Ammunition Rationing

what for? there's really absolutely no point in creating black market for ammo... that's just as ridiculous as buying & selling water bottles illegally :lol:

read it carefully. all ridiculous and fallacious.

The ammo sales are regulated in states - some states have stricter ammo regulation so create more black market because strict regulation won't work.

Some criminals already have law enforcement/military grade ammo, that how they got from black market.

I thought I heard that the reason for the ammo shortage was the US government buying up so much that it has become scarce.

The ammo sales are regulated in states - some states have stricter ammo regulation so create more black market because strict regulation won't work.
source please? a forum doesn't count.

Some criminals already have law enforcement/military grade ammo, that how they got from black market.
uh.... what for? what's the point? for criminals - 115 grain 9mm or 124 grain 9mm won't make any difference.... both types can kill people anyway....

you are being a silly silly silly person....

I thought I heard that the reason for the ammo shortage was the US government buying up so much that it has become scarce.

yup... pretty much all branches.

source please? a forum doesn't count.

uh.... what for? what's the point? for criminals - 115 grain 9mm or 124 grain 9mm won't make any difference.... both types can kill people anyway....

you are being a silly silly silly person....

You don't know about where black market is from, also they sell ammo, along with guns, so that why you never heard from them and the black market businesses are concealed until law enforcement officers bust them.

Not really, I'm not silly person but you are just crazy person. ;)

You don't know about where black market is from, also they sell ammo, along with guns, so that why you never heard from them and the black market businesses are concealed until law enforcement officers bust them.
so how is it that you know about it but I don't?

Not really, I'm not silly person but you are just crazy person. ;)
I've heard of black markets for moonshine, guns, drugs, etc... but ammunition? a black market for ammunition in America?

oh.... you funny funny funny funny little man...

so how is it that you know about it but I don't?

because I know over from all real documentaries, including news and various shows (gangs, drug dealers), but the knowledge of black market for ammo isn't commonly discussed via online.

I've heard of black markets for moonshine, guns, drugs, etc... but ammunition? a black market for ammunition in America?

oh.... you funny funny funny funny little man...

The black market does exist for ammo, but my point - you don't know because they are hidden like rest of black market for drugs, alcoholic beverages, guns, etc. I don't know about black market in my local area but I did hear over the news.

Little man? lol, you are so, but I'm taller than you and really relaxed man today. :lol:

because I know over from all real documentaries, including news and various shows (gangs, drug dealers), but the knowledge of black market for ammo isn't commonly discussed via online.
news? shows? real documentaries? then source please??????? please be specific :ty:

The black market does exist for ammo, but my point - you don't know because they are hidden like rest of black market for drugs, alcoholic beverages, guns, etc. I don't know about black market in my local area but I did hear over the news.

Little man? lol, you are so, but I'm taller than you and really relaxed man today. :lol:
no.... no...... no.... no..... no..... no...... *smh*

I dont care about WHERE is the black market for ammunition. That is IRRELEVANT and UNIMPORTANT.

What I'm talking about and what I'm ASKING you is to explain this ridiculous claim of yours about a black market for ammunition. I've never ever heard of this. You can't even provide any credible information about it.

You can't even explain to me why do we need a black market for ammunition when in fact just about anybody can buy ammunition anywhere and anytime. Hell - anybody can make any ammunition in their own homes and it's perfectly legal!

LuckyGunner is online ammunition store. It's pretty cool that they're showing us data.

http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/2012-ammo-stats/
Our Customers
Many of you may be surprised that we receive more traffic from California than any other state in the Union (even after a slight decline last year) – I know I would have guessed Texas, right? Can anyone guess who #11 is (feel free to answer in the comments)?

Ammo-Sales-by-State.png

Our Products
Spoiler Alert! Before you read on, can you guess any of our top 10 products for 2012 or our top selling calibers? Record your guesses in the comments below – and don’t cheat! ;-)

Unfortunately, we don’t have all this data for 2011 readily available so we’ll just show you the 2012 data:

Best-Ammo-Calibers.png

so the question is.... exactly what do we need ammunition black market when anybody can buy ammo anywhere????????? and why???

everybody knows exactly what kind of things people are selling in black markets. in drug black market - they sell mostly prescription painkiller drugs. in gun black market - they sell mostly 9mm handguns. in alcohol black market - they sell moonshine.

in ammunition black market - they sell what??????????

news? shows? real documentaries? then source please???????

no.... no...... no.... no..... no..... no...... *smh*

I dont care about WHERE is the black market for ammunition. That is IRRELEVANT and UNIMPORTANT.

What I'm talking about and what I'm ASKING you is to explain this ridiculous claim of yours about a black market for ammunition. I've never ever heard of this. You can't even provide any credible information about it.

You can't even explain to me why do we need a black market for ammunition when in fact just about anybody can buy ammunition anywhere and anytime. Hell - anybody can make any ammunition in their own homes.

It is all over the news and real documentaries on TV so my source is all from many real documentaries on TV about gangs and deal dealers bought ammo illegally from black market, especially in state where ammo sales are strictly regulated and other reason to get law enforcement/military grade.

You don't have to believe me and you have to find out on your own, but if you can't find it so that's not my problem because ammo from black market isn't commonly knowledge in the online community, but it is all from news and documentaries on TV.

LuckyGunner is online ammunition store. It's pretty cool that they're showing us data.

Behind the Scenes at LuckyGunner.com - 2012 Ammo Stats - LuckyGunner.com Labs

so the question is.... exactly what do we need ammunition black market when anybody can buy ammo anywhere????????? and why???

everybody knows exactly what kind of things people are selling in black markets. in drug black market - they sell mostly prescription painkiller drugs. in gun black market - they sell mostly 9mm handguns. in alcohol black market - they sell moonshine.

in ammunition black market - they sell what??????????

LuckyGunner is legally online ammo store, but black market means unlicensed, sell illegal stuffs, even illegal guns, ammo, etc.

That's difference.

It is all over the news and real documentaries on TV so my source is all from many real documentaries on TV about gangs and deal dealers bought ammo illegally from black market, especially in state where ammo sales are strictly regulated and other reason to get law enforcement/military grade.

You don't have to believe me and you have to find out on your own, but if you can't find it so that's not my problem because ammo from black market isn't commonly knowledge in the online community, but it is all from news and documentaries on TV.

I have already searched for it and I found nothing. no wonder you're not giving me a simple answer because you are wrong and confused.

If it's all over the news and documentaries on TV, then SHOW ME THE SOURCE!!! but you couldn't! why? because there's no such a thing!

tsk... wasting my time... :roll:

I have already searched for it and I found nothing. no wonder you're not giving me a simple answer because you are wrong and confused.

If it's all over the news and documentaries on TV, then SHOW ME THE SOURCE!!! but you couldn't! why? because there's no such a thing!

tsk... wasting my time... :roll:

See "Gangland" on Spike/History and many drug documentaries (Drug Inc) on Nat Geo.

I'm not wrong nor confused, but you are being doubt because you don't hear about everything.

You are wasting my time too.

LuckyGunner is legally online ammo store, but black market means unlicensed, sell illegal stuffs, even illegal guns, ammo, etc.

That's difference.

do you know why there's a black market for guns? because you need to have a clean background... no criminal history... but a lot of people out there have criminal record or fail background check... therefore they're willing to buy guns illegally.

and to buy ammunition? all you have to do is show the proof that you're 21 years old at stores. and online? simple - I just click "Add to Cart" and type in my credit card info. But online store cannot sell & ship hollow-point bullets to NJ residents. Simple - I drive to Cabela's in Connecticut and buy it.

if a criminal bought a handgun illegally and need bullets for it... he can simply go to any store like Walmart and just buy a box of bullets along with milk and cereal. simple as that.

I'm doubting your ridiculous claim because it's ridiculous! I own guns and I've bought thousands of bullets from several different states - both store and online. Don't you think I would have heard of anything about black market for ammunition?

Well, that's not ridiculous claim because I already seen criminals got ammo from black market - from real documentaries TV.

No, you are not only person, many of us don't know about ammo from black market until I saw from real documentaries.

Well, that's not ridiculous claim because I already seen criminals got ammo from black market - from real documentaries TV.

No, you are not only person, many of us don't know about ammo from black market until I saw from real documentaries.

incorrect. you most likely misunderstood it.

a criminal buys a gun from a black market. you think a criminal would want an empty mag? of course not... they'll buy ammo too assuming that the dealer is greedy and sells handgun-bullets separately but that doesn't mean there is a black market for ammunition.

like I said... if a criminal bought a gun illegally and needs bullets for it... he can simply go to any store and buy it. no background check is needed.

incorrect. you most likely misunderstood it.

a criminal buys a gun from a black market. you think a criminal would want an empty mag? of course not... they'll buy ammo too assuming that the dealer is greedy and sells handgun-bullets separately but that doesn't mean there is a black market for ammunition.

like I said... if a criminal bought a gun illegally and needs bullets for it... he can simply go to any store and buy it. no background check is needed.

No, I'm not misunderstood. I understood perfectly about what they said and the closed captioning is very clear.

I already saw with my own eye on real documentaries, specially gangs bought a lot of ammo from black market dealers, along with guns, so don't betting on my mental capacity about misunderstood and I can understand the documentaries really clear.

No, I'm not misunderstood. I understood perfectly about what they said and the closed captioning is very clear.

I already saw with my own eye on real documentaries, specially gangs bought a lot of ammo from black market dealers, along with guns, so don't betting on my mental capacity about misunderstood and I can understand the documentaries really clear.

*shrug*

good luck finding anybody or anything that can corroborate your claim. as far as I'm concerned.... you're deeply mistaken and confused. you have not been able to provide any single credible source to back your claim. there are tons of credible information especially from law enforcement agencies acknowledging the existence of black markets for alcohol, drugs, guns, etc but ammunition? nope. none. zilch.

this is not a first time this farce has happened. you're being a stubborn gnat again. :wave:

I think I know why you're confused. You must be thinking of "cop killer bullets" which are teflon-coated. this type of ammo is illegal but it hasn't been around for a long time in America. you must be watching an episode from 90's. criminals did use cop killer bullets at that time but it was quickly gone.

but... it's pointless and ridiculous to buy "cop killer bullets" from other country because there are plenty of other types of ammunitions that can easily kill cops and you can buy it legally anywhere in America. it's called "Assault Rifle".

*shrug*

good luck finding anybody or anything that can corroborate your claim. as far as I'm concerned.... you're deeply mistaken and confused. you have not been able to provide any single credible source to back your claim. there are tons of credible information especially from law enforcement agencies acknowledging the existence of black markets for alcohol, drugs, guns, etc but ammunition? nope. none. zilch.

this is not a first time this farce has happened. you're being a stubborn gnat again. :wave:

No, I'm not mistaken nor confused.

There is problem with law enforcement officers, specifically from cops show and they arrested criminal due to arrest warrant and they found the bullet with hollow point bullet (LEO grade). The police officer asked about where he bought ammo from so he said Walmart, but police officer don't believe because they know that Walmart won't sell hollow point bullet (LEO grade). The criminal finally admitted that they bought from illegal dealer but he won't admit about where dealer is from. It is very obvious about ammo does exist in black market but really poor understanding - that why we don't find anywhere via online, except for talk and talk.

Stubborn gnat? No, I just bought up about that what I heard from documentaries and you are being too stubborn to ask unnecessary questions without look at them, but it is obvious that you are not interested in TV documentaries - that's your problem.

As my post to Reba - when legislators want to make heavily regulate on ammo, especially require the background check for ammo purchasers, so it is obvious about black market will becoming very popular. For right now, the black market for ammo isn't common as guns do. I'm saying that more regulation for ammo won't work at all.

Back