Angels, Ghosts, or Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartGirl

Reaction score
1. Can a demon becomes an angel?

2. God cast the devil out of heaven, the devil was an angel?
Lucifer, ex angel? If Lucifer is on good behavior, will God let him
be an angel again?

3. Ghosts, do they stick around because they feel their families
still need them?

HeartGirl said:
1. Can a demon becomes an angel?

2. God cast the devil out of heaven, the devil was an angel?
Lucifer, ex angel? If Lucifer is on good behavior, will God let him
be an angel again?

3. Ghosts, do they stick around because they feel their families
still need them?
1. No. The bad angels that followed Lucifer became demons.
Revelation 12:11 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

2. Yes, Lucifer was an angel.
Lucifer will never be "on good behavior"; he cannot become a heavenly angel again.
Isaiah 14:12-15 12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

3. There are no ghosts. When people die they go to heaven or hell. They do not stay on earth.
Sometimes demons pretend to be ghosts of dead people.

Yeah, you are right that Reba AND CyberRed know a lot about the Bible. I was like :shock: . I am SO BLESSED to have CyberRed and Reba on this message board!!!!!:)

Momoftwo:)

:aw:

We all learn from each other. :P

Amen...
God is smilin' now. He loves you all sooo much! :kiss:

Did I interfere you guys in this thread??

GOOD MORNING!!! I am not here to judge or bash all you.. I hate to interfere you guys had conversation with HeartGirl.... Anyway, I think you guys misunderstooding HeartGirl by what those means .. I just am here to remind you what some verses from scripture had mentioned already!

You people think that sinners can't transform into sinless people after they got their confess? You people might think the white maggots can't transformed into the black flies? You people think capillars can't tranformed into butterfly? you people are pretty quiet right or not!

HeartGirl, Yeah of course, Satan can change angel.. Look at scripture:

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore, Yes SATAN IS OFFICALLY AN ANGEL!!! but you people won't believe my words... that is where you got the problem for rest!

Ok, last October, I watched tv about spirits. It was VERY interesting. People were sitting down and communicate with the dead people. I saw the orbs in the video on tv. It was VERY interesting to watch. So, are the orbs devils? Also, I've seen some pictures with the orbs from my camera, my relatives's cameras, friends' cameras (some are in cameras with the digital and some are in the pictures). Very interesting...I wonder what's that?? Are the orbs devils? Or some good spirits and some bad spirits?? I was like :jaw:

Momoftwo

ckfarbes said:
GOOD MORNING!!! I am not here to judge or bash all you.. I hate to interfere you guys had conversation with HeartGirl.... Anyway, I think you guys misunderstooding HeartGirl by what those means .. I just am here to remind you what some verses from scripture had mentioned already!

You people think that sinners can't transform into sinless people after they got their confess? You people might think the white maggots can't transformed into the black flies? You people think capillars can't tranformed into butterfly? you people are pretty quiet right or not!

HeartGirl, Yeah of course, Satan can change angel.. Look at scripture:

2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore, Yes SATAN IS OFFICALLY AN ANGEL!!! but you people won't believe my words... that is where you got the problem for rest!
You are right that Satan and his demons are technically still angels. The difference is, they are bad angels. They still have supernatural abilities like the good angels. Good and bad angels can transform themselves to appear as other beings. The difference is, good angels obey God, bad angels (demons) obey Satan.

So, yes, demons can change their outward appearance but they can't change their evil nature inside.

Is that what you mean?

Momoftwo said:
Ok, last October, I watched tv about spirits. It was VERY interesting. People were sitting down and communicate with the dead people. I saw the orbs in the video on tv. It was VERY interesting to watch. So, are the orbs devils? Also, I've seen some pictures with the orbs from my camera, my relatives's cameras, friends' cameras (some are in cameras with the digital and some are in the pictures). Very interesting...I wonder what's that?? Are the orbs devils? Or some good spirits and some bad spirits?? I was like :jaw:

Momoftwo
You might be interested in this:

The truth about orb photos!

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepagepics.html

Reba said:
You might be interested in this:

The truth about orb photos!

http://ghoststudy.com/main/fakepagepics.html
That's exactly what I've been trying to tell other people. They keep saying, "OMG! Look at these photos! They're ORBS! Whoa!" I sit there telling them that it's dust and they end up yelling at me for trying to degrade them. I'm not trying to degrade them, I'm trying to prevent them from looking like idiots in the public. :roll:

Oy vey... I hate scriptures. I never find any relevance with scriptures because there's no historical fact behind them.

They do exists.

Demons can be good sometime for people ,alike me who are so stubborn and rebel against God. If God wants me so badly, He would have send me a bad angel or the devil to scare hell out of me. It worked for Him.

As for ghosts, they do exist and no they are not clinging to the families. I used to chase a ghost when I was a small child ( before I learned a language)around the house for few years till I moved away. Never saw him again. No one knew who he was or why he is still there.

It is better for some people to stay focus on bible only to protect them from unknown. Bible is not enough for me because I remember them and many of them are not written in the bible. Still missing pieces here connect to the bible.

I do believe that spirits exist, but I do not want any contacts with them that are not explicitly given to me by God. I do believe that sometimes God will allow a dead friend or relative to comfort the living, but the living must not seek to initiate this on their own--they must pray to God, and be fully prepared to accept His refusal if He does not believe it is right for the person or situation. To do otherwise is to potentially leave oneself open to dangerous influences.

jazzy said:
As for ghosts, they do exist and no they are not clinging to the families. I used to chase a ghost when I was a small child ( before I learned a language)around the house for few years till I moved away. Never saw him again. No one knew who he was or why he is still there.

Adults think children have imaginary friends, but I think they are ghosts.
A child told me "That man in the photo is him, he is at the corner."
He led me to the corner and fingerpointing at something, I looked but
didn't see anything, but I believe that child.

HeartGirl said:
Adults think children have imaginary friends, but I think they are ghosts.
A child told me "That man in the photo is him, he is at the corner."
He led me to the corner and fingerpointing at something, I looked but
didn't see anything, but I believe that child.

when my son was three, he told me same thing about them. I believed him. I asked him about it recently, he said he did not remember them. Lol. I guess when we get older, we tend to forgot them.

i started to see ghosts when i was young but still can see them

if my child see ghosts then i can see them or believe the child
ghosts don't show themselves to everyone if they feel like they can or can't

plz don't attack me about it allright that is my only opion that all

I wasn't a child, but few years ago, I did saw a ghost. At first I thought
it was a dream, he was angrily banging on my door, trying to tell me to wake up. I knew that person. It was typically of him to do that. Because
he always wanted me to do what I suppose to do. So I got up
and got ready for school.

I believe there's spirits out there...but, one thing about demons -- do not contact the demons to open the doors to welcome them in your lives.They are very "destructive" evil angels ( demons ). Don't use Ouija board or some kinds of witchcrafts or what ever that contact the dead spirits. I am just givin' pre-cautious. I don't trust demons at all.

Reba said:
3. There are no ghosts. When people die they go to heaven or hell. They do not stay on earth.
Sometimes demons pretend to be ghosts of dead people.

What about ghosts that are unaware that they are dead, and lives in their homes? What about ghosts had touch base with living people passing message to them to get justice for their murder as finding their killers I've seen that on true story movie, So You're saying demons is using their body to find their own killers? That doesn't sound right. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back