Animals Want Happiness Too

Levonian

Reaction score
I found this on a vegetarian message board. It’s an amateur Web page which shows the cruelty we inflict on the animals we eat. It’s somewhat disturbing, and not for the faint-of-heart. But tell me what you think—I’d like to hear your comments if you’re willing to look at it.

Animals Want Happiness Too

People suck.:pissed:

I recently became vegetarian, solely for health purposes, but if I see much more stuff like this, I might start sympathizing for the cause.

However, PETA is extremely annoying and anything but ethical.

If you ever feel like taking a break from Cirque du Deafies, drop in over here and lurk around. I’m not too hard to spot.

In honor of these fallen critters, I just munched on a Quorn brand meatless chicken cutlett.

too-many-happy-meals.jpg

Need I say more? :|

face it guys...we humans are the crueliest animals ever lived on Earth...

:(

It hurt my heart to seeing that happen to any animals. I'm very against abuse/kill/force them to become fat quicky then die. I do really hate to seeing any animals suffer that pain. I sometime wish I could do something but I know they could be win unless there have maybe a million people who want it to stop then we could win. Because mostly of People that I noticed in World DON'T care about animals. And, I was planning to get farm on my own so I could save animals instead of letting them be suffer... I love animals to death.

Ok this is really burning me up. They dont deserve to be treated like that at all. My heart goes out to those poor animals who are suffering. They do feel the same way as we all do.

I dont like to see how the kids like that in Picture.. I saw on tv call Maruy Povich that I see some mother dont care to feed the kids and some mothers are having hard time to get the kids to stop eating too much when the kids having temper want more eat not like a health foods. that make me sad to see it and also that I gotta pissed off at who are some mothers dont care and go ahead to feed the kids.

I saw on Maruy Povich that black woman feed their daughter before age 1 yrs old that little girl eat french fries, chicken drum, ribs, etc that make me turned me off and mad at black mother that feed their daughter.

We hardly ever go to McDs. Only once in a blue moon just for that reason. I perfer to make homemade suppers at home. Stir fries etc.
So sad to see such brutality against animals.

However, PETA is extremely annoying and anything but ethical.

Yes, PETA takes things way too far.

I am not an vegetarian (even though I like the vegetarian stuff) but I love all animals and am against bad treatment of any animal.

:pissed: SHIT!! I just got to work, and now I am all bawling my eyes out!!! DAmn!!! I don't understand wwhy the world people want to kills innocent animals! I have 2 dogs and there is NO way I can see them for food. GOSH!!!

Friday suppose to be my good day, now I am all teary up!!!

:pissed: SHIT!! I just got to work, and now I am all bawling my eyes out!!! DAmn!!! I don't understand wwhy the world people want to kills innocent animals! I have 2 dogs and there is NO way I can see them for food. GOSH!!!

Friday suppose to be my good day, now I am all teary up!!!

:hug: I know that feeling sweetie.

It hurt my heart to seeing that happen to any animals. I'm very against abuse/kill/force them to become fat quicky then die. I do really hate to seeing any animals suffer that pain. I sometime wish I could do something but I know they could be win unless there have maybe a million people who want it to stop then we could win. Because mostly of People that I noticed in World DON'T care about animals. And, I was planning to get farm on my own so I could save animals instead of letting them be suffer... I love animals to death.

me too sighs

Me, three!

Yes, PETA takes things way too far.

I am not an vegetarian (even though I like the vegetarian stuff) but I love all animals and am against bad treatment of any animal.

I love animal too also against bad treatment of any creature.

OMG!!! cant believe that.. i hate see people killed animals.. i feel like go there and kick their balls i mean it .. damn them make me HELL mad !!! if i see my friends who hurt dog or cat anything i stand up at his/her face and hurt how their feel ugh !! animals are HUMAN!!!!

DAMN PEOPLE :rl:

Now that PETA is starting to soften their in-your-face tactics, I think they’ll be taken more seriously in the future. Also, a lot of the terrorist activities that the public attributes to PETA are actually carried out by the Animal Liberation Front, an unrelated organization.

Meet Your Meat is an informative and horrific 13-minute PETA-produced video which portrays typical conditions in the meat and fur industries. Unfortunately, it is not available with subtitles.

1106.gif

Back