ANIME: Appleseed (Sequel to Ghost in the Shell)

VamPyroX said:
I'll just simply download it to my computer when it's released.

Hmm... that reminds me. I think I better check DC++ for this movie since it's being released in another country!

:nono: I will call e-police. :P

illustrator said:
:nono: I will call e-police. :P
Hmm... don't worry about it. I can't find it on DC++ yet! Heh!

I showed this gal the video clip in class yesterday and she was pratically drooling over it! Heh!

I have seen classic Appleseed OVA.

Ghost in the Shell (it was ok, manga is better)
Black Magic M-66 (correct title?)
Dominion Tank Police (Puma Sisters
malelovies.gif
)

I do not watch yet:
Ghost in the Shell TV series
Orion (I am not sure if the anime version may exist)

DeafNYCPlayer72 said:
I have seen classic Appleseed OVA.

Ghost in the Shell (it was ok, manga is better)
Black Magic M-66 (correct title?)
Dominion Tank Police (Puma Sisters
malelovies.gif
)

I do not watch yet:
Ghost in the Shell TV series
Orion (I am not sure if the anime version may exist)
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex is quite good, probably better than manga but I agree with you about old Ghost in the Shell OVA. However there isn't any Orion animes. Yeah, you got right title for M-66. I collected all of Masamune Shirow's, I love his works. I think Black Magic manga is better than Black Magic M-66 anime (well, it is my opinion at least :))

If you can afford some bucks like $5 to $20 per month, try Streamload. They have near-almost literally everything on animes. I have 1,200 anime series (not eps, series) in my account. Not only that, I have more on mangas, hentais, list go on... Beautiful part about SL are: no need to worry about upload and very fast download speed (300 kb - 700 kb).

Go to Streamload and see for yourself.

More information about Streamload

If prefer not then try bit torrent, it is far easier to get animes than DC++ or p2p craps like Kazaa. I can share the new torrents (not from Suprnova, yuck) if you want to.

Ack, I am offtopic big time.. sorry, new Appleseed is quite good from what I watched fansub's Appleseed trailer (with subtitled). Ghost in the shell: SAC (Stand Alone Complex) season 1 & 2 is goooood :o~ I am on Season 2, 6 ep now.

Last edited:
Hey!!!

Black Magic and Black Magic M66 are different stories, not same.

Black Magic character uses technology magic.

Black Magic M66 character is trying to fight against android. (both anime and manga version exist)

Um no, read Black Magic manga again.. there is a battle against Android aka M-66, if don't believe me then I will scan and show it to you.

Of course it isn't same story, Ghost in the shell anime/manga isn't same story right? But it is same serie.

Edit: I am speaking of character development, plots, etc.. Black Magic M-66 isn't just enjoyable anime to watch, that's all.

Last edited:
Hmm... I read a bit about Appleseed and it sounds good, the animation so far looks awesome BUT... remembering Final Fantasy (the movie) it looked crap. At least, in my opinion it did.

Ziusudra said:
Hmm... I read a bit about Appleseed and it sounds good, the animation so far looks awesome BUT... remembering Final Fantasy (the movie) it looked crap. At least, in my opinion it did.
In a way, you're right. Final Fantasy didn't have a great plot. The graphics were great, that's probably the only reason why the movie managed to stay "good". Appleseed doesn't exactly use the same graphics as Final Fantasy. Most of the graphics are handdrawn, but with a few pieces of computer-generated effects to make it look better.

Magatsu said:
Um no, read Black Magic manga again.. there is a battle against Android aka M-66, if don't believe me then I will scan and show it to you.

Of course it isn't same story, Ghost in the shell anime/manga isn't same story right? But it is same serie.

Edit: I am speaking of character development, plots, etc.. Black Magic M-66 isn't just enjoyable anime to watch, that's all.

This summer, another Final Fantasy movie is slated for release straight to DVDs and VHS. The storyline is set 2 years after Cloud saved the world in the Final Fantasy 7 game. I have seen the pictures and a few previews. It looks like a mix of this Appleseed movie and the first Final Fantasy movie. I won't mind watching the sequel to Final Fantasy 7!

Back