ANIME: Appleseed (Sequel to Ghost in the Shell)

I have seen the original Appleseed. It is NOT a sequel to Ghost in the Shell. Ghost in the Shell was made after Appleseed was made. Nevertheless, the Appleseed movie looks KICK ASS! I can't wait to see it!. That looks like the animation+CG will blow the Disney movies out of the water!

Deaf258 said:
I have seen the original Appleseed. It is NOT a sequel to Ghost in the Shell. Ghost in the Shell was made after Appleseed was made. Nevertheless, the Appleseed movie looks KICK ASS! I can't wait to see it!. That looks like the animation+CG will blow the Disney movies out of the water!

Hmm, then the website must had presented the information incorrectly. Anyway, it absolutely look like a movie to drool over!

I see it.. It mentions a new upcoming Ghost in the Shell movie as well as announcing Appleseed coming out.

How do I notice that?? It said the second GITS will use a combo of animation as well as CG. But it says Appleseed will be completely rendered in CG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deaf258 said:
I see it.. It mentions a new upcoming Ghost in the Shell movie as well as announcing Appleseed coming out.

Yeah, I mistaken it for a sequel then. But still, it look fascinating!

yeah it looks fascinating and I think the best of it's kind being made for going completely CG.

also wondering when Appleseed will be released in movie theaters in US/Canada.

Deaf258 said:
yeah it looks fascinating and I think the best of it's kind being made for going completely CG.

also wondering when Appleseed will be released in movie theaters in US/Canada.

I am hoping this will make it to the US/Canada shores to the theatres. But if they don't, then I hope it'll be on DVD sometimes soon then.

Oh, *drooling*

Dammit! Next time you post a link like this... warn me about it alright? I just drooled all over my keyboard! Argh!

I'll just simply download it to my computer when it's released.

Hmm... that reminds me. I think I better check DC++ for this movie since it's being released in another country!

Deaf258 said:
Direct Connect

It's a filesharing program. I get tons of stuff from there. I like it better than Kazaa.

Oh okay.. I get what you mean.. I also found out a new one called LimeWire, you tried that one?

Deaf258 said:
Oh okay.. I get what you mean.. I also found out a new one called LimeWire, you tried that one?
LimeWire? Are you talking about a new anime or a new filesharing program?

"tried that one" means it is filesharing one! ;)

Speaking of anime, has anyone heard of Adult Swim (late night Cartoon Network for adults) featuring a new series called Witch Hunter Robin?? I am definately looking forward to watching the new anime that starts in over a week or so!

Deaf258 said:
"tried that one" means it is filesharing one! ;)

Speaking of anime, has anyone heard of Adult Swim (late night Cartoon Network for adults) featuring a new series called Witch Hunter Robin?? I am definately looking forward to watching the new anime that starts in over a week or so!
Nope, I'm not familiar with that one. I don't get much chances to watch television. That's why I watch whatever I download from DC++. There is one I recommend called, Fullmetal Alchemist. It's an interesting show. Heh!

Back