Amand Knox Found Not Guilty..

KStiletto

Reaction score
Your thoughts regarding the trial, the evidence, and do you think with the evidence presented (if you have followed up with the story) that she is guilty or innocent? Do you think they will ever find the person responsible for her death?

I always thought there was too much circumstantial evidence.

homeless bum did it.

Psycho spoiled rich girl and her boyfriend did it. Probably had some sort of political connection back home that was able to pull strings in the Italian courts. Italian courts are terribly corrupt.

I truly confess, I know nothing of this at all. Come from not watching TV in 2 1/2 years. Also, don't get a newspaper.

I believe their harsh interrogation tactics lead this girl to give a false confession.

Also they said something about the DNA not matching hers.

:hmm:

Like other cases similar to this... lacking evidence, etc. We will never know the whole truth.

I believe their harsh interrogation tactics lead this girl to give a false confession.

Also they said something about the DNA not matching hers.

:hmm:

Like other cases similar to this... lacking evidence, etc. We will never know the whole truth.

the DNA found from knife was a partial match.... and it's partial because the DNA was actually from some bread... which does share partial DNA with humans :lol:

Italian CSI... what a laughingstock

the DNA found from knife was a partial match.... and it's partial because the DNA was actually from some bread... which does share partial DNA with humans :lol:

For real?? Do we really share partial DNA with bread?? :shock:

Or is that something that the Italian CSI came up with?

No shit? Lol.

I thought I read that Knox's DNA was found on the knife handle (which would certainly make sense if it was a kitchen knife used by all in the house), and also her DNA was found on the bra clasp of the victim. (Much harder to explain.)

The bra clasp ... Could've borrowed her bra at one point.

I'm in no way advocating this girl is guilty or not-guilty. Just offering up ideas about the DNA. :)

The bra clasp ... Could've borrowed her bra at one point.

I'm in no way advocating this girl is guilty or not-guilty. Just offering up ideas about the DNA. :)

I lol'ed at how CSI handled bra clasp. 2 guys looking around... pointed - look! and picked it up... and put it back there... and took pix of it...

yea nice crime scene contamination!

Yep. That's why I said too circumstantial. Hard to know the real truth. Still watching it on CNN right now.

For real?? Do we really share partial DNA with bread?? :shock:

Or is that something that the Italian CSI came up with?

No shit? Lol.

I thought I read that Knox's DNA was found on the knife handle (which would certainly make sense if it was a kitchen knife used by all in the house), and also her DNA was found on the bra clasp of the victim. (Much harder to explain.)

lol I'm not sure exactly. I was half-asleep when I was watching some late-night documentary about Amanda Knox criminal investigation. What's for sure was that the independent study showed that the amount of DNA material was TOO low to be conclusive.

According to my google search.... I'm seeing bits and bits.

Two forensic experts appointed by the court during the appeal, however, have said there was not enough DNA to prove it belonged to Kercher. The experts also said they believed the DNA came from rye bread.

and I see other parts where it said that Italian CSI could not distinguish between rye bread and human DNA. That shows how too little of DNA material they had to connect Amanda Knox.

As for the bra clasp: My DNA would be found on MIL's as would daughter's and my mother's. MIL is unable to hook her own bra due to complications from a broken shoulder never healing properly. We have to hook them up for her. I am not saying this person could not hook hers up and had Amanda do it for her, but it is one thought.

Yea, you're going to find DNA on people that you live in close contact with. We all eat and drink after each other too.

Heck, even if Amanda'd borrowed a shirt that the girl then wore, there might be DNA on the clasp. Or if it'd been laying around, or mixed in the laundry. There're any number of things that could've contaminated it. I think the evidence was non-conclusive.

I haven't been following the case closely so I'll not comment on this.

Of course, it obviously showed how incompetent they are. That evidence is too circumstantial. I can smell pending lawsuits against Italian police/CSI will come soon.

Back