Amand Knox Found Not Guilty..

Of course, it obviously showed how incompetent they are. That evidence is too circumstantial. I can smell pending lawsuits against Italian police/CSI will come soon.

that's not how it works in criminal cases. you don't really sue them for sloppy work. it was up to jury to believe if there is enough evidence to convict her or not and apparently - jury found her guilty first time.

if it's really obvious that Amanda Knox is guilty of murder but there isn't evidence to prove it because of sloppy work, then that's the internal matter for them to deal with it after the trial is done. Higher ups will fire some people, investigate them for ethics violation or corruptions or mishandling, or whatever.

Last edited:
update Exclusive Story

Amanda Knox wins Meredith Kercher murder appeal
BBC News - Amanda Knox wins Meredith Kercher murder appeal

Going home: Amanda Knox heads back to the U.S. as murder conviction is quashed after four year Italian ordeal
Amanda Knox verdict: Freed as appeal court overturns murder conviction | Mail Online

Amanda Knox freed: tears of joy as four-year nightmare is over
Amanda Knox freed: tears of joy as four-year nightmare is over - Telegraph

Kercher Murder: Knox And Sollecito Freed
Amanda Knox And Raffaele Sollecito Cleared Over Meredith Kercher's Murder After Court Appeal | World News | Sky News

Cry freedom
Amanda Knox not guilty of killing Meredith Kercher | The Sun |News

Attachments

• 16082009.jpg
    16082009.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 16082010.jpg
    16082010.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082011.jpg
    16082011.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 16082022.jpg
    16082022.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082023.jpg
    16082023.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082024.jpg
    16082024.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082031.jpg
    16082031.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 16082044.jpg
    16082044.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 16082045.jpg
    16082045.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
update Exclusives Story

Amanda Knox Arrives Home, Tearfully Expresses Thanks
Amanda Knox Arrives in Seattle after Four Years in Italian Prison : People.com

Amanda Knox to Get a 'Big Hug' in Seattle Homecoming
Amanda Knox: Seattle Readies Big Homecoming : People.com

Amanda Knox: 'Thank you for being there for me'
Amanda Knox: 'Thank you for being there for me' - CNN.com

Amanda Knox: I'm overwhelmed right now
Amanda Knox: I'm overwhelmed right now - CBS News

Amanda Knox 'overwhelmed' at US return
BBC News - Amanda Knox 'overwhelmed' at US return

Thank you for being there for me: Amanda Knox makes emotional speech as she lands in Seattle after four years in an Italian prisonto start her life as a free woman
Amanda Knox: Lands in Seattle to start her life as a free woman | Mail Online

Amanda Knox flies home to new life as America's millionaire celebrity
Amanda Knox flies home to new life as America's millionaire celebrity - Telegraph

'Overwhelmed' Amanda Knox Arrives Home In US
Amanda Knox Arrives Home In Seattle US After Being Cleared Of Meredith Kercher Murder In Italy | World News | Sky News

Amanda Knox’s prison sex ordeal
Amanda Knox’s prison sex ordeal | The Sun |News

Attachments

• 16082775.jpg
    16082775.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082777.jpg
    16082777.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 16082780.jpg
    16082780.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 16082781.jpg
    16082781.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 16082782.jpg
    16082782.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082783.jpg
    16082783.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 16082791.jpg
    16082791.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 16082814.jpg
    16082814.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
I've always believed her innoncence because of the evidence surronding the case partical matches and such. I was happy when my mom told me.

Im glad she is back home now wit her family. She was sexually intimated in prison. Not cool.... :mad:

Amanda Knox has the thousand yard stare of a sociopath.
Something about her does not "jive" well with me.

Sure she was found not guilty...but her eyes.
There is nothing there.

^^^^^^^^ I'm not sure it's fair to judge a persons personality based on one environment. If the only time you watched me work as during staff meetings, I'm sure you would assume I am a lazy worker because all I do is sit there and listen.

^^^^^^^^ I'm not sure it's fair to judge a persons personality based on one environment. If the only time you watched me work as during staff meetings, I'm sure you would assume I am a lazy worker because all I do is sit there and listen.

I can agree with you but have you ever seen the eyes of a sociopath?
Once you see them, a real one...you will never forget it. :cool2:

I maybe wrong but it looked awfully familar, at least to me. I'm sure prison didn't do her any good. It could be that I'm seeing in her eyes. Sometimes people who survive a traumatic event have eyes that look dead due to trauma. I'm willing to rule that in. :wave:

I can agree with you but have you ever seen the eyes of a sociopath?
Once you see them, a real one...you will never forget it. :cool2:

I maybe wrong but it looked awfully familar, at least to me. I'm sure prison didn't do her any good. It could be that I'm seeing in her eyes. Sometimes people who survive a traumatic event have eyes that look dead due to trauma. I'm willing to rule that in. :wave:

I confess I have only knowingly seen the eyes of sociopaths on T.V. Obviously not a good basis of building experience and becoming an expert. :giggle:

I confess I have only knowingly seen the eyes of sociopaths on T.V. Obviously not a good basis of building experience and becoming an expert. :giggle:

I hope to never look into those eyes of sociopaths in my lifetime.

Back