Animal senses that humans don't have

Interesting! I learned some things that I didn't know about some of those animals. ;)

Birds can repair their own hearing humans cant.Cats have 9 lives can escape death we cant escape death.

Birds can repair their own hearing humans cant.Cats have 9 lives can escape death we cant escape death.

Facts:

Cats dont really have 9 lives...it is only considered a joke, not considered a fact. Cats only truly have one life like all of us.

Aminal know if you deaf. One friend invate me PARTY WARN ME dog danger bite man not women! i say CHILLL! dog not bite DEAF, I arrive DOG is so friend! My friend shock!

Oh yeah...bats!...we were out in our backyards watching our bonfire that we built in our firepit one night and i noticed that something flying around and i thought it cant be birds cuz the birds roost at night so i asked my husband if those are bats flying around out younder cuz i knew it cant be birds..he said yeah but i didnt want to tell you that cuz i was afraid you might get scared of the bats..i said oh gosh no! i was so fascinated by the bats...it was awesome to watch them catching bugs..they dont bother people, really..it was real neat to watch them!

Oh yeah...bats!...we were out in our backyards watching our bonfire that we built in our firepit one night and i noticed that something flying around and i thought it cant be birds cuz the birds roost at night so i asked my husband if those are bats flying around out younder cuz i knew it cant be birds..he said yeah but i didnt want to tell you that cuz i was afraid you might get scared of the bats..i said oh gosh no! i was so fascinated by the bats...it was awesome to watch them catching bugs..they dont bother people, really..it was real neat to watch them!

bats usually dont hurt or bother people.. they are only looking for bugs to eat.. they come out at dusk to hunt for foods hence why we see them alots at dusk or dawn.. smile.. i see them alots and like to watch them fly and catch bugs.. they fly so graceful.. :)

i love bats. I love when they fly especially when it's fall

haha AO.. apparently u didnt know that they put bat poos in mascara women use for their eyelash? guess it is not poisonous.. if it was poisonous i would have died??? nope its not!

Animals have 6th sense too. The animals know when a earthquake is coming many hours before it happens. And before the tusamani 2005 hit the islands, the animals went nuts/panicky and run away from danger many hours before the huge waves struck the shores. There are reports that are no dead animals carcasses at all. Amazing!!

Im watching my kitty at all times cuz she is my earthquake alarm :D

ah over the summer while i was staying at a friends place in wisconsin.. the coolest thing was the bats. they comes out of this house's chimney like bullets. one by one it flew out and came back in. i used to sit and watch them fly it was pretty cool. and other thing i remmeber was pretty cool when friend of mine and i went into garage to look for something and here the bat went around us pretty fast lol i was like whoa cool! while my friend ducks worried abt bat going into his head lol. Bat wont hit us if we stand still but if we move suddenly then bat would have gotten confused and cant fly out of the way before too late.

i wanna see bats again heheh no bats around here cuz its city and is too busy for bats to survive

Back