nicole should be entitled to his money.They think it belongs to his sons before he married Anna Nicole.So i think they had her son killed like the Mafia style revenge.Belive you me i watched THE SOPRANOS,,I Know how the mafia works.If You try to steal Tonys money in anyway he will have you killed.He makes Paulie do the Dirty work.I Think her son was murdered by a member of her late ex husbands family in Revenge of her getting his money.

That is not always how the La Cosa Nostra works in real life but yes, the person who messes with the La Cosa Nostra will eventually meet a un-timely death. Hollywood popularizes how the La Cosa Nostra works and in real life, it is not always the silenced gun or dumping the body alive or dead into the ocean for the sharks to attack and feed off of the dead body. There are many ways the La Cosa Nostra handles it and I am pretty sure the La Cosa Nostra would not be that stupid enough to leave drugs in somebody's body system where it can be traced back to them. It would be some kind of chemical that leaves no trace in his body and the son naturally has consumed drugs beforehand and is still alive and he is high on drugs. These men come and inject the un-traceable chemical into the guy and he just dies. There are thousands of another ways the La Cosa Nostra can handle it. I am sure the autospy will not be able to find a trace of the posion that is because the forensic sciene lab has not come up with a way to detect un-traceable chemicals in the body at the morgue.

Hey you Buck this government has nothing to do with this topic... stop making up story pinpointing to government...in every thread you always blame on government.. where is proof.. where is link to show us facts... you are telling us no facts at all...

Based on the look of his lower lip, I suspect it is Endocarditis as I've seen that on people whove had it.

The Endocarditis bug eats your heart valves and renders the heart useless.

The time of the infection to the cardiac arrest can be weeks, months, even years.

Richard

I'm happy I dont watch too much TV these days.

Back