Am I wrong?

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
My son-in-law had to argue me up and down that he drove from Upshur.Co(where we live) in north central West Virginia to Florida in two hours. There is no way he could had done that.Am I wrong?

Nah. He couldn't have driven all the way to FL from WV in two hours without getting stopped by the State Troopers.

It is possible to get to FL from WV in about two hours via plane.

Nah. He couldn't have driven all the way to FL from WV in two hours without getting stopped by the State Troopers.

It is possible to get to FL from WV in about two hours via plane.

Yeah,I thought so too,he just full of bull thanks Brian.

if u want to make sure.. go to yahoo map and type the directions.. that'll tell u how many hours it takes u to travel from point a to point b "Legally"..:D

My son-in-law had to argue me up and down that he drove from Upshur.Co(where we live) in north central West Virginia to Florida in two hours. There is no way he could had done that.Am I wrong?

No, You're not wrong. There is no way to make it within 2 hours from West Virginia to Florida. It takes about 12-15 hours (give or take - depending on the location) from Kentucky to Florida. So, I'd think it's about the same thing for West Virginia to Florida.

However, I have to wonder, are you sure you understood your son in law clearly when he said he drove to Florida within 2 hours? I'm just wondering because it is possible a misunderstanding could occur.

No, You're not wrong. There is no way to make it within 2 hours from West Virginia to Florida. It takes about 12-15 hours (give or take - depending on the location) from Kentucky to Florida. So, I'd think it's about the same thing for West Virginia to Florida.

However, I have to wonder, are you sure you understood your son in law clearly when he said he drove to Florida within 2 hours? I'm just wondering because it is possible a misunderstanding could occur.

Yep ,Jolie that's what he said I swear to god,I am not kidding.I don't even think a person can get out of WV going down I-79 south in two hours.

if u want to make sure.. go to yahoo map and type the directions.. that'll tell u how many hours it takes u to travel from point a to point b "Legally"..:D

I didn't think of that.thanks oh,I almost forgot he said he drove doing 70.

Yep ,Jolie that's what he said I swear to god,I am not kidding.I don't even think a person can get out of WV going down I-79 south in two hours.

Ah ok. Still, What made him think he could make it within 2 hours?

nope ya not wrong. it take like from few hours to one day depend on traffic. from my home to florida, it does take 2 days to get there i know i have done that before there is NO way to do it in 2 hours.

he is nuts trust me.

Ah ok. Still, What made him think he could make it within 2 hours?

Jolie,he told me he had done it.I know he got to be making it up.And I call him out on it and told him that he is lying.

Jolie,he told me he had done it.I know he got to be making it up.And I call him out on it and told him that he is lying.

Yeah, He's probably pulling your leg on this.

Maybe he thought Florida is next to West Virginia. Show him where Florida is located at.

nope ya not wrong. it take like from few hours to one day depend on traffic. from my home to florida, it does take 2 days to get there i know i have done that before there is NO way to do it in 2 hours.

he is nuts trust me.

Yep,he is a nut.

Maybe he thought Florida is next to West Virginia. Show him where Florida is located at.

Even if he is that stupid,by the way it makes me wonder,anyhow I don't think anyway a person goes east,north,south or west you can get out of here from where we live in two hours.When I go to Maryland it's takes me about 3 hours to get to the Maryland,West Virginia line.

Back