Americans still texting while driving despite bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you even know what Anarchist's Cookbook is about? :cool2:

Got a copy of it in my digital collection. Want me to explain it to you?

and I too. What do you think how I got to South Jersey with motorcycle? I simply taped the direction to my little windshield and rock on! :)

beside - :topic:

Short term memory problems?

Got a copy of it in my digital collection. Want me to explain it to you?

YOU DOMESTIC DISSENT!

Quite true. That is why you take a look at the map before leaving for your destination, and plan your trip in advance.:P

Then I guess real men don't use GPS, either!:lol:
I commit the directions and map to memory...

would never buy a GPS :nono:

Nope. Just a way to remind myself of people who advocate for the abandonment of all law and order. The true Domestic Dissents.

So you're a paranoid one.... :hmm:

Nope. Just a way to remind myself of people who advocate for the abandonment of all law and order. The true Domestic Dissents.
:rockon:
We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! ... And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we are gonna do. We are gonna have a good time... We are gonna have a party.
:rockon:

Please get back to topic. It doesn't solve the DWT issue. :ty:

Since you brought the use of GPS into it, it is on topic. We were discussing the fact that GPS is no more necessary than texting while driving.

Since you brought the use of GPS into it, it is on topic. We were discussing the fact that GPS is no more necessary than texting while driving.
exactly! and just as much of a distraction

As far as I'm concerned - there is no legislation ban on GPS. texting is. Back to topic :ty:

As far as I'm concerned - there is no legislation ban on GPS. texting is. Back to topic :ty:

there will be one as soon as a distracted dumbasses crash into people and kill them...

Then why did you bring it up? :shrug:

because one wants to ban cell phone. why not ban gps, car decoration, map, etc? Why not ban all form of distractions? Like I said - ban all you want but it won't fix the issue.

because one wants to ban cell phone. why not ban gps, car decoration, map, etc? Why not ban all form of distractions? Like I said - ban all you want but it won't fix the issue.
but it will help prosecute the dumbasses that kill

but it will help prosecute the dumbasses the kill

so we will keep prosecuting while more people get killed? why not try to lower that? got any better suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back