Am I wrong?

My son-in-law had to argue me up and down that he drove from Upshur.Co(where we live) in north central West Virginia to Florida in two hours. There is no way he could had done that.Am I wrong?

Lmao 2 hours??!! He must been superman. :lol: It takes much much longer than that, I would know because we drive through WVA, VA, North Carolina, South Carolina, GA. then to Florida.

Lmao 2 hours??!! He must been superman. :lol: It takes much much longer than that, I would know because we drive through WVA, VA, North Carolina, South Carolina, GA. then to Florida.

I know he is full of shit.

Even if he is that stupid,by the way it makes me wonder,anyhow I don't think anyway a person goes east,north,south or west you can get out of here from where we live in two hours.When I go to Maryland it's takes me about 3 hours to get to the Maryland,West Virginia line.

Yeah, reason I mentioned, because I remember one girl (on Miss America) interview, and question was: Where is the Iraq located at?, and she replied: "Next to Texas" or something like that. It was pretty hilarious.

Within due respect, If you haven't read the first post - She said her son in law drove there within 2 hours, and that's not flying.

You don't get it why I am :D? (sigh) you take too serious.

Take it back what I said then.

2 hours from w.va? what a crock of shit. I remember my friend and i was pulling all nighter from ontario to florida...took us about 22 hours to border of GA/FL then about 4 hours more (got caught in rush hour in the morn)going to orlando. i remember passing thru W.VA and still had long way to go.

Back