AllDeaf Upgrade

can someone explain the reputation thingie and the 10 point thingie qq that is if anyone knows qq

go to USER CP and then u go to OPTIONS and its on the list there and its also on the posts next to the edit (the other side) like a person :dunno: what meaning this has to the "reputation" on here

also noticed the little button too under the avtars next to the posting nbr, thats a intresting question that fly posted, and im curious too!

The new version of AllDeaf is pretty ugly I reckon.

I liked the other one better.

No offence to the AD administration... it's your choice :D

Sherrie said:
The new version of AllDeaf is pretty ugly I reckon.

I liked the other one better.

No offence to the AD administration... it's your choice :D

Heh...well, everyone's entitled to their opinions. I think it's not too bad...just different! :) We'll have to adapt to it!

I like the lightning! Don't forget to change the V2 to v2.5 on the other parts of the page... :thumb:

I like the new design of AD lightning. It is very cool. First thing, I was confused after my friend informed me that new design. I did not see it last night. Until I got home late last night and finally saw the new design. Keeping a good work!! :mrgreen:

I don't like all of those arrows on the right side top of the page, also when I want to view new posts, it makes me to find the right one then it goes back to all the main forms. I just want just all the new posts on one page.. :-D

notice that too many rapes serves !!!! also i really dislike about the bottom say hybird etc... know what i am talk about ????

knightwolf68 said:
notice that too many rapes serves !!!! also i really dislike about the bottom say hybird etc... know what i am talk about ????
I know what you mean. The "hybrid" part is new. It could be useful if it was made smaller.

Yeah, I can see the whole change... newer and made easier for new users I suppose. I really like the fact I can login now first!! :) All up, I think this change is really good. Just needs getting used to that's all.

Ziusudra

hey i just notice something different and make me puzzled what heck is that ??? as i just saw the ppl who is on line here as i just copy and paste ...

knightwolf68*, Banjo, DefMATRIXense, +Freaky, KingCobra, kuifje75

so u see that freaky have plus beside freaky ??? and why is that * can someone explain to me what is it ?

I hope this is not the end of the upgrade. If I am to keep coming here, it is much more convenient to click on the "latest posts" rather than the way it is now....

problem with pm !!!! i can't open the PM msg !!! it need to be fix or something like that

knightwolf68 said:
hey i just notice something different and make me puzzled what heck is that ??? as i just saw the ppl who is on line here as i just copy and paste ...

knightwolf68*, Banjo, DefMATRIXense, +Freaky, KingCobra, kuifje75

so u see that freaky have plus beside freaky ??? and why is that * can someone explain to me what is it ?
That means that Freaky is on your buddy list. ;)

Back