AllDeaf Upgrade

bbnt said:
You need to pick better buddies :asshole:
i just lost the respect about u !!!! I really don't appericate how ur comment about this !

knightwolf68 said:
i just lost the respect about u !!!! I really don't appericate how ur comment about this !

I think he was only joking...weren't you, bbnt? :looks at him with pleading eyes: please let that be the case.

:cuddle: kw68 -- simmer down, mate....you've got others that have respect for you. :)

Tousi said:
Hello? Are we or are we not going to get back the "View the latest posts" button? I don't like being in a maze......

Yeah, I was thinking the same...cos it's petty to having to pull over the mouse cursor over each arrows to find the correct one. :(

Tousi said:
Hello? Are we or are we not going to get back the "View the latest posts" button? I don't like being in a maze......
That button is already there. Alex just hasn't fixed it completely yet. If you look at the top right, you'll see five arrow icons. "View Unread Posts" is the second arrow icon.

Thanks, Vamps, WaterRats and I appreciate the info!

You see that little person down by 'Edit' and the Reply button in each windows? That's the reputation thingy. I have yet learnt what it is supposed to be for. :P Anyone care to explain in depth on this for us? Yoo hoo? :wave:

WaterRats -- this is the explaination posted by Alex from page 3 of this thread --

Alex said:
Basically, each registered member gets 10 reputation points. You can rate a member's post by clicking on the small reputation button. Each time you rate a post you also affect the poster's reputation. So, a member with high reputation is well-respected and someone with a low reputation, well, you know. I'll be looking for members with high reputation from time to time so they can be AD's future moderators.

Hope that helps.

Fly Free said:
WaterRats -- this is the explaination posted by Alex from page 3 of this thread --

:Oops: sorry about that. :P Thanks fly for pointing that out to me...What a dummy, I am! *whacking head on wall*

something's up with the *cool smiliey* keeps showing up the thingy with code mind tell me ? thanks i was puzzled im sure its just a glitch but just wondered :) thanks

javapride said:
something's up with the *cool smiliey* keeps showing up the thingy with code mind tell me ? thanks i was puzzled im sure its just a glitch but just wondered :) thanks

Hi Javapride -- I've already PM'ed Alex about that glitch a few days ago -- he's acknowledged it and is looking into it atm.

:)

javapride said:
Talking about this?

:cool:

I see what you mean. I'm sure Alex will fix that soon. :thumb:

hey alex, i can see ur working on this now LOL, umm my opioion can u change that color to blue for the forums that has been recently posted and the offline and online button as well too? back to yellow its attention getter and all while the blue i didn t know there was new posting and etc. just my thoughts im sure others will just make comments on it as well :)

Back